Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beyond the Farthest Star: A Call to Arms

[SIZE=11pt]VESSEL[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]The Gossamer[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Lotekk-class Deep Space Transport, heavily modified[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Length: 1500 meters[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Armament: Low[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Defenses: Very High[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Hangar: 3 [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]two-seater starfighter[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] squadrons, colonial runabouts, assorted shuttles/freighters/small craft belonging to various crew members[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Maneuverability: Low[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Speed: Moderate[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Hyperdrive Rating: 0.5, backup 10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]CREW MANIFEST[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Captain: Atlas Drake[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Executive Officer: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Dax Fyre"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Security Officers: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Noah Corek"][/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (quartermaster), [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Davin Skirata"][/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] (local guide), [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Subject 5"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Medical Officers: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Rian Taske"][/SIZE], [member="Nida Perl"]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Tactical Officer: [member="Bryce Bantam"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Science Officer: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Corvus Dravere"][/SIZE], [member="Tess Sparrow"], [member="Orin Hawke"]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Communications Officers: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Kaiah Nihl"][/SIZE] (diplomat/local guide), [member="Faye Irithiel"] (diplomat), [member="Kirie Ito"], [member="Jian Kylo"]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Navigators: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Tera Highwind"][/SIZE], [member="Kaia Starchaser"]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Shuttle/Fighter Pilots: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Tera Highwind"][/SIZE] (secondary role), [member="Kyle Farnes"], [member="Andan Solo"], [member="Aeshi Tillian"]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Engineers: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Vuie 'Srahum"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Other: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][member="Yusuf Dar"][/SIZE] (stowaway), [member="Sedge"] (de[SIZE=11pt]ckhand)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]CAPTAIN'S LOG / 855 ABY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]With repairs of the Silk Holdings station completed and at least some of our last supply drop preserved, we push on to the edge of Firefist. I have dispatched a survey team to [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]catalogue a nearby rogue comet[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], long range sensors detected some interesting mineral deposits that should give our science team plenty of new data to examine. We've established a set of rendezvous coordinates and the team will link up with us once their mission is complete. (Recommended crew roles: Science Officers, Medical Officer, Pilot)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Meanwhile our communications array has picked up some of our first alien chatter. We've isolated what appears to be a distress signal, our local experts are confident it is Maccabree in origin. They had long been at war with Tof raiders who share there border, but anything is possible. I have decided to give the order to intervene, we will soon be dropping out of hyperspace and I am confident my crew will do everything they can to help deescalate tensions and if necessary [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]neutralize the situation[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. (Recommended crew roles: Communications Officers, Tactical Officer, Navigators, Pilots)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Very soon I will be calling for battle stations, the first time such a measure has been necessary on this voyage so far. I have faith in this crew, all I can hope is that they share that faith in me to see us through. The Gossamer is a good ship, and I know my people will do everything they can to [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]secure all decks[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] for combat maneuvers and possible boarding action. (Recommended crew roles: Security Officers, Engineers, Medical Officers)[/SIZE]

"No," she grunted, pushing a crate up. Rising up on her toes, she shoved the crate into the space above.

"I don't need your help."

The droid seemed nonplussed.

"But Miss, that is what my prime directive is-"

"Yeah but I don't need it, are your auditory receptors on the fritz?"

The crates she was moving were too big. Too heavy. It was fine though because Rian had been going a little stir crazy and this? Exactly the sort of thing she needed right now. Physical. Uncomplicated. These crates needed to be stowed and strapped. That was all. She didn't know who had taken them down to rifle through and frankly she didn't really care either.

"Are you assigned to THIS cargo bay?"

She bent her knees, hoisting another one up. Hips. Chest. Up and push.

"This cargo bay is only one of several that I have been tasked with-"

"So go check on one of those." Shove thud. "But whatever you're gonna do, stop hovering before I turn around and hit you with one of these."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom