Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Big Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Rig
seaz_4506_comm__vehicle_by_steamtank-d7mjkdy.jpg
seaz_4506_fuel_truck_by_steamtank-d7ms386.jpg

Image Source: http://steamtank.deviantart.com/art/SeAZ-4506-Comm-vehicle-461127670
http://steamtank.deviantart.com/art/SeAZ-4506-Fuel-truck-461525334

Intent: Create a personal armored transport

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: Arceneau Trade Company

Model: N/A

Affiliation: Open Market

Modularity: Radio, back cabin, and much of the vehicle can be changed

Production: Mass-Produced

Material: Alusteel, Durasteel, rubber, and other cargo truck materials

Role: Troop Transport, Personal Transport, Cargo Hauler, or Support Weapon

Height: 4.1 meters

Length: 10.1meters

Wigth: 3.6 meters

Weight: 11 Tons (No rear attachment)

Minimum Crew: 1

Optimal Crew: 2

Propulsion: Wheels

Top Speed: 150 Km/H

Armaments: It can be fitted with a sponsor mounted weapon, turret, or a mounted weapon but they have to be mounted by the customer

Squadron Count: 1

Passenger Capacity: In cab: 3 Troop Transport: 40 (With spare room)

Cargo Capacity: 45 tons

Misc. Equipment: Advanced comms unit is built in, there are multiple jerrycans and fire extinguishers, and much more can be added at customers request

Description:
The Big Rig is a universal cargo hauler. It can haul 45 tons of cargo or fuel or be converted to be a weapons platform vehicle, a troop transport, a command vehicle or, for the more homely people, a mobile home.

To change out the rear carry you need a crane system that is able to chain up and lift it off. You would also have to unbolt and unwire stuff. To attach a rear item you must use a crane system to hoist it and slide it onto the loading rack and attach it. Everything is pretty interchangeable as the Big Rig is meant to be used widely across the battlefield.

The Big Rig is a massive vehicle made for war. It can withstand many attacks and can even defend itself if turrets or pinnacle mounted weapons are attached. This vehicle can hull almost anything to your hearts desire.

The downside to this vehicle it that it is massive, so good luck finding a parking spot. The handling of the Big Rig is less than desirable and there are many blind spots while driving. The engine does tend to overheat but this can be fixed if you know a good mechanic.

Primary Source:
http://steamtank.deviantart.com/art/SeAZ-4506-Comm-vehicle-461127670
http://steamtank.deviantart.com/art/SeAZ-4506-Fuel-truck-461525334

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Kango Fett said:
Intent: Create a personal armored personnel carrier for Kango Fett and Emeläz Aejuj
Kango Fett said:
Manufacturer: Emeläz Aejuj
These tell me its for a unique or very limited item. But...

Kango Fett said:
Affiliation: Open Market

Kango Fett said:
Production: Mass-Produced
This shows me its for open production by a company. So change either one set or the other to reflect what you want.

Kango Fett said:
Armaments: There are no direct armaments but it can be fitted with a sponsor mounted weapon, turret, or a mounted weapon
Please mention what weapons can be put on here more specifically. I don't want to see this with a mounted machine gun one thread, and the next thread be found with an automated starship sized weapon.

Kango Fett said:
Misc. Equipment: Advanced comms unit is built in, there are multiple jerrycans and fire extinguishers, and much more various stuff
Various stuff is very vague. Please list all that you can put into this vehicle.

Kango Fett said:
The Big Rig is a universal cargo hauler. It can haul 45 tons of cargo or fuel or be converted to be a weapons platform vehicle, a troop transport, a command vehicle or, for the more homely people, a mobile home.
With how much can be changed on it, Please put in the description about how much this can change, Why it can change this way, and maybe a little on How. The description is where most of the meat of your submission is supposed to be. Yet I see hardly any. Please flesh this out some more. I do see you have weaknesses later on, but expand on that as well.

Please tag me once these are completed.
[member="Kango Fett"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom