Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Big trouble in Little Dantooine

Fear. That was something that was meant to be vital to being a Sith. Alongside anger, rage and passion. Syala had plenty of those emotions, but now she wanted to harvest fear for herself. There was plenty she could do with the power that she had been taught, and unfortunately for Dantooine, that meant the people of that planet was going to have to experience Syala's testing of her powers out on them. It was a simple enough place to strike anyway, she knew where plenty of farms were, alongside where the largest groups of people would be situated. This entire thing was dedicated to the idea of just causing mass fear and panic throughout the planet. Of course, she wasn't alone. She had decided to enlist the help of Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis even though her fellow Sith did seem more...insane than Syala would like. And trust me, that's a lot coming from Syala to think someone else was too insane for her to handle. Either way, the woman landed her "borrowed" shuttle into the plains of Dantooine. She didn't want to keep it at the space port today, they'd need to be able to get quick access to it once she was ready to get off the planet.

Once the half-Nagai stepped off the ship, she stretched her arms out, cracking her neck shortly after. It felt good to be on the planet, out of her usual disguise and just dressed like she normally would. Tapping her doublebladed lightsaber on one side, whilst twirling the Sith Steel dagger in her free hand, a small manic giggle escaping her lips as she thought about the first thing to do on the planet. She could rush off to the spaceport and start attacking people there...but that might be a better job for Dekaltis as Syala turned her head over towards her companion. The woman always spoke about earning experience right? Well... "There's plenty of erh..."mobs" for you to kill off in that direction. Just be careful. They'll probably have weapons, but most of them will just be farmers. So nothing that you won't be able to handle. What's the odds of them having a Jedi or somethin'? Just remember. We're here to strike fear into them. Anyone fights back, kill them. But if they're willing to submit in fear and not attack back? Spare them. Sure, you can mess them up a bit but we want this planet to be useful for us, in the future. I don't plan on growing food when we need it, but we can use them instead."

She rolled her shoulders back at that, twisting the tip of her dagger against her index finger carefully in thought. "I'm going to head off in this direction. I have things I have plans for. But I'll be sure to meet up with you when I'm done." Syala just skipped off at that, heading off in the opposite direction of where the spaceport was. The woman was heading off in the direction of where her master's mansion used to be. There were a few farms in the area on the way which Syala made sure to take a mental note of before she arrived at the mansion, letting out a small sigh as she took in the sight of the land that was where she was first taught how to use the Force. "Well...This makes for some good memories. But I think I'm just gonna burn 'em to the ground. Can't risk anyone finding out any secrets that may be left behind." With that, Syala focused on her inner anger, letting it form externally alongside her Sith Steel dagger, her anger forming into that of flames and with a simple swing of her dagger towards the mansion, setting it aflame. She stood still for a few precious moments, taking in the sight of the mansion burning, the flames dancing in her eyes before she shook her head. "Well! Onto the farmers. I really hope they don't try to shoot me...I'd rather not have to burn them...Oh! Who am I kidding, of course I would!" And with her little discussion to herself over, the Half-Nagai skipped off back the way she came, ready to cause some more mayhem.

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

761fa949f540e1561a0050bf94bb3192c8318bc0_2000x2000.webp

Tag: Syala Syala | Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis

Z9U36lL.png
Dantooine, Ko had never been to the unassuming rural world before. He was here to put his skills and knowledge from the agricorp to use. Although it had seen bloody conflict years ago during the New Imperial Order’s war against the Sith. Ko wondered if his brother ever found himself here during their time as a soldier.

Currently the young Kel Dor saw himself in a remote farming community. Helping to save what could’ve become lost grain from a recent harvest. A large hover truck had capsized in transit and was too far out to get enough people or equipment to recover the cargo.

Gently Ko placed the last of the savable containers of grain into the new truck that was on the scene. Acting like a magical forklift or load lifter droid. Once he was done he bent down, resting his hands against his knees and catching his breath after having strained himself. Although it was greatly valued, using The Force for such utilitarian means could still be very difficult and taxing.

Suddenly the Kel Dor felt a hard pat on his back from one of the workers around. Who thanked Ko for being there. With an approaching storm there was a very good chance all the grain would’ve been lost and put the local community in financial jeopardy. After which he and the others around worked to get the capsized truck back upright.

Eventually Ko made it back into his mode of transport while he was here. A old yet sleek airspeeder. As he approached he felt a sudden disturbance in The Force. But I wasn't sure as to the nature of it. Situating himself within the vehicle he listened to the radio in it to get a weather report. But instead learned of trouble brewing elsewhere in a distant community closer to one of the primary starports. A couple thousand kilometers would take a few hours for Ko to get to.

But the more he heard the more dire it sounded. Ko wasn’t here to fight, but he couldn’t just stand by as innocent farmers and civilians were getting tormented and hurt. Worst of all however, is that it sounded like this wasn’t some criminal problem with bandits. Ko got the feeling this was far more malevolent. Readying his vehicle he took off into the sky, making a b-line for where the trouble was stemming from according to the reports.

"I'm going to head off in this direction. I have things I have plans for. But I'll be sure to meet up with you when I'm done."
"Okay!" Dekaltis said with a chipper tone. The promise of some grinding was so cool!

Wait...

Farmers?!

UGH! LOW LEVEL BULLSHIT!

Whatever. She could find some fun. She ignited her saber, skipping off in a random direction. Whoever she saw, she didn't hesitate. Chat seemed to enjoy it, and she would idly talk to them as she did, making casual conversation.

Fire. Chaos. Burning. All of this sent pure enjoyment down the woman's spine as she went to work burning down fields around her! There had been a few farms she had past, that she had left alone because they were rightfully scared of her. They knew that she deserved respect and showed her it, so she showed them leniency. After all, you should reward those who respect you and crush those who didn't show you the respect you deserved. So Syala was doing exactly that. Crushing the livelihoods of those who would not show her what she deserved. Plumes of smoke pillowing up into the air, clearly marking where she was to anyone who might have happened to be looking for the Half-Nagai. Manic giggles just escaped her lips as she watched the flames burn, alongside the farmers who were wailing in distress. She could have killed them, quite easily but she wanted them to wallow in their despair and pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darth Dekaltis would already see a few people on her way towards the spaceport, most being regular farmers who were looking off towards the plumes of smoke rising up into the air. There also seemed to be a few armed guards from the spaceport who appeared to be running off towards it, before they froze at the sight of Dekaltis and her lightsaber, turning their weapons over in her direction, with one of them holding their hand out towards her. "Halt! Are you the one responsible for the smoke? Put your weapon away! You're coming in for questioning at the spaceport." They kept their weapons trained on the woman...though there were a few of them that were clearly shaking in fear at the thought of attacking someone with a lightsaber.

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis

anwar-mostafa-animal-farm2.jpg

Z9U36lL.png

Even while cranked to the max to go as fast as the airspeeder would let him, Ko still felt like he was taking too long. Knowing in his gut that every minute past was possibly another life hurt. But eventually started to make it to the destination. Seeing smoke billowing up over the horizon. Ko stressed the engine of the airspeeder more now in the final miles.

The closer he got the more he sensed the malevolent energies at play here. Concerned that this wasn’t just mindless carnage. Once he got close and the sound of his vehicle could be heard overhead. The Kel Dor was quickly able to figure out who was the one responsible from his birds eye view. Pressing a few automated controls for the airspeeder to land itself Ko practically ejected from the flying vehicle. Falling to the ground before cushioning his impact with The Force and landing on the ground not too far from the dark adept. Ko didn’t even have his lightsaber on him, he hadn't expected to fight today. He didn’t even look like a jedi, just wearing some normal dark pants and a bright short sleeve shirt.

Despite this he still stood as determined opposition for the evil doer. She did look the part unlike himself. The Kel Dor narrowed his eyes and he stared her down. His gaze only briefly snapped away to observe the misery bestowed upon some of the distressed locals.

Why would they hurt these people? What reason was there for the violence?

It didn’t matter.

Nothing they said could yield any kind of justification for the violence committed here. Nor did he have any real interest in finding out, and before they could explain themselves Ko raised and pointed claw towards her. “Cease your destruction and surrender yourself this instant!” He ordered clearly and concisely. Did he expect that to work? No, not at all. But as a responsible Jedi he had to put it out there while he could. Something he was sure of however, was that the harm she was causing to the locals ended now so long as he was here. Awaiting her response he mentally prepared himself for what may go down next. As the heat of the nearby flames brushed up against his skin.

Last edited:
"Halt! Are you the one responsible for the smoke? Put your weapon away! You're coming in for questioning at the spaceport." They kept their weapons trained on the woman...though there were a few of them that were clearly shaking in fear at the thought of attacking someone with a lightsaber.
Oh! Mid bosses!

"Not so fast!" She raised her saber. "I'm the greatest hero in the galaxy! And I will stop your evil ways!"

She raised a hand, and all of a sudden the blasters fell apart. And with that, she charged them, slashing through them like butter, before rubbing her lip with a thumb in a confident display. Chat seemed to like that. Artisian pose!

Syala was just cackling at the sight of the fire around her, throwing her arms out almost as if she was trying to embrace the carnage. Though she stopped for a moment, as she heard the sound of an airspeeder zooming its way towards her. The Half-Nagai ignited her lightsaber at that, holding the tip of it towards one of the farmers crying at her feet. She wasn't going to strike straight away, it was mostly just to buy her some time as the source of the speeder arrived, with a...Kel-Dor jumping off it. Hmph. Shame. She was expecting someone who looked a bit more impressive. She shrugged her shoulders, keeping her eyes on them.

"What are you meant to be? Do you think you're the reincarnation of Plo Koon or something? No, no. You're just a low goon. Although you may be a loon."

She broke out into another fit of giggles at that, shaking her head as she listened to the Kel-Dor demand her to surrender. Syala wasn't no fool, she wasn't going to surrender like that...but it did give her an idea as she glanced down at her saber for a moment and the tip of it pointed towards the farmer at her side. The flames dancing around them as the Sith was going through a plan in her head before nodding. She just disignited her saber and threw it up into the air away from herself, letting the flames' light dance around the metal, reflecting around their surroundings.

"Sure. I'll surrender...Not."

With the plan that the lightsaber would have distracted the Kel-Dor, Syala first kicked out her foot at the Farmer next to her, trying to kick them closer to the flames. It might make the Kel-Dor hesitate on what his target was. Should he try and stop the Farmer getting burnt, or deal with Syala? Either way, the Sith used the hesitation to her advantage, starting to rush forward towards her opponent. Sure, she could pull her lightsaber back to her, or use her dagger but there was something that felt satisfying about using her fists.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The various guards just seemed to fall like dominos under Dekaltis' saber, yelling out in pain and agony as some of the guards decided to just drop their weapons and start fleeing as fast as their legs could carry them. Their guns clearly weren't going to have any effect on the Sith so they saw no point in staying around, though there were a few farmers that seemed like they weren't going to give up the spaceport to some Sith! One of them rushing out with a shotgun, whilst they were followed by a handful of fellow farmers wielding scythes, pitchforks and other farming tools.

The one with a shotgun fired off a blast of pellets in Dekaltis' direction whilst his fellows waited for her to make a move. They weren't as dumb as the guards to just rush in at a Sith. They had dealt with wild animals trying to attack their farms for years now! They just had to wait and see what moves they'd make next!

Z9U36lL.png

Ko was a little taken back when she called him out and named him a legendary Jedi of ancient history. An icon not just to him but the entirety of Dorin society. Her comment actually threw him off some and gave the padawan some doubts as he suddenly felt like he was in the shadow of Koon. So now mentally he was thrown off his game by the young woman’s taunts.

The fact that she wouldn’t surrender was of little surprise however. His eyes flicked over to the sight of her lightsaber being tossed away before. Distracting him some as she kicked the farmer harshly. Snapping his attention back to them as he held his hand out. Gripping the farmer with The Force and as gently as he could shoving them away from the flames at a safer distance.

Unfortunately though Ko was suddenly filling in the role of a heavy bag as the Darkside adept began unleashing a flurry of blows against him. Striking the compassionate padawan in quick succession. Her words, her attack on the farmer and now her punches all working in tandem to overwhelm and disorient Ko. Deep in the back of the mind of the Kel Dor he might’ve found it a little funny that he’s dealt with seemingly so much unarmed combat.

However, a memory flashed to the forefront of Ko’s mind noticing another strike coming from the darkside adept he finally reacted to intercept it. What was notable though was that he did so with his face. Recalling a harsh headbutt he’d done with another opponent prior. Hoping to smash the woman’s knuckles against the hard metal of his antiox mask. Looking to shock his opponent with the sensation of punching a duracrete wall. Just enough to regain his composure and take a proper fighting stance. It didn't help that he was already on the backfoot this early on.

The one with a shotgun fired off a blast of pellets in Dekaltis' direction whilst his fellows waited for her to make a move. They weren't as dumb as the guards to just rush in at a Sith. They had dealt with wild animals trying to attack their farms for years now! They just had to wait and see what moves they'd make next!
She would've reacted, but a Superchat seemed to distract her. Her chest now riddled with blood, her eyes locked onto the farmer who had shot her, a grin forming on her face. This one had GUSTO! Her hand raised, and the shotgun fell apart, falling to pieces as she rushed forward, stabbing her blade right into the man's face, then pulling it right out of the top of his head. Anyone around her would then be hit with a shockwave of lightning, leaving the crowd crispy and dead.

"And that folks, is how you deal with a mob. Now, how bout we watch some funny holovids! I wanna see what's been posted today..."

Syala's fist easily connected with Ko's mask, as a sound of cracking and shattering came from her fist, alongside Syala screaming out in pain...before breaking out into a fit of giggles. This was a real fight! This person was able to actually cause her pain and from what he just did to save the farmer proved that the Kel Dor was force sensitive...and Syala hadn't gotten to work with anything from a Kel Dor before. This could be quite interesting now, if she managed to play her cards right. But for now, she had to try and make some distance to get away from the man.

So the Half-Nagai threw herself backwards, to do a backwards kickflip as well, aiming to try and get Ko's jaw, whilst also moving backwards using her good hand to try and make some distance between the pair. It was clear however that whoever this Kel Dor was, they weren't fully focused right now. Which could play into Syala's hands even more, as she snatched her dagger from her side and held it out to the side, to control the flames lashing out around them, as she kept a small grin on her face, her eyes not leaving Ko.

"Well, well, Plo. You seem like you're going to be more of a problem than you're worth. So I'll make a deal with you. We both stop fighting now. You let me collect a vial of your blood, and I'll get rid of these flames. I mean, it's only a matter of time before the heat attracts a pack of Kinrath, and then these poor farmers will be ripped apart, no? I might be a Sith...and an occasional liar, but I'm not the kind of person to break a deal."

Now it was time to practice something she had been taught by Sofiel Sofiel . The Sith apprentice focused on Ko for a moment, trying to worm her way into his mind as she started to try and speak in the back of his mind, trying to implant some thoughts that he would hopefully believe were his own. The old Syala might have just tried to beat Ko until one of them passed out, but she was smarter now. getting something that would play to her advantage.

"She's right you know...The longer this fight drags out...the more in danger the people will be...Their innocent blood will be on your hands if you don't stop..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several of the farmers seemed to give out a cheer of victory as the shotgun pellets shot through Dekaltis, though the cheers were rapidly replaced with looks of pure despair, as they watched the impact barely do anything to the Sith, and then watched as the shotgun was torn apart before their friend was stabbed through the head. One of the farmers even screamed out in fear before they were zapped to a crisp by a Sith. It was almost a complete massacre.

Meanwhile inside of the spaceport, a small child was on their datapad, before tugging at the sleeve of her mother, pointing at it. "Momma! Look! Moonbeam looks like she's outside" The child seemed to be grinning from ear to ear, whilst the mother just shushed her child gently, frowning at the sounds of what seemed to be fighting outside.

Z9U36lL.png
Really? She was giggling after having her fist smashed like that? It continued to throw Ko off and gave him some doubts that this was a person that could be reasoned with in any meaningful way. Failing to react properly to Syala’s kick to his jaw. Her foot connected with him harshly.

He fell onto his back, and gripped his mask after it shifted some from the impact. Not wanting to breathe any of the toxic atmosphere around him as he nudged it back into a more secure position. Wasting no time Ko quickly brought himself back onto his feet with a swift kick up. Now noticing his opponent had a knife. The weapon would be a game changer for the fight.

His stern eyes gazed back at Syala’s before hearing her speak. She made a decently compelling case for why he should stop fighting. But he wasn’t sure he’d want to give such a woman his blood. Considering things he’s heard about people like her and their dark experiments. Then he heard what sounded like his own internal voice speaking to him unprompted.

Ko found himself stuck between two competing goals. Justice or damage control. She was right about there being the thread of the local wildlife being attracted to the flames. Part of Ko figured that by now putting out the fires were not as much of a priority. The burning buildings were already done for, even though the fires were put out they’d still likely need to be torn down and rebuilt in their entirety.

The Kel Dor padawan wasn’t the kind to negotiate with these kinds of people. But it’s easy to be stubborn when the ball is in his court. Which wasn’t the case for Ko here she pretty much had all the leverage here. The only question would he trust the Sith? He had no time to think of it, every second that passed was wasted. Ko felt he had to stick to his guns. “Sorry, Lady… No Deal!”

She already went against her own word once when she said she’d surrender before instantly going back on that statement. As well as being a self admitted liar. He was disappointed he even considered her words as much as he did. Now if she actually wanted his blood, she’d need to get it herself.

Ko shot his hand up, connected with the earth around him before a stoney wall suddenly shot up from behind Syala. Formed in a ‘V’ shape to make it more difficult for her to escape. Improving on this technique after trying on Braze before. The Kel Dor then clenched his fist and pulled it back. Summoning the wall to himself to try and drag Syala to him to have his other fist collide with her chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom