Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big ol' Update!

So our good friend @[member="Kei Amadis"] (Marksman) is on definite LOA as I've been informed by the SWRP Staff team that his computer is karked up and can't get online. So this leaves most of you without prominent leadership, so either I or @[member="Aditya Amadis"] will be stepping up to the plate to take command of the Army of Light to lead it.

I know that I've been kinda far back with my activity here in AoL but I'm a Roleplay Judge as well and am currently helping 3 other Minor factions. I can always take time away from my personal roleplays and whatnot to come over here and help lead.

Though this is entirely up to you guys. If you don't want me to take charge, by all means, say so! Just be sure to offer up some suggestions for other leadership, this whole thing isn't a one man show! I'll be striking up some fun plots to do and always be around on my main account: @[member="Darth Arcis"].

Thanks for reading and May the Force be with you!

@[member="Jedediah Bagely"]

094f900f061edae26596463a99748b61.jpg

Atlas Kane

A
Yaay, Jebby :D

@[member="Michael Sardun"] There is a hai motion? How does it work? or is it just simple waving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom