Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitter suite (Ventasia)

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Vendaxa.... the last time Balaya had been here it was for an entire month on her own and she had been working to survive to prove herself to her master. To show that she was worthy to be his apprentice. NOw she was here to spy on neighboring systems and keep a low profile while working on her abilities. It had been plenty of time and many months since she had been there as an apprentice but now she was a knight and high in the Emperors court. Now she had returned to fight more of the creatures and relax while the full plate hydra armor from the old blackblades would serve her well.

The large beach she sat on for the moment was perfec for the time at least. none of the large creatures were near her and between bouts of fighting or practicing spells she could treat this like a mini vacation. Let her hair down and have her masters servants do their job of waiting on her every whim for fear of reprisal. "That is good, now hurry back in a bit and we shall see what you have to do next."

Rebellious Vanguard
So many beeps.....so many flashing lights. It could only mean one thing. For the first time in a while, Ventasia was gonna crash. This was the tie she should've had someone pilot her shuttle. Rather than that, she grabbed a fighter, as she used to. Which meant yet another engine failure caused by her. Ugh....this was an un-needed flashback to the past, the recent past. Pressing all buttons on the console, every thing before her eyes, she made a last ditch attempt to save the vessel. "Screw this..." At least she was above what seemed to be a beach. Hopefully, that's what it really was.

As the fighter neared the beach, Ventasia bailed from the cockpit, leaping outward. The fighter itself crashed, of course, in to the beach, blowing up in a rather large ball of flames. As for her, Ventasia tumbled several times as she hit the ground, finally coming to a stop face first in the sand. Once more, she found herself stranded somewhere. And once more, she had no way of leaving. How the hell did this always happen?! And why was she so damn hard headed?! The answer? There isn't one.

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Balaya looked up as she heard it. The sounds of a ship coming and then the sight came to her while she tried to figure out what it was. At first she suspected a ship the Apotheosis had shot down but no they were supposed to remain silent and hidden as much as possible. Her eyes flicked over it as she tracked the sight of it and stood up shaking the sand out of her long mane of hair before hearing the crash. The woman who had ejected then the woman was rolling and Balaya walked down the beach. THe crash was no doubt going to bring predators but for the moment while the large woman stood there with her arms crossed she took in the sight of her.

Fairly tall but still shorter then her and she was... something. The zeltrons empathy flared feeling her but she restrained her pheromones. Just using enough to make her smell like flowers but you would have to get close to smell them on her. She didn't want to try and befuddle the mind of a person that was... stupid. You only did that if you had no conversation skills and terrible demeanor. Not that it mattered when she crossed her arms under the bulk of her chest and while not looking as intimidating it served a purpose to show the massive size of her body in general. All seven feet eight inches of it. "Are you alright?"

Rebellious Vanguard
A voice.. That meant she wasn't dead, yet. Somehow, she'd once again survived a crash that she could've easily avoided. Her face raised from the ground, spitting several times in attempt to remove the sand from her mouth. Crunching on sand was the last thing she needed right now. Slowly, Ventasia rose to feet, head turning to look to the smoldering remnants of yet another Protectorate fighter. All she could do was shake her head, wondering how she found herself in such a similar position yet again. Her hands rubbed against one another, trying to dust them off before doing the same to her all black, sleeveless body suit. A deep sigh slipped from her lips as she spoke, turning her head to face the voice. "Yeah, I guess. It's happened before, so I'll......live..."

Her words trailed off as she gained sight of the tall, amazon-esque woman. Ventasia blinked a few times to ensure she was actually seeing what she was seeing. Was such a creature real? She trailed the red-skinned woman over several times, her eyes lingering on her massive chest each time. Her arms crossed over her own chest as she as laughed slightly, scratching the back of her head. "Let me guess. Your a Zeltron?"

Balaya took in the woman and had to admit that was a good joke or if she was being serious hopefully a sign of no brain injury. She could tell a species from sight at least. The large zeltron strolled forward staying well out of that personal space. still two meters but looking at the ship in case there might be signs of where she came from. "Good guess, if your alright I do have some water. We can make sure your not injured." She shrugged, what more did you do to someone who crashed beyond usually try to keep them awake in case of concussion it wasn't going to be in her... nature for the moment to try and hurt the woman.

"Come if you want, the creatures will most likely be attracted to the sound." The large zeltron walked back towards her towel and laid down letting her hair frame her on the large towel. There was much she could do but why worry about another it wasn't like the empire taking someone from near Omega an the Republic would be a smart thing. No dumber then some of their actions but not worth it in the long run. "I am called Balaya."

Rebellious Vanguard
Now this situation was.....new, to say the least. She was stuck between a seemingly endless body of water, and the single largest woman she'd ever laid eyes on. Well, at least she seemed friendly. Ventaasia made an obvious attempt to at removing her eyes from the Zel's cleavage, her head turning to look at the smoldering wreckage once more. The woman, identified as Balaya, was offering water and to check if she was hurt. Either she was an amazing actor, and had no intention of legitimately helping, or this strange woman actually wanted to help. And it wasn't like she was in a position to turn down help of any kind.

She exhaled deeply her eyes returned to the....figure before her. "Well, Balaya was it? Guess I don't really have much of a choice when you put it that way. Not like I'm in actually going to stay out here with whatever animals are around here. Plus, I guess I could use a check up....of sorts. And you can answer some questions. So, lead the way."

Balaya gave a nod while offering the seat and taking one of the bottles of water out, then let it settle between them while she thought about how to check up on her... Not really a doctor more just basics. "Now do you have any strange tastes in your mouth or feel sleepy? If your concussed it could be dangerous to wander around by yourself." The large woman moved to the edge to lay there while she offered more to sit on. "Sit you don't want to get sand... everywhere. Not very fun or enjoyable." She remained passive about it, there was concern but this woman was many more things now.. Mostly she was possibly a republic or Protectorate member which this could work to her advantage but... had to be subtle. Kaine had worked hard to keep her out of the spotlight to protect his trump card and weaponmaker. Her senses were scanning the red head not her eyes while thinking of how to make this into an advantage.

Rebellious Vanguard
Tentatively, she followed behind the enormous woman, watching for any sign of aggression. Not that she had seemed that way, but that was Ventasia's own policy regarding meeting someone new; assume hostile. Regardless, she followed the zeltron back to where she seemed to relaxing. Paying little attention, her eyes panned about the area, trying to figure out where she was. There had been plenty of times where she'd crashed on some world she didn't know of, but this was the first time she'd been lucky enough to crash on a beach of all places. The talk of having sand in awkward places brought her back to the present moment. Her eyes looked to the ground before her, spitting. From her mouth came a mixture of sand, saliva, and a small amount of blood. Such a sight invoked a small chuckle from her as she dropped into the seat, once more looking towards the sky as her odd laughter continued. "So, where is this, exactly?"

"This is Vendaxa, and your on the southern continent." She kept her eyes half lidded so not to stare up into the sun but to just take in the rays. Some sunblock might be needed but she could apply that later. "I finally had some free time to enjoy myself all the way out here and it isn't like many people come to this world willingly. Do you have a name or should I just refer to you as the redhead who fell from the sky.... A fantasy sure but kind of a long name to go by." Balaya rolled over a little to look at Ventasia and then we was on her stomach while using herself as a cushion. Her head to the side so she was facing the woman. "Come relax, your making my empathy screams tense and hostil. If I was a lesser woman I might try to befuddle your mind."

Rebellious Vanguard
Vendaxa? Not a world she had heard of. Of course, that was nothing new, though the situation was. It was the first time she had crash landed on a planet that looked anything like....this. It seemed like a holographic vacation that some busy CEO would set up when they couldn't actually take time to get away. Her eye shifted to watch the woman as she adjusted herself. No matter which way Ventasia looked at it, Balaya was thrusting herself into her face. Figuratively, of course.

"I think I'll stay right here. After all, I haven't really decided about you yet. I don't normally trust people....excessive assets such as yourself. That, and the fact that your a Zel means that, should you become interested, my mind isn't what you would actually b trying to befuddle. Just pointing out facts." Her eyes averted from the red woman, looking out over the sea as her arms crossed over her chest. "So, you say you came here to relax. Exactly what are you needing to relax from? You don't look like your into normal business means. Then again, your type never are."

"And what would amount to normal business for my kind? We are not all dancers and hedonists. Some of us do like the idea of making a living where we gai some respect. I just happen to serve the sith emperor." Her eyes remained closed while she laid there but empathy searched. The dorce preparing in case she was attacked, some spells could ruin this ones day the least of which was simply empowering her. That high was something people could be addicted to in the end. Enhancing the force in them through sorcery, or simply summoning a smoke demon to fight her while she grabbed her whips. Plenty of defenses aside from straight up brute force but was there a need for that?

"Though this is vacation time and I can relax so if your going to try and redeem me or try to arrest me. Can it be done after I get a decent tan?" Her hand went back to move the long mane of hair and expose a few sith tattoos on the back of her shoulder and neck. "It really isn't often that I get to relax."

Rebellious Vanguard
The talk of Sith seemed to garner her attention. Though not as much as the talk of dancers and exhibitionists. Ventasia couldn't help laughing at the woman, the thought that she was going to try and change Balaya was hilarious to her. After all, she was certainly no saint. And she certainly didn't hide it, ever. "Your not one of those? Damn, and those are my favorite types." She shifted from the seat to the towel, taking the space the Zel had left for her own the towel. Knowing this one was a Sith was one thing, knowing how strong she was another thing in itself. Not that Ventasia doubted herself in the least. She was just careful. In saying such, she needed to keep her hands to herself...at least, for now.

"And if you honestly think I'm here to arrest you, when you've done nothing to me, your insane. And if you honestly think I'm here to redeem you, as you say, then I'm just insulted. If I give off the aura that I'm someone who cares what road another takes, then i really need to change my image. And quick." She laid back next to the woman, hands resting behind her head as her eyes closed. Hey, she was on a beach after all. Might as well relax.

"You never know what some people will try. One of the sith in the empire kept trying to be the Emperors mistress and he finally had to get married to someone so she could get the message. Must have been all the ferterlizer she was eating. So anyone could try something. Based on your stance your well aware of that fact and how quickly people can... attack." She chuckled while keeping her empathy on Ventasia but when the women took the offered place her fingers flicked pointing. "There is sunblock in my bag if you would like it, I know humans sometimes have very fair skin and can't take all the suns rays."

Her one eye opened a little to take in the sight of Ventasia laying there while her eye flicked over the length before closing again. "Besides one such as yourself could be anything. I might be in danger of you wanting to become untowards that coudl change your image or doing all manner of delicious things to a person."

Rebellious Vanguard
She couldn't help but glance at her with the talk of sunblock. Why would she put any one? It wasn't like she ever actually took time to try and keep her tan. She was here now, with nothing going on. Hell, she might as well take advantage of the opportunity. She may not get another for a while. "Encase you haven't noticed, sweetie. I'm not exactly like most humans. Or most anyone, for that fact. And if I want something, I take it. Simple as that."

Oh, how that could be interpreted in so many ways. Actually, the thought of Balaya mussing over what her words actually meant was a bit amusing. Maybe she'd stress over it like a crazed bantha. Or maybe she wouldn't give a damn. Ventasia was fine with either.

"Well then what do you want?" Balaya mused over it somewhat, the idea of fighting quickly evaporating into one that they might just have a smallish tussle on the tower. That would make for an interesting time... or would keep her from being bored while her body turned a little more. So she could get a nice amount of sun now on her side. It also gave her a full view as her left arm went to prop her head up. "As for not being like most humans, I haven't known many who are not wanting to fawn for the exotic. That is why pheromones are so troublesome and I don't use them. I get more then enough attention for my size and assets." Her smile came though while she just laid there taking in the sight of the redhead while offering a smile that sh enjoyed the view.

Rebellious Vanguard
"Maybe I came here just get an eyeful of you. Joking, of course." Her eyes shifted to glance at the woman to her side. The questions that came from her mouth were so...odd. At least, they were to her. "What do I want? The hell if I know. I didn't even come here on purpose. I still don't know where here really even is. Though I might have to take a trip out here every so often, considering how nice it is. That is, when I figure out how to get back here." Laughter immediately came from her lips as she watched Balaya readjust herself. She had to wonder; why had she not yet flooded her with pheromones? Perhaps she just wasn't interested? That would certainly be a first. She'd never met someone who simply had no interest in her. Maybe this would be a first?

Yeah....she wasn't about to believe that. Not that she thought she was irresistible, just her ego wouldn't allow her to think that way. "While I admit, your assets.... Who am I kidding? Your rack is nice, and does make for a nice view, I'll admit. But you aren't the first Zeltron I've come across. And I drooled over the exotic when I was younger. Learned my lesson, that's for sure."

"But I am the first who most likely hasn't just flooded those nostrils with pheromones off the bat." The thought of doing it just to fit in had her interest but there was more to it then that as she enjoyed the attention without... Forcing it. No she preferred the idea of getting it based off her personality. That was a good way to go about it, and Balaya spoke more. "Well if you like the sight of them, if your able to think about these then your head must be fine. I would still be remiss if I didn't watch you to prevent problems." The other parts of her problem was if she should tell Ventasia where they were but it couldn't hurt and until such a time when she couldn't make it down to enjoy. "The planet is on the border of Wild space near the Republic and Protectorate, you sould be able to find it with your ship. I come here to test my equipment against the creatures."

Rebellious Vanguard
"Well, I'll give you that much. Then again, even if you had, I've been able to resist the others. While those pheromones of yours might put wild ideas in my head, it doesn't mean I'm gonna lose all sense and jump you. But your welcome to try, hun." Then again, she didn't really need any pheromones. Ventasia had very....loose morals, one could say. Or you could simply say that she was quick to jump into bed with someone. Hell, you could even say that she was easy on some occasions. Bottom line was when she saw something she wanted, she went for it. And got it. Plain and simple. Speaking of seeing something she wanted..

"Like the sight? I don't think there's one person in the galaxy that couldn't get locked onto those. And if this place is that close to Protectorate space, I'll have to swing by more often. Hell, might even find a way to build myself a place here. I mean, it's a fraking paradise. But you already knew that."

"It is a paradise when you get past the giant predators and storms but I have built a small area for myself. There are plenty of miles of beachfront you could take up. Have your own private getaway for those late opportunity trysts and to impress." The thoughts of building a place here were there but her shack was good enough, one fortified entrance to a cave that kept the ackley's out from bothering her. That now she had brought starship grade equipment instead of just wood made it all the better but that wasn't where her thoughts should have been. No she should have been indulging Ventasia by letting her eyes roam up and down the length of her body.

"I could but where would the fun of using pheromones be, might loosen you up but then nothing would have been earned. Nothing striven for or gained through strength, it would be a cheapened experience if I get the chance to run my fingers over that lovely skin. Looking out at the beach before sending you home and going back to the empire."

Rebellious Vanguard
"Hm.. A beachfront mansion built like a fortress.... And off the radar too? That's the kind of thing you only see in ones dreams. Then again, I am good at making others dreams come true. Maybe I should do the same for myself. But I really thought all I needed to do to impress someone was simply let them look at me. Oh well.." She chuckled lightly as she sat up, eyes glancing over the sea. She did deserve to have a nice place. As much as she loved Fondor, it was time for her to move. She'd stayed there longer than anywhere else before, Corellia being the exception. She was ready for a change of scenery, and Vendaxa might just be that new change she needed.

Ventasia looked back towards Balaya, her eyes trailing the woman over as her lips curved into a mischievous grin. "So, you want to earn the right to touch me, huh? Most assume by my look that I welcome anyone's touch. I wouldn't be shocked if you dealt with the same on a normal basis. After all, you don't exactly care to cover much. Not that I'm complaining."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom