Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Bigger is Better

This is a simple one -

With the size restriction released by our insane overlord Tefka for SSDs allowing us to finally make actual executor sized vessels and beyond....

Can we make Dreadnoughts actual dreadnoughts and bump them up to the old SSD limits? Por favor?

:D

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim
Per Anaxes War College classification, SSDs don't exist, only Dreadnoughts. The term SSD was invented by Palpatine to circumvent the public opinion and gather funds for projects otherwise looked down upon. So I don't really know what distinction you want to make but I think I didn't get it

Yes, but the term exists here for the sake of rules/separation,

Dreadnoughts are semi-unique currently up to 7km. An SSD per chaos classification is anything bigger to in infinite size and is unique but used to be capped at 10

I don’t care, I never did. Balance doesn’t matter in imagination land, never did.

The purpose is to keep it immersive. Caps exist to keep everyone on the same page. There is an argument for Syndrome’s “if everyone is super, no one is” There’s also an argument for keeping baselines.

If it were me, I’d lift all limits but then start mass denying subs that weren’t immersive. But then you get swarmed with hurt feels and endless questions that don’t actually have much worth. Meaningless haggling. The Factory Admin isn’t some toy to constantly beat down with Tsunamis of “why not?” “How can I get my super star destroyer approved? X and Y got approved. Do you hate me?”

One got banned because he literally yelled at me over and over “YOURE LETTING THEM WIN” when I upheld the FJ’s verdict that his sub would needed to be redone. I’ll talk to the wall with the crazies, but our current Factory Admin and FJs are way too nice, stable, and giving to be exposed to that.

My primary concern is the sanity of the Factory Admin, to be blunt, whoever it may be. Unlike my name, his or hers is not synonymous with putting up with the crazy. These are volunteers, not tyrants. You can Wendy’s me for being serious about a silly dreadnought, but you don’t see or experience how serious people get about the Factory. It can be overwhelming, and it’s why every Factory Admin has been reluctant to change too much.

I hope that makes a little bit of sense to my mindset in 2022 on spicing up the Factory. TLDR, if your need for more begins breaking our volunteers, I take the reigns. Until then, we’ll just all have to wait and see what John Locke John Locke says, as he has full autonomy on suggestions like this and we must all respect it.

Last edited:
While I agree with no limits.

I dont agree with denying everything that isnt immersive because there is a lot of obscure lure in star wars but a judge might not think its immersive.

A good example of that are Mechs they do exist in starwars and mechs is star wars terminology to describe certain manned armored robotic units. However the judges have long stated they arent immersive on Chaos.

Make this clear this isnt arguement for or against mechs existing I am just using them as an example of something that does exist in star wars but is deemed unacceptable. As there are a lot of thing is star wars that are apart of canon or eu that are strange or might be considered out of place but do exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom