Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bjorg The Traitor

Bjorg The Traitor

B
df9bc76a8b75e589bf75e81ba723d54e.png

NAME: Bjorg The Traitor.

FACTION: The Sith Ascendancy

SPECIES: Valkyri

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 2 Meters

WEIGHT: 370 Pounds

EYES: Pale Green

HAIR: Dark blonde

SKIN: White

FORCE SENSITIVE: No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Physically fit-Being both strong and having dexerity, Bjorg is well built
Intelligent-Bjorg considers him self to be smarter then most of his kind.
Bladesmen-Growing up with blades Bjorg is a natural when it comes to blade work.

Stubborn-A trait common within his kind, Bjorg will not easily stand down for anyone.
Age-, It would be a stretch to say Bjorg is in his prime. He isn't as fast nor as strong as he used to be, but he is doing well and isn't ancient yet.
Wounds: Suffering some serious wounds these cause a constant small pain and slightly hinder his abilities.

APPEARANCE: A 'typical' Valkyri in appearance, big, strong and usually head to toe in furs when the weather demands it. His eyes are green and oddly pale. He has quite a dominating appearance, a face with scars that carry the weight of battle and death.

BIOGRAPHY: My name is Bjorg, my tale old and boring, yet recently it has taken a shift. I grew up far from the capital, I grow up far from most folk. A isolated village, not even part of a tribe. I had never wondered to far from the village, unless of course we needed to hunt. We was to far up north to grow anything. It was a hard life, I could not call it a good life. This was my world, for decades a few dozen people in small wooden huts, perhaps every so often I might have seen a ship fly past, but we'd always dismiss it as either madness or lies. Our village was different from many, our leader he had the force in his veins. Yet he was cruel, a sick twisted man however he kept order, no one dear test him or fear his wrath. Unlike most Valkyri, I did not worship the so called gods, I'm not sure what that old man made us worship, but you could almost feel it. Anger, hate, fear and pain. My life was a repetitive cycle of sleep, hunt and pray to what ever deity we was praying to. I had grown so custom to this cycle that I had never though that it would change, until it did. There were those within the village that had enough of our leader, the old man was very old, it seemed as if he was over 200, yet his power had not faded. He had always made an example of a single soul, never would he ever attack the entire village to maintain his power. The plan was simple, we all charge towards the old mans hut and burn it down the ground while he was sleeping. We did just that, he died screaming in agony.

Before long we was all killing each other, with no one to hold us back from slaughtering each other, within a few weeks most people had either left the village or died. I knew some thing then, that the old man was the best thing that ever happened to that village, he was the one thing keeping us from slaughtering each other, a village that had survived for centuries, gone. Finally I began to travel, I took a boat to another continent, a large island where the capital was, I had enough living in such a small space. After nearly a year of traveling, I finally got there. I was a hunter, then I began to do some small time bounty hunter work, local not your intergalactic bounty hunter. Finally I got enough money to get of this frozen rock, I had learned much in my time in the capital, that there was some thing called a galaxy, where countless different species and planets lay, and here I was trapped in a tiny village for decades.

As I traveled, I had heard rumors of some thing known as the "Sith", the "Jedi" and various other factions. I learn to speak galactic basic, I learnt countless species and been to many planets. The Bounty Hunter work was inconsistent, the amount of pay varied and I found some nights I'd go hungry. So, I discovered a group of people known as the Sith Ascendancy, I was some what aware of the Sith, I knew the basics. I began to educate my self about them, the more I knew the more I began to understand. This galaxy needs order. I have heard my people now refer to me as Traitor. They are backward people, I am not one of them anymore for I achieved enlightenment, I am not bound by their backward customs and laws, their false gods and ignorance, I am free from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom