Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Highlighted Text In Certain Posts

EmKay

• Short Description: Random text has seemingly-arbitrary black box around it.
  • Browser: Firefox 29.0.1
  • Severity: I only have one account, and have not consulted others to see if the same happens to them.
  • Description: On the new Villain theme and on the mobile theme (when I view the forum from my phone), there will be times when posts have inexplicable black highlighting on them. I had originally observed this in the One Sith invasion of Coruscant, and saw it once before in someone's signature (though whose signature it was, I've forgotten)
  • Screenshots: Screenshot! Another Screenshot!

Please note that I'm not sure if this is actually a bug or just some sort of odd formatting residue. I thought I'd inform the staff anyway.

Marmora

M
I've run across this before. It usually happens when you are copy pasting text from another source. When you right click there should be two options.

Paste and Paste as plain Text.

When you're copy pasting from a second source or other page, just hit the 'Paste as plain Text' and it should clear up.

I could also be wrong and this could be something entirely different.

EmKay

Ah, I see... thanks for the help/protips/advice, [member="Marmora"] and [member="Maria Zambrano"]

Edit: Is there any way to get rid of seeing it on other peoples' posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom