Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Berric Kelso

Kumzx94.png
3ktuOKX.png
NAME: Berric Proximo Kelso
FACTION: CORSEC (Former) Galactic Alliance
SPECIES: Human.
SEX: Male.
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 177 lbs
EYES: Greenish-Hazel.
HAIR: Brownish-black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: N/A.
SEXUALITY: Hetero.
HOMEWORLD: Corellia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
[+] Forthright - Honest, Concise and straightforward. No nonsense for Berric unless he's up to his eyeballs on spices then he'll let it slide.
[+] Skilled Pilot - Training from the CORSEC flight academy have ironed out his skills as a fighter pilot, making him quite formidable in space combat.
[+] Technical Knowledge - Every ship breaks down from time to time and any good pilot knows the ins and outs of his own when the time comes. Berric is hardly any different.
[+] Decent Shot - CORSEC training mandated standard blaster courses no matter what field the agent specialized in.
[+] Problem Solver - When issues arise whether small or great, panic or anger isn't what comes to mind for Berric. Get it done.
[=] Skeptic - Berric's trust isn't earned so easily.
[=] Patriotic - Fierce patriot of the Galactic Alliance. He'll make sacrifices, but only so many.
[-] Soft Spoken - Unless over comms, Berric is soft spoken, not eager to involve himself with others, even to a fault.
[-] Spice Addict -After many years outside of the service Berric has degenerated to using the most debilitating of spices (mostly glitterstim) to keep the juices flowing. A tough habit to break.
[-] Physically Weak - Seldom does a man who spends his time in the cockpit get proper physical conditioning. His strength is in the air not on the ground. Although this is something that can reverse with time and effort.

APPEARANCE:
Berric stands at a stout 5'10 with an all around average build. His skin is white and pale and his hair is a brownish black. Upon his face is almost always a five o'clock shadow decorating his lower face and bags beneath his eyes to indicate a lack of sleep. His nose is reddened from spice abuse and his eyes a greenish-hazel with a gaze that is glassed over yet remains focused. His thick brow is almost always furrowed.

For clothing Berric has acquainted himself with the Alliance pilot jumpsuit. A deep orange jumpsuit with a brighter grey vest and flight apparatus. Upon his head during flight is the Alliance pilot helmet. Comfortable and compact with an orange visor and retractable blast shield. Upon the helm itself is no extravagant design save for that of the roundel of the Galactic Alliance.

BIOGRAPHY:
Berric was born and raised in the sprawling metropolis of Coronet, Corellia. His mother raised him whilst his father served as an agent apart of CORSEC (Corellian Security) taking part in covert operations of interdiction and enforcement of the several gangs and cabals lurking the underworld of the city. Berric received a decent education and lived a normal life of ignorance until his father was killed in action and CORSEC had told them that he had crashed his starship despite the more grim and redacted nature of his death. After this point Berric and his mother had to migrate themselves to the more impovrished lower city of Coronet where inhabited criminals and spice peddling filth. Eventually by the time of his early adulthood, Berric applied to the CORSEC academy and was accepted as per his intelligence and his father's service. Under the impression that his father was a pilot he wished to follow in his footsteps and became an Interdictor, a CORSEC agent that would terminate and capture criminals sought after by CORSEC off-world and within the Corellian planetary system. Having grown more and more disillusioned with his service under Imperial control he eventually defected to the Galactic Alliance after a short tenure with the lowlife of Corellia, finding himself hooked unto glitterstim and other spices to calm his senses and keep an even head. He now serves as a pilot awaiting his return to duty in the Galactic Alliance, disillusioned although ever diligent and determined.

SHIP:
YATCNgu.jpg

XJ7 X-wing starfighter
ManufacturerIncom Corporation
ModelXJ-7 X-Wing Starfighter
Length12.6 Meters
Maximum atmospheric speed1400 Km/H
Countermeasures
Chaff
ShieldingEquipped
Armamentsx4 Laser Cannons, x2 Proton Torpedoes
HyperdriveEquipped
Crewx1 Pilot, x1 Astromech Droid

DROIDS:

KILLS:
N O N E

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N O N E

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
A Squadron of Rogues
Dominion of Belsavis
Rogue Squadron Mission - Lost Lothalites

TRANSFER NOTES:
Here is the character profile from thestarwarsrp.com
Unfortunately the links have changed due to my run on there being in the summer of 2013 all of the rps I participated in have been archived and I don't neccessarily want to go through the hassle of digging through the forums to find each RP so I'll try and highlight the character's development that I'll bring over.
- Former CorSec pilot (Backstory)
- Starpilot - Fighters: Adept
- Veteran of 5 or so operations both covert and battle/open combat.
- Obtained an officer rank within Rogue Wing (essentially a glorified Rogue Squadron.)

Other than that he really didn't have any relevant combat skills, etc. If anyone has an issue with the stuff listed then shoot me a pm (I don't want to clutter the thread with debates, etc.) and I'll be more than happy to make alterations.
Rogue Squadron Mission: Lost Lothalites
Rogue Squadron Mission: Lost Lothalites

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom