Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Friends Forever

Louise

here for your dad
Well you couldn't say that Evelynn wasn't an honest Sith. Perhaps it would have been better for her sake had she been a liar, or maybe not. Only the Gods of Fate knew if Ordo would have taken her to Sopher, well Ordo probably knew what his intentions were too but it made the sentence a lot less dramatic.

She winced as the Mandalorian wrenched her mouth open, that jaw protesting as could only be expected.

The Silent Sister knew what was coming. Another mutilation. Nemene was going to be extremely displeased if he continued to tarnish in and around her face. Perhaps it was out of mercy that he went for a back tooth...or maybe that's just where he was starting from.

The pressure began to mount as the brute began to pull. Pain began to build. Pain that she could withstand but not that she would enjoy.

From the back of the mute's throat there escaped a gargle.

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Evelynn"]

This was going no where and Ordo was not much for torture with no purpose. He wanted her to feel what he had but it would never happen. Suddenly it dawned on him that she was simply too broken to break any further and he felt a pity for her he never thought he could have for a sith.

"You're not worth torturing." Ordo said tossing the tooth and pliers, "I should just kill you and put you out of your misery. Sopher would be better off I imagine and so would you."

Ordo walked to his bag and pulled out his lightsaber he would make this quick. He had actual productive work to do and this was becoming senseless.

"Are you ready?" He said as he put his helmet on with one hand and ignited the orange blade with the other.

He looked at her from behind the 'T' of his helmet's visor. He took the saber in both hands and swung at her wrist just below the hand cuffs and watched her fall to the floor. Then moving quickly he began moving to remove her head.

He lifted his saber over his head and looked down at her.

"Good bye silent little flower." He said theough the mechanical sounding speakers before he began to swing.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Don’t kark with Jared’s possessions. It was a guideline which would save everyone from all kinds of nasty trouble. When they had been on Endor, Jared had mind melted with Eve. She knew things, and there was a connection between the two of them now.

So the moment some Mandalorian started to mess around with her, well safe to say that Jared would know about it. Truthfully, it had taken him some time to figure out where exactly they were. But he was a mentalist, trained in its ways by Spencer Jacobs herself. It was not a far stretch to assume that he would eventually figure out where she was.

‘Course, he did not want to cause a galactic war between the Mandalorians and the Confederation, they were a long-lasting ally and those were hard to come-by these days. Fact of the matter was that she was first of all his, and second of all a Fringe member.

They looked after each other, even if they deserved what had been coming from them. And by the stories of it, both Evelynn and Nemene had had a lot of fun torturing people on Rattatak.

Regardless, Jared came in like a wrecking ball. Two Seroth-class frigateshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/19117-seroth-class-frigates-ferocity-and-defiance/ made its way to her location. Some sort of prison on Mandalore.

Of course, it was entirely possible to go in depth and describe how Jared and his companions evaded detection. But let’s forget about that part, it had something to do with his stealth ships. And probably with his people, who were pretty good at what they did.

The important part was this, Jared and co breached the prison; neutralizing all the targets. Of course there had been no deadly force, tranquilizers and Jared’s Force Confusion. Scramblers were on, so there was no possibility of backup.

Masks were on, and tags were off. Ships were still cloaked and had all the signs of the Confederation removed. This was a deep stealth mission, few people knew about it.

As Ordo’s lightsabre ignited and was moving down towards Eve’s pretty neck, a couple of things would happen.

First of all, the bolted door was blasted out of its hinges by some nifty explosives. At the same time, a Force Message would appear in Eve’s mind.

“Close your eyes, Eve.”

As the message ended in the blink of an eye, two flashbangs were thrown in. Concurring on that was a full frontal attack on Ordo’s mind, by Jared’s mentalism power.

Realize this, Jared was pissed. -Really- pissed, he might not love Eve or some nonsense like that. But the rage was in him, and it fueled his considerable power already.

Overkill? Probably.

But you don’t kark with Jared’s possessions.

Besides, it was really a compliment. Jared only took out the big guns for people he thought might be a threat. It was important to take this man out in one hit, before he sliced open Eve’s head.

A prolonged fight was not in the interest of anyone at this point. The sooner this was over with, the sooner they could leave. All evidence of Eve’s presence here would be scrubbed, and no one would know what Ordo had been doing here.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Evelynn"]

[member="Evelynn"] [member="Jared Ovmar"]

The door blew inward. Heavy durasteel stuck Ordo and sent his lightsaber flying against the far wall. The dampeners in his helmet activated leaving him blind and deaf for a second but that second was long enough for his mind to be assaulted. His hands flew up to his head, the beskar gauntlets scrapped against his helmet as he tried to claw the person out of his head. He stumbled against the wall and crashed face first to the floor. His body began to spasm as it reaponded to the mental attack.

He roared. The sound of the broad shouldered man would have been better suited to the throat of some predatory beast as the primal side of the man cried out for refuge. However, with all of the Mandalorian's strength he could have never defended his mind well enough to ward of the attack. He clawed at his face plate breifly before his mind shutdown and he fell unconcious.

Louise

here for your dad
Ouch. Not worth torturing? That was hurtful. Everybody was worth torturing, everybody. I guess that was the difference between Ordo and Evelynn. Commitment to the torture, she would go until they begged, and then a little further. Only relenting until she herself was spent, and maybe not even then. Commitment.

Instinctively her tongue moved to where the molar had been extracted. There was a large bloody hole, as to be expected. Of course, she wasn't concerned about that, it was more the death aspect. No, she still had things to do, people to maim, power to achieve, a cape to buy. What? Don't look at me like that, you know if you got offered a cape you would totally go for it. Let it flap in the wind, lightning flashing across the ominous blood red sky of a back drop. Knowing Evelynn's luck however her cape would probably get struck and burst into flam-

OH GREAT GODS OF MOROSS!

I suppose cutting off her hands was easier than just undoing the cuffs. Time saver for a dead woman who was now crumpled upon the floor making extremely savage guttural noises. It was hardly the most pleasant experience in the world, you know? But at least it distracted her from the bitter end.

Although it wasn't the end, was it?

Through the sheer agony of having both hands lopped off she managed to follow the instruction of Jared very swiftly. Hey, I told you, she can manage pain. The Silent Sister may react to such vicious stimulus, but she does not cease to function just yet.

Flashbang, and a few moments later Ordo had been incapacitated, and old stumpy was left writhing upon the floor brandishing those decapitated arms like skeletal clubs.

[member="Jared Ovmar"], [member="Ordo"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
As Jared moved into the room, fury unleashed itself as he saw what had happened to Evelynn. Immediately he moved to make sure [member="Ordo"] would be inflicted the same amount of.. pain, as he himself had inflicted upon those he had not right to touch. But one of the commando’s voice rang out in the silence: “Sir, there is no time. Response time is estimated at 10 minutes. We gotta go, now.

The man had a point, and still it hurt. He shut his eyes for a second, grinding his teeth. Then Jared nodded.

“You are right. Sedate her, and then take her. Be gentle. You, take her… hands. Sweet Mother of… damn it. Alright fine, you and you, rip his helmet open. I am going to make sure the karker won’t be able to hide from me.”

As his men carried off Evelynn, and her limbs, teeth, hair and whatever the hell there was left, Jared waited for Ordo’s helmet to be removed. Then he bit his thumb open, and smeared a bit of blood on the Mandalorian’s cheek.

“You won’t be able to hide from me anymore, little man. I don’t have time to deal with you now, but mark my words. One of these days you will find out the consequences for targeting my property.”

The room was swept clean, purged from any evidence material. Records were hacked, and deleted. Anything to make sure there wouldn't be any proof of Evelynn’s capture here. And with that the Mandalorians would have plausible deniability.

To make sure there wouldn't be any diplomatic… problems.

Then they were gone.

But a reckoning would come.

One day.

Louise

here for your dad
Jared Ovmar, my bloody hero.

Beyond the thick veil of pain Evelynn was very aware of one emotion. Relief? No. Far from it. There was shame.

Wounds would heal, hair will grow and technology could replace anything that was lost. However nothing would quite scrub the stain of that single moment from her mind. Her hanging there, bald, small and helpless. Branded as if she were the Mandalorian's livestock.That feeling of being nothing. Useless. Weak.

No. It's just words.

But you chose power, what happened?

The Force came trickling back into her as Jared's men went about their duties and the mute was swiftly sedated. Likely for the best, given that she was still whirling those handless arms about like bone batons as she writhed around upon the floor. Like a child Evelynn was lifted and her head rolled to the side, granite orbs looked to Jared with the last shreds of consciousness.

Cut this thing out of my neck.

Then came sleep.

[member="Jared Ovmar"], [member="Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom