Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitter suite (Ventasia)

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Balaya gave a nod of agreement, most believed touching was the way to go about it and that didn't really make it fun. No one wanted to be romantic or try with some. "Yes I do but it is very different in the empire, most who try know they risk losing a hand or worse." She was laughing though before sitting up and looking to the ocean. Her hand wandering to the small thing of supplies to take out some food while she popped open a bag of sweets. "Well I may not cover much but why should I? I have a body that I can show off and enjoy showing off, I am perfectly content in being oogled but it just depends on who tries and remove the clothing."

Rebellious Vanguard
She couldn't help but laugh at the thought. Blowing people away because they ogled her? And no one would make a big deal about it? She'd very well be a walking thermal detonator. Oh, how the masses would crumble. The week and feeble minded would kneel before her. The strong would be caught of guard by her while taking in the sight that she was. I would be ridiculous...

"Who's asking you to cover up? Matter fact, I doubt you could cover all of that up if you tried. And no, I'm not telling you to. I like to show off just as much, probably more actually. But, with the way things are right now, I'm too busy dealing with other people's crap to have much fun. It really sucks.." No doubt, she was getting along well with the Imperial Zel. Then again, how could one look at her and not get along? You'd have to asexual to make that happen, and she doubt many of those existed in this galaxy.

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

She had to agree to that, she could cover up with a couple of towels well a few it would take a good amount to cover but that wasn't the problem. Her empathy was there as she laughed a little. "Yes dealing with the problems of others can be time consuming, it is something we'll all have to deal with until you take the people and make them bow. Make them kneel until their knees crack and the pain comes. One as strong as you should be a queen over the others, making them serve her whims and bending the worlds to her will. If you were interested there is this lovely speech about power and freedom in joining the empire. There is of course the perks of it as well that can happen." Balaya had a grin on her face while taking another bite of small food.

Rebellious Vanguard
Now that was something to laugh at. Ventasia? Part of the Empire? She wouldn't last a day. Not because she couldn't. but roe so because she'd do whatever she felt at will. Even being Sith, the Empire still had its rules, and she never really did well with rules.

Her eyes were trailing over the woman as if she wanted to pounce on her like a wild animal in heat. It had been a while since she'd actually looked at anyone in such a way. For that one reason alone, Ventasia turned her eyes once more. No way she even going to entertain the slight possibility of something happening with this one. But one thing struck her..

She could seal off her heart from others, as she'd done it before. However, that didn't mean she she had to keep her legs closed, or couldn't force another's open. "No chance. At least for me, the cons far out weight the pros. As hilarious as it would be for me to watch an entire planet bend to my whim, I doubt it'd be worth even half of the trouble."

@[member="Darth Praelior"]

True true it might not be worth the trouble but then all Balaya could think about was what was life without some trouble. Made it worthwhile and fun but there was more now while her eyes remained locked on Ventasia and she bent over to be on her hands and knees for a bit before moving forward with a smile. Taking in the full sight while she let the mane of hair frame her. "Though trouble seems to be something you might like. How is it going to be you getting a ride home from the empire? We are the most hated in the galaxy, everyone wants a piece of us it seems. Perhaps this is your game I am falling for. A clever trap to ensnare and capture to dominate and whittle away at the foundation of the sith."

Rebellious Vanguard
This was getting.....interesting.

Her eyes remained locked on the amazon-type being as she rose to her knees. She already was having a hard time keeping her hands to herself. This certainly didn't make the situation any less intriguing. And the red hair just seemed to piece her entire frame together quite well. God, the thoughts running through her mind at this point. Yet, even with this going, Ventasia noticed a good point when one was made. How the hell was she getting home? Or at least back to Protectorate space... "Trouble is fun, at the right times. But you seem to think far too much of me. I don't care enough about your empire to hack away at it's foundation. Though, if you are its foundation, I might not be able to keep my hands off of it."

A small chuckle slipped from her lips, her tongue running along her own lips. "And I have no idea how I'm getting out of here. Though I was hoping I could find an attractive being to fly me out of here.."

"Well now don't you know all the tings to say to make a girl all buttery." Balaya moved closer but still remained outside that personal bubble while on her hands and knee's. Letting the girl go back would be such a bad thing or well trying to keep her would prove nothing. The only cells on the ship were standard cells that a force user could break out of, the rest of the trip would also be a problem since she would have to explain catching or capturing a protectorate person. Too much paperwork and taking one of the empires flagships for a personal vacation wasn't what you normally did. "If you want I can show you the perks of being in the empire, fancy ships to fly, wonderful resorts and most importantly always someone willing to drive you home at the end of the night."

Rebellious Vanguard
"What can I say? I've always been good with my words." Ventasia laughed a bit heavier, eying the woman as she inched closer. She found it interesting that she was doing her best to close the distance, yet not too close to make her uncomfortable. Then again, there wasn't a way she could really make her uncomfortable.

She slid closer to Balaya, grinning as she did, leaving little room between the two. "The perks, huh? Ships? Fantastic vacations? A way home if I don't have my own? You make it all sound so simple, and so wonderful. Yet there's just one small little issue with all of that. I'd say it's kind of hard to show me anything if your too busy trying not to get too close. After all, I'm not a sun. i won't burn you. I won't even bite. Well, I might bite. Though only if you ask nicely." She couldn't help laughing at her own words. Not that she found them so funny, but more so that she was saying all of this to someone who was supposed to be an enemy.

Ask nicely huh? Balaya looked as she got closer and relaxed a little letting her body melt more into the area and closer to the red head while she didn't pause. Just went in for a kiss while releasing a few pheromones to not befuddle to stimulate much like eating a piece of dark chocolate. That sweet tasting morsel before her weight shifted. One side of her massive chest slipping out while she inwardly gasped not actually caring. She was despite all practices a zeltron so nudity wasn't to bad. "Well biting might just be needed, though I do warn you once we get going it might not stop for a few days."

Rebellious Vanguard
Oh....how she loved how most things in her life worked out...

She couldn't help but shake her head slightly as the Zeltron closed the distance between the two even more. It wasn't like she was expecting this, but certainly she didn't mind it. Ventasia definitely wouldn't turn down the kiss from the amazon-esqe woman, leaning in to meet her half way for the kiss. As their lips made contact, an odd tingling sensation encompassed her body. It didn't take but a second to figure out what is was; pheromones. Well, she wasn't trying to flood her with them, so this had a chance to make things more fun.

As was her nature, Ventasia's eyes caught anything...indecent anywhere close to her. Such as Balaya's chest over flowing from her top. That was all she needed, the last straw that pushed her over the edge. She reached up, grabbing a handful of the woman's hair, as she separated her lips for just a moment. "You...are so screwed.." With that, she finally laid back once more, pulling the large woman down with her.

Now, I could go on and on about how much fun they had on the sands of the beach, but most wouldn't appreciate it. Though, I have no doubt that some would. Nonetheless, this is the part of the movie here the camera pans out towards the sea, and all you can hear is gentle sounds of the ocean mixed with the loud sounds from the two women. Time to use those imaginations, folks!

Balaya had to agree, she was screwed again and again and again several more times. Each one different then the last but more importantly hidden from view as the camera stayed well itno the night with the fire of the wreckage casting shadows until the dawn when Balaya rolled onto her back and was framed by the half circle of long red hair below her. Chest heaving for a moment while her heart raced and at some point she was almost certain there had been literal sparks between them possibly. Her hand going up and behind her head with contentment like a cat with cream. "Well now I think I have learned a few things and there is no room to complain about that. How are you feeling? I think that twist knotted me up all over."

Rebellious Vanguard
Laid out, spread eagle, Ventasia's face was covered by much of her own hair. She couldn't help but laugh at the situation...and her luck. Her head rolled sideways, the hair following from her face. "Well, you were the one trying to impress. Bending your leg like that. That's what you get for trying to be fancy." With that, she sat up, eyes squinting due to the selection of the sunlight off the water. "I think....you are quite the impressive creature. In more ways that one, that is."

Hahahaha Balaya was laughing at that and turned her head to look with a nod. "As are you, something very impressive. I haven't met many human's as voractious or unrelenting in private like that. Most are very quick with no time to enjoy it really. I might just have to steal you away to a lavish castle with silk sheets and whipped cream for the rest of your days. Ravish you nightly while enjoying the sights of being on the throne." A smile curled her lips while she thought about what could be done but stealing someone away to the sith wasn't always helpful or easy. Too many problems could arise and not all wanted to go or stay. That usually caused more problems while she thought about Alexandra and how her apprentice had been so... eager to run off to fight at Ossus and die. It was sad.

Rebellious Vanguard
"What can I say? I always did have an amazing appetite that could never be satiated. Heh.." She raised her arms, extending them towards the sky as she stretched. The thought of ravaging one another in silk sheets night in and night out was, admittedly, an enticing one. The talk of cream was even more arousing to her natural instincts. Still, she had no plans of joining the Empire. Ventasia had been having her fun zooming across the stars, adhering to no ones rules but her own. Giving all that up now was unrealistic. Even if it meant the nightly tryst with her companion would be a one time thing. "Sorry, hun. Thrones don't interest me. I'm more of a on-the-move type of girl. I'd be bored sitting around. So, I'll have to turn you down on that one."

Oh that was disappointing but if at first you don't succeed then try some more then stop. She wasn't going to hide a little disappointment showing on her face at the news the woman wouldn't be coming back with her. It would be a lot of cold night but there was no matter about that. The large zeltron would just have to find something to occupy the time as she thought more about it and laugh. "Well I can't say I didn't try every possible way to convince you. Now I suppose the only things left to do is fly you home and kiss you goodnight." A laugh came to her at that, she did want to see the protectorate after all and there was much one could do in it while hidden with the force.

Rebellious Vanguard
Her head turned towards the woman, her eyes trailing her body over before beginning a small chuckle.This had to be the oddest attempt at convincing someone to join another side in the history of...well, history. Though, truthfully, there were plenty who cave to what ever the Zeltron said. As long as it gave them another chance at that body, that is. Finally, after rolling in the sand in all awkward positions, Ventasia rose to her feet, stretching a bit more. "A kiss goodnight? Wow... I didn't know anyone still did that. Then again, you'd be lying to yourself if you did that. After all, it's not like you really want to let me go. Probably were planning on keeping me as some type of pet for your own pleasure.."

Balaya gave a raising of her eyebrow as she kept it to herself with a smile. Maybe... but she wouldn't say one way or the other since she wasn't one to use leashes or toys.... Usually the idea though did have possibilities but finding a way to keep her brought the thought of her hating her. That woudln't do for it though, she needed it to be a good ending to this fun time. "Well I might try that but why should I lock you up in a tower? That wouldn't serve my goal beyond making one as wild as you angry. I wouldn't want to break you like that, your something to keep wild and untamed that I might be able to go and meet later." As for the kiss goodnight... well she could easily give it and walk away, she'd just relax and throw around one of her apprentices to release the tension.

Rebellious Vanguard
Her eye drifted down toward the woman, an eyebrow cocking up. Break her? The simple fact that such a thought had real estate in the Zel's mind was more than a bit angering. But Ventasia knew where she was. This was their territory, meaning she had to play by their rules...or at least play nice. And that much she could do. "So I'm a wild animal? I guess that is one way to describe me. Though it probably is the most unusual way I've ever been spoke of. And right in front of me too. Guess I should take it as a compliment. Or, at the least, not take it as a personal insult."

Balaya paused for a moment and looked at Ventasia and then at herself as she spoke. "No insult intended it was more myself. There are few who can handle me in situations." Balaya sat there and pointed out she was seven foot eight and built with cybernetic enhancements to the point she was flawlessly muscled with definition. She usually broke people with her muscled form when it came into things while she breathed in and out with a laugh. Looking at the box while she took out some water and had a drink. There was many many things she could do before standing up and letting her massive mane of hair frame her until it was like a small cloak down to her ankles. A hand coming out and offered. "Now shall we go and get you home, don't want you to turn into a pumpkin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom