Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Friends Forever

Louise

here for your dad
As per usual, things weren't looking up for the Silent Sister of Rattatak.

Inwardly she cursed the fact that she had been apprehended by brutes that were not exactly renowned for their hospitality. Mandalorians. Evelynn would have fraknly rather been in the clutches of Jedi than these boisterous bruisers, for one it was likely that the light-siders smelt much better, and for seconds, well, let's just say that she was expecting unpleasant treatment.

She sat in the confines of what was her cell, four cold grey walls. Any shred of luxury or even human decency was gone, with not even a cot to sit upon.

Rude.

So she sat cross-legged upon the floor, tugging absent-mindedly at the solid stun cuffs that kept her bound. This however didn't bother her as much as the collar. I know, I know, I thought she was into bondage. However, the particular contraption that found its way around her neck was effectively cutting her off from the force and given her small size and frail nature this left her as nothing more than a mere girl.

A completely silent girl.

Evelynn sighed, almost annoyed, how long were they planning on keeping her waiting? With no windows in her cell time had become an abstract construct. They wouldn't have just left her here, no chance, not when there was a chance for retribution. Not that she had ever personally slighted any of those amongst the race of brutes (okay, maybe one) but she was a Sith and that alone was good enough.

With her composure being all that the blonde had left she straightened her back and shut her eyes as if meditating, and from there she waited.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Evelynn"]

Ordo's heavy armored boots thundered in the narrow corridor that lead into the Force user containment wing. A heavy black duffle bag over the shoulder of one armored shoulder as he looked out from behind his 'T' shaped visor. The smell of cleaning agents and stale air combined to flood his helmet's filters. He moved through the first check point.

"Dismissed" he said to the guards then locked the door behind them.

The next check point was the same as the first and then at the last check point he dismissed the quartet of gaurds and locked the heavy door behind them. A second later a plasma torch came to life in his hand and the iron door was welded tot he frame. He was not here by request. He was not here with authorization. He was here to pay a courtesy call on a Sith.

He checked the camera and couldn't believe his eyes. Blond hair, pale skin, and that self assured posture. She was so much like the Sith who had torured Ordo for so long, only younger than she would be now. He took a breath to calm himself. His grey-green eyes were stony hate filled orbs behind his visor.

He opened the door to the only Cell in the wing and stood looking at the Sith girl as the cell door closed behind him. He set down the bag and locked himself in with her. He didn't bother to speak as he walked to the camera and crushed it in his crushgaunt. He let the pieces fall to the ground before he lifted his hands to his helmet, broke the seals and lifted it off.

His short brown hair was missing in three small strips where scars crossed the back of his head to the right of his neck. His face as he turned was covered in dozens of scars of various sizes. The longest ran from his forehead down past the corner of his right eye to his chin. He would never win a beauty contest of that their was no doubt but then that hadn't always been the case.

He looked at her with an emotionless cold stare before walking over to the small stool he had brought with him. Slowly he set down his helmet on the floor and began pulling off his gauntlets. The black beskar armor made a dull heavy thud as the pieces struck the floor. He cast the Sith girl a glance as he pulled off the last of the armor that covered his arms and pulled off the armor weave sleeves. His thick arms were as scar covered as his face only the scars were longer and deeper. The thick black Ordo clan tatto that covered his huge left shoulder even had a scar splitting it in some places. He pulled a medkit from his bag and walked toward her and kneeling beside her.

"I am going to check your vital signs." He said looking her in the face, "you can resist. I won't mind. Nod if you understand."

Louise

here for your dad
Now that was the sound of heavy boots.

The girl opened a single eye, peering out in annoyance at whoever was coming to visit. Ah yes, true to form, a proper Mandalorian. A man's man. Instinctively she cringed, deciding to open both eyes so she could observe this brick of a man, well, that and observing was all that the girl could do. Sitting here in this windowless prison, time had become and abstract construct and she would make the most of any company that she received, human slab or not.

It was disconcerting when he locked himself in with her.

So imagine her horror when the grizzled beast destroyed the camera. It dawned upon her immediately; he wasn't supposed to be here. Which meant either one of two things. He was either releasing her from their custody without authorisation or...

Her lips became a grim thin line as the second scenario danced upon the edges of her mind.

However the frail girl never looked away from the man, her granite eyes drinking in his extremely scarred form. Probably their only similarities lay in scars. While Evelynn's face was close to flawless, the rest of her was not. Years of abuse and self-mutilation had left the girl with a roadmap of scars, like strands of white silk spidering across her entire body. Burns, and lacerations, a silvery X marked the spot upon her chest and if one was to examine the girl's hands they would find that the pinky finger upon her right hand was very much absent.

The most egregious of Evelynn's scars however, was obscured. Beneath the collar that so kindly severed her from the force was a harsh and unforgiving line, marking the moment that her vocal chords were removed.

Vital signs?

Silently (as she could only be) the girl quirked a single eyebrow at her visitor, surely he had not come here for the purpose of playing medic? Seeing no point in resistance, the Sith Lady nodded curtly, her granite eyes staring curiously into his.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Evelynn"]

Ordo said nothing as her eyebrow rose. He simply attached the nodes from the small medical device and waited for the vitals to show. Heart rate was a little high but still normal, oxygen 100%, breathing regular and stable. Everything was good and as long as her mind held this would take a while.

"You're vital signs are excellent." He said meeting her eyes. "and we both know that a healthy subject is the best, don't we girl?"

He left the nodes attached as he sat infront of her. He didn't smile or frown and he most certainly wasn't acting like his typical self. He was cold, calculating and quiet. His big hands hung loosely over his knees as he sat in front of the Sith. He was here to make her feel what a Sith had made him feel and in truth he didn't really care how it affected her. Would she break? Would she fear him or cry? Would she want to die? He didn't care. She could enjoy it for all he knew but that also didn't matter. He did know she would hate him before she was saved and she would never forget this cell.

"When I was younger, in my twenties, a Sith woman sat in front of me while I was in chains." He began his voice matter of fact as if he were talking about the weather, "she was a lot like you, pretty face, pale skin, blonde hair. She wanted to know what sounds I would make when I was tortured. She wrote down every note that I let out. Of course you won't make any sounds, but at this range even I can sense something like you."

Ordo put his hands on his knees and pushed himself up to stand and grabbed a chain and attached it to the cuffs then pulled her to her feet. He hooked the chain to the ceiling and stepped back. He cocked his head to one side and looked her up and down as if appraising livestock on a farm before stepping forward with a quickness his size didn't suggest he could achieve and drove a big heavy fist into her stomach.

"That was just to make sure the medkit was still registering properly." He said casually, "and it seems to be. We wouldn't want you dying would we."

Louise

here for your dad
Well you know, there was something to put on the wall. Evelynn, achievement in excellent vital signs.

As she stared at the Mandalorian he began to tell his grim story, this, it was in this moment that the girl finally knew his true intentions and they were not pleasant. How unfortunate that she had been born blonde, and pale. Perhaps if she was an obese Sith with black hair and a sweet tan she might have been safe but alas, that was not the case. Her eyebrows furrowed as he remarked that she would make no sounds.

If truth were told, the Silent Sister was frightened. She feared for her life and whatever bitter shreds of sanity she still clung onto. Oh yes, sure, Evelynn liked pain, when she had been twisted into the monstrosity that sat there on that day she had found passion in pain, she had found lust, you could even say love.

But she indulged in those obsessions on her own terms. Through either her own hand or her sister Nemene's. Yes, pain was pleasure. However when you were strung up and helpless with your most important sense cut off completely, well, it was a different story. The mute was a woman with a silent ambition, she thirsted for power and feared weakness and in this moment she was weak, beyond weak.

The fist connected with her frail frame, sending the organs within into complete spasm. Any and all breath left the girl and she wheezed and gasp as she tried to catch it. Being winded was one of life's ultimate discomforts, like heavy weights being set upon her lungs the girl coughed and hacked away as she struggled to breathe those grey eyes wide and furious.

But this was just the warm up.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Evelynn"]

Ordo stepped to the side and patted the Sith on the back mockingly.

"There there." He said, "we just started."

Ordo walked to his heavy bag and took out a mirror and stuck it to the wall across from Evelynn while she caught her breath. It was big enough for her to see her own face and most of her upper body. Ordo then took a small knife out of his bag and cut the front of her clothing and pulled it off.

The scars that littered her stick like frame gave him pause but only for a moment. He didn't say a word as he moved to her side and grabbed her neck. He leaned close to her ear.

"Do you like how you look?" He asked before he put the knife infront of her.

The big man let go of her neck and grabbed her hair and began cutting off her blond locks. He continued sliently and then used the knife to shave her head. He was going to continue to take things from her one by one and her dignity was his first target.

When her hair all lay on the floor he grabbed her face andade sure she had looked at her self.

"There not bad for my first hair cut is it?" He said coldly before he let go of her face and put the knife in his belt. "Now tell me how you feel. No? Nothing?"

Louise

here for your dad
She scarcely noticed the man hanging up the mirror opposite her bound form as she was far too focussed on trying to bring oxygen back into her momentarily flattened lungs. Breathing is important, don't you know?

Of course when the knife came out to play her attention was once again gained, and she winced ever so slightly as her unwashed clothes were removed and left as rags upon the floor. The nudity was rather amusing upon reflection, without the Force alongside her the woman was as naked as a babe and now to add the literal to the figurative her clothes were also denied. Her mind and body stripped and exposed.

Funnily enough Evelynn did like how she looked, the road-map of scars across her body was something that she took great pleasure in, like art, evocative and moving. The hair on the other hand, was something else, it meant something a grain more emotional. She had her mother's hair, like straw it gave her an edge of innocence over her dark-haired sister, who also just so happened to be rather fond of the mute's long locks. To play with it, to grab it, to pull it.

To lose it?

The Silent Sister winced as he severed the first portion of hair and then had to shut her eyes, choosing not to watch the horrific spectacle. Pain was easier than this.

Eventually however, she had to look, she was made to look and Evelynn's face flashed with misery as she caught first sight of her new look in the mirror. The woman was supposed to be a queen, but now she had been robbed of that, her femininity gone, she resembled a runty little boy, shapeless and shaved.

Her only response came in the form of a venomous glare. If looks could kill...

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Evelynn"]

Ordo met her eyes with his own. Her venomous gaze would find his own cold hard eyes to be uninterested in her hate. The big man put a hand on one side of her head and with his other he placed a thumb just behind her ear lobe and began to press.

It was a pressure point that could with enough force dislocate her jaw. Which is what he planned on doing. Not that it would matter. What mattered was what he was about to point out.

"I can take you apart." He said, "and your power that you Sith hold so dear can't stop me. Everything you've done, everything you gave up, everything you suffered, everything you walked away from for power. Was it worth it?"

POP

Her jaw one one side popped loose.

"Your weak." He said coldly as he lifted her chin to meet his eyes, "worthless and weak. How does it feel?"

Louise

here for your dad
By the Gods of Moross, his hands were huge! They just about eclipsed her head.

Although the size of the brute's hands were hardly the focal point of this moment. Still in mourning for her lost femininity and decency he began to apply pressure. A bit too much negative stimulus for one mind, but at least the discomfort took the mute's mind off of the psychological cruelty.

But then he started talking...

As his thumb continued the crush upon her jaw the girl found her fists clenching, her knuckles becoming white and furious as her petite hands began to tremble. It was a mixture of rage and a distraction for herself, her feminine nails beginning to pierce through the weathered skin upon her palms.

Control.

Focus on your hands.

It's just words.

Control.

She hissed as finally her jaw gave in to the pressure and with a sickening pop dislocated, but that was hardly the major problem at hand. The girl was listening. Weak. Weak. She loathed that word, because that word and all of its meaning haunted her, and it was evident to see across her face as she grimaced and looked away from his stare...for a moment.

Since he had first struck her Evelynn had craved nothing more than to throw all sense and sensibilities out the window. She wanted to spit upon this Mandalorian filth, but she knew very well that it wouldn't have bothered him, it was likely that the man would have relished in her rage.

Ladies do not spit. Queens do not spit.

With that notion in her mind, she lifted her chin further as if to snub him, ignoring the pangs of pain that came from the side of her jaw.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Evelynn"]

Ordo stared into her defiant eyes. She was clinging to something he could feel it. She was still proud, still superior but that was ok. He wasn't done. Not yet.

"You look like a defiant little boy right now." He said taking a step back. "I think I'll call you Edric. A proper name for a boy don't you think?" Ordo went to his bag and rummaged through.

"No, no Edric is a strong Mando name not a weak peasent name." He said, "I'll just call you dikut, useless. You are nothing. You see that don't you?"

Ordo stood with a short branding iron in his right hand and a small torch in his right. He looked at he and turned on the torch. Then held it on the iron brand.

"Your beneath me, boy." He said as he watched the brand grow hot, "without the force I'm still a Commando, a warrior. I command fleets and they obey. I attack worlds and they fall in line, but you, with out the force your nothing but a scared weak usless child. Without hair you just look like a soft flacid little boy. I pity you actually. At least most women have a curve to cling too."

He turned off the torch as the metal grew white at the end.

"On my farm when I was young we branded the livestock so they wouldn't get stolen and so everyone would know when the looked at them that they were ours." He said "you're just another scrawny runt beneath me boy."

Ordo stepped forward and quickly siezed her neck and pressed the now orange metal against the pake flesh on the side of her neck. The Metal shaped to spell Ordo in small letters sizzled and smoked as it pressed on her neck before he pulled it away and let go of her.

"There I own you now livestock." He said dropping the iron on the ground, "just like aMy nerf or my roba, only weak and useless."

Louise

here for your dad
What else could she do here?

There was no point in physically struggling. She could not respond in kind with words. All the girl had were her eyes and her ears, all she could do was look and listen.

She opted not to look at him, choosing instead to stare into her frail, bald reflection with a wild fury in her eyes.

Evelynn attempted to become unfocussed, to close her mind and let his mocking become nothing more than blurred words but it did not work. Hair would grow back, pain was fleeting but words, words can stay with you. Oh sure, she could repeat those mantras: Words are just words, sticks and stones but does it really work? Does it stop you from laying awake at night with those same just words reverberating in your mind?

Useless. Nothing. Boy. Flaccid. Scared. Child. Runt. Livestock. Weak. Weak. WEAK.

The brand didn't frighten her. Physical pain did not frighten Evelynn. The mark wouldn't last, were she to escape and return to her sister's side it was more than likely that the possessive woman would cut out the branded flesh with little concern for the mute.

The super hot metal sizzled upon contact with her neck, and it sent a morbidly pleasant scent spiralling up her nose. Out of instinct she grunted, the burning agony screaming for her attention but her gaze never strayed away from her own reflection.

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Evelynn"]

Ordo looked at the girls face and the burning hate behind her eyes. He reached up a hand and simply slapped her.

"Your almost worse than weak aren't you." He said continuing, "at first I thought maybe you were that Sith woman's daughter but she was at least worth killing. Ya know now that I think of it she like to dominate her victims mind and bed them, maybe it was your mother. Maybe you're my bastard child."

Ordo slapped her again just enough to insult her. As he stood to her side.

"That would be a shame. I'd hate to claim such a weak weak little ugly thing." He said as he prodded her with his words.

He put his hand on her head and concentrated hard trying to reach into her mind. He didn't have any training in how to do it which meant it would be clumsy and rough as he fumbled at her mind.

Then he tried to impant the thought in her head.

In his mind he thought of one sentence.

'YOU. ARE. NOTHING. BUT WEAK. AND POWER WAS WASTED ON YOU.'

Ordo had no idea if it had worked but he would torment her with one more thought.

"Maybe I should be like your prostitute Mother and make up for your uselessness by letting you have strong Mando babies?" It was a complete lie. He wouldn't go that far even to hurt a Sith but she didn't know that.

Louise

here for your dad
When he slapped her the first time her eyes still remained fixed firmly upon her reflection.

Dangerous territory here. Evelynn couldn't say much for the afterlife, if there was a heaven, a hell or if you simply became one with the Force. Karin Dorn at the best of times was a frightening woman, stern and unforgiving, she could put the most judgemental nun or wickedest step mother to shame at times, oh, and not to mention the leagues of knowledge that the woman had possessed as a Sith Sorceress.

If one thing was certain about death, it was that Karin Dorn waited, and now she would wait for Ordo.

Bile rose in the girl's throat at the very thought of this brute being her father, oh no, there could have been no way that she was related to these brutes with their queer traditions and backwards behaviour. The blonde would have frankly preferred death over relation. Extreme, but you've got to stick with your principles.

Wait, what was he doing?

His attempt at mentalism was both extremely crude and rather painful, she recoiled as with the grace of a bantha one particular notion was planted. Nothing. Weak. No doubt if he had invested some skill points into mental powers then there would have been a more profound effect.

The words still lingered however.

His last threat was made, a monstrous statement if there ever was, however the girl's reaction was unexpected at best. The Silent Sister's head being began to convulse as the most peculiar rasping noise emerged from her throat. Was that laughter? Was she laughing?! Had madness set in so soon? Or was Evelynn openly mocking the Mandalorian?

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Evelynn"]

Ordo blinked...it was time to stop playing games and just satisfy his desire to punish a weak Sithlet. He looked down at her and smiled. His scar covered face looked almost like a childs puzzle as his cold hard eyes locked on the girl's face.

He reached and gently bushed her cheek with the backs of his fingers. He smiled almost kindly as he softly rubbed his thumb by the corner of her eye, but the smile didn't touch his eyes.

"You know I wouldn't even look at a weak frail thing like you don't you?" He said as he softly moved his hand to her left ear and gently massaged her ear lobe between his thumb and forefinger. "You would never be strong enough to even be half what a real woman is."

He softly cupped her ear and leaned down to speak into in. While in her mind her heard a whisper of a hint of a name. He was going to see if she would give him a soft spot.

"Did you give him up for the power that can't save you now." He whispered before he began pulling her ear until it came off in his hand.

"I bet Sopher could have made you happier than your greed for power is doing." He said tossing the ear aside casually.

Louise

here for your dad
It's often cause for concern when your tormentor begins to smile and grant gentle touches.

Her maddening silent laughter ceased and her grey eyes shifted to stare directly at the Mandalorian, there was a frenzied quality about her stare as he continued to taunt her. Weak. Frail. She began to grind her teeth together, his very touch repulsed her to no end, his words inflicting stabs of mental torment.

In her distressed state he managed to gleam some knowledge from her mind, knowledge that was very dangerous to her mental well-being in this circumstance.

She mentioned him. Her eyes widened.

With a frightening amount of brute strength, the animal of a man began to pull upon her left ear, the flesh tore in a horrific gory manner. From her throat came the silent scream, a terrifying rasp as the blood began to flow down the side of her head and neck in generous quantities. He had disfigured her now, but that was the least of her worries.

Sopher. He was talking about Sopher. No. Leave him out of it. Her face twisted, grief truly evident. She began to shake her head, eyes wide and pleading. This was a topic she wished to avoid completely. He was her weakness, her one true love and now the Mandalorian knew.

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Evelynn"]

Ordo frowned down at her as her wide eyes showed just how deeply he had struck. He turned and picked up the medkit and pulled the stool beside her. As much as he hated what she was he didn't want to kill her. At least not while she was bound and defenseless. He walked over picked up the ear and moved back to the stool. He sat and placed the ear in a bag in the med kit as he removed some gauze to out against the wound. He sprayed the gauze with a numbing agent and pressed it to her head.

"I know." He began his deep voice soft and casual, "that you hate us...but at least we don'take our people choose power over happiness."

He took the gauze away and applied a liquid to stop the bleedingand returned the gauze to her wound.

"We would have let you get strong while still having a life with whomever you wanted." He moved the gauze again and lifted the ear and lined it up to the wound and put it back in its place. He began applying a bacta salve and then a wound sealling adhesive. It would be a terrible scar, and it would be a longtime before the nerves reattached but she would have her ear. She would also be left with the memory of his pity and care.

"You don't have to go back to wherever you came from." He continued to speak in hushed tones, "you could go to Sopher. You could walk away from your Masters and be free."

Ordo turned her face toward his. His eye still hard but honest.

"Wouldn't you like to have your power and your Sopher? Wouldn't you like to be strong and have love, real love?" He smiled at her with a deliberate sadness in his expression. "I would take you to him myself. I would let you go, let you walk into his arms. Just walk away from the Sith and swear you'll stay with him and we can leave right now."

Louise

here for your dad
Oh, Gods of Moross, he was going to take pity on her.

Out of instinct the girl tried to weave her head out of the way of his care but it was no use. Sorrow and regret remained upon her face as the brute went about patching up her most recent wound. Sopher was the soft spot, the weak spot and worst of all she had let him know...and now...?

Now he was going to talk at her.

As if redemption could come so easily! The girl had spent years in the clutches of Kaine and even longer wearing the collar and chain of Nemene. It wasn't a case of just turning your back and mending your ways. Once you accept the darkness a part of it stays with you forever, stains your soul. It's harder than just walking away.

Even for love, for Sopher.

Of course, the girl could have nodded along, lied in the hopes that the monstrous man would let her go, but that just wasn't how Evelynn played her game. She may have been an abhorrent human being with a penchant for torture but she was not a liar.

With her ear now reattached the girl responded with a deep ragged sigh before slowly shaking her head.

She couldn't walk away.

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Evelynn"]

"No, huh?" He said said sadly, "you know...I would take you. I would just let you go and your so blind and weak you won't reach out and take the chance offered to you."

He walked to his bag and pulled out a pair of pliers. He looked at the tool grabbed a small hammer then looked at her. He sighed and walked over.

"One last chance." He said kneeling down, "we can continue breaking your body and proving how weak you are compared to me or we can stop and you can go happily to sopher and he can tend your wounds."

Louise

here for your dad
With a soft mist beginning to develop in the girl's eyes she once again shook her head.

Oh yes, all the pain could end, the suffering could be over and Evelynn and Sopher would finally be reunited. But that could never happen, could it? Tragedy would strike, far worse than before. They would be hunted, they would be found and they would be killed, or worse. The thought of Nemene Talith hunting the pair of them down, what she would do when she found them.

No, it was better for Sopher if she remained out of his life.

The Silent Sister eyed the tools of his trade, first the pliers, then the hammer and in response she closed her eyes. She was not afraid of physical pain. She could take that at least. To reiterate her point she shook her head once more, almost defiant this time.

She would not break.

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Evelynn"]
Ordo sighed, his head lowered and his heavy shoulders shrugged. He really would have been content to let her go to a decent life, or and attempt at one, but it seemed she was to engrossed in her own thoughts. He looked down at the bag and up to her and sat down the hammer. He reached back in the bag and pulled out a small object that he normally used on animals. It was a mouth prop. He walked over and grabbed her dislocated jaw unceremoniously and stuffed the mouth prop in.

"This is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me." he said as he looked at her pale face.

She may not break but it no longer mattered she made her choice and now it was time to face the consequences. He reached in with the pliers, gripped a molar, twisted back and forth and pulled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom