Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best 3 (Lightsaber play, Force powers, etc)

Matreya

Name the best 3 (or however many you wish) for any category you can think. If they're serious etc, I'll add them to the main post (this one). Yes this is a vote that I will indeed be keeping track of, and will count totals at the end of each month.

Lightning: @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Darren Shaw"]
Invisibility: @[member=Je'gan Olra'en] @[member="Penumbra"] (biased, yes. True though, he has nearly 20k words devoted solely to that ability) @[member="Cira"]
Saber play: @[member="Syn"] (heard some good things) @[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
Hand to hand combat: @[member="Hannibal Oryen"] (seen some good things) @[member="Northstar"] (again, biased. But during his self training thread I did, I believe it was roughly 2k towards learning Martial arts/Shadow Strike)

Who else can you all think of?

Derailment: Me, Nomad, Oka

Sexyness: Me (As Cross), Mrrew, erm.... Asterion (Hugh Jackman, tho.)

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Lightweightedness: Oka, Nomad, Cryax

Note: This was a totally legitimate post. I will be sad if these are not put up there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom