Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beyond Measure [Sochi Ru]

Beauty Beyond Measure
Felucia
felucia312.jpg
Master [member="Sochi Ru"]

Solace. She only finds it here among the beauty of her home planet. Serendipity walks a well know track through the vast pods, her lifting upward as she passes them marvel at the tall structures she has seen on more then one occasion and each time they never fail to set her mind to awe. As she walks she sends out a calming wash over the pods and plants, her untrained force power radiating like a beacon around the area. A dangerous thing to do on Felucia, she is aware of that, considering some of the creature that might be attracted to her. Regardless Seren moves forward, her destination the thicker jungles in the distance.

The air here becomes thick with moisture, cooler to the skin. The darkness of the jungle on interrupted by the dancing dappled light created by a soft breeze high in the canopy shifting the lush heavy leaves. Vast trees over thousands of year old or more have sent out their roots in towering bridges under which Serendipity walks. Her hand reaching out to caresses the soft mosses, her finger tips sending a spray of water upward only to collect on her skin. Droplet full of microscopic life helping to perpetuate the life cycle of the jungle. Her booted feet sink somewhat into the decaying layers of fallen leaves, water oozing up around the soles. She loves the smell of it, organic and rich and refreshing to her senses.

The jungle gives her a sense of life, she can feel it, sense it, all around her, and she does not even have to try.

Weeks ago, her life changed completely. No longer constant or assured but now uncertain and she must leave her home. But not yet, she will spend as much time as she can before her departure.

A fallen log now provides her with a seat on which she sat and pulled out her sketch pad and pencils. Serendipity has endeavoured to draw as much as Felucia as she can so she will always have her drawing to take with her to remember her home. The black tip of the pencil began to move over her parchment.

There was a black silhouette mounted on top of a thick, moss covered root that was several feet within the air. It was the echo of the Force radiating from another, and yet its motive were unclear to even Ru. Thats why she came this way, thats why she chased it to this point. It was untrained, raw...there was potential, and that surprised her. All her time spent here on Felcuia she had only encountered three untrained Force sensitives, not including the natives. Felucia was a dangerous place hidden amongst the beauty especially to those who were strong in the Force. They posed a danger...as everything they did was amplified by the life force generated here.

She leapt down and began to walk closer towards the subject. Her approach was non threatening of course but that didn't mean the lady wouldn't get startled. She didn't even employ the tactic of stealing up behind her, and closing in, as with her abilities slightly magnified she would sense the Togruta approaching.

she stopped on a few feet behind her,"This is quite dangerous...there are predators here that could've been quite curious about you..." she said in a exotic, and curious tone of voice. "I felt your presence from afar, and even I came out of curiosity. You however seem to be comfortable here...your familiar with this place it seems, am I correct?"

[member="Serendipity"]

[member="Sochi Ru"]

Serendipity's back straightened as she felt the presence of a sentient being approaching. She had learned to 'read' this now as more and more she encountered force users, the tingling on the back of her neck set the small hairs to lift, however there is no sense of malice surrounding the being. Seren rested her pencil down on the mossy log and turned her head as the woman spoke, a Togruta by all accounts, not that Seren had ever met one before however, their species well known through the galaxy.

She stood slowly to face her, "I am very familiar with this place, I come here when I need to .. think", she smiled. Her eyes fell over the woman noting her attire, no more than that did she see, "Curiosity can be both enlightening and dangerous", she smiled. "I have met with some, curious creatures before however, never here at least not yet".

"You are not local but yet you too seem at home here. I am Serendipity, a Botanist from Felucia".

(I apologize)

"Indeed, curiosity can produce so many different types of results..." she said agreeing with the woman. A strange place, time, and setting it was for them to have met. Things could've had even worser circumstances however, so maybe it wasn't good that she complained about such silently to herself.

"Ahh yes...Felucia seems to be one of those places. Amongst its beautiful flora and fauna, it seems to draw Force sensitives in. I am Jedi Master Sochi Ru, its my pleasure." she said to the woman with a bow of her head.

"I am not local, as I'm sure you know, but I was drawn here once a long time ago during my career with the Jedi Order, and Galactic Republic. I had came here on a self-learning journey to say the least, and in a way I have become apart of Felucia and Felucia apart of me. I value this planet...so much...I would hate to see it plunge into darkness a third time..." she said nostalgically.

[member="Serendipity"]

[member="Sochi Ru"]

Something about the woman demanded respect and Seren found herself returning the bow. "You said you felt my presence, I sort of felt yours but I have no real talent in this apart from some self discovered abilities which I use rarely, but lately .. after meeting another who is sensitive, I have come to realise the value of such a talent or ability".

Her head lifted to look up into the higher canopy, the sky which only could be seen in patches remained brilliant with the light of day, however below at their level the air cool and saturated with moisture. Life around them pulsing with a force energy that Seren realised was what drew her to this place, this spot.

"You are Jedi of the Republic?", she said now offering a place on the log for Master Ru to sit if she wished. "Most planets are unique I suppose, but Felucia is special that is sure. One could remain here and never grow tired of the beauty of the planet". she mused.

(sorry! Im so glad I thought about this because I've never gotten the notification! :( )

She sat down beside the young woman, and crossed her legs, looking off into the distance. "Jedi of the Republic?....oh no, not for quite some time my dear. Those days...are in the past." she said clearing her throat softly after soeaking.

"Force sensitives are quite hard to spot here on Felucia. For me to feel your presence amongst the ambient life here says something about you my dear. Your special, which is why i'm rather glad your come to realize that you have a talent...a talent that can bring something positive to the galaxy at whole."[\b] she said smirking, leaning over in a more friendly gesture.

"you know you could be soo much more...why not hone your talents and help those you care about?" she wondered.

[member="Serendipity"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom