Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bender Down The Corellian Run

I'm looking for a few threads to flesh out the weeks Arcturus lost partying his way down the Corellian Run. He will not be in his usual state of mind, this won't be Sith oriented roleplay, etc, though I suppose a couple of action packed moments could make it in. Mostly slice of life type things. Two broken souls at a bar, or maybe you're one of the people supplying him with spice, maybe they get into some deep and convoluted discussion at the bottom of a bottle. Maybe in his mindless state he challenges you to a shockboxing fight. Can he shockbox? No, no he can't. Anything that could fit the bill, anything that could squeeze its way into nightlife, I'm game for. I'd rather not just handwave it all, even if he's not going to remember it! (this could even lead to some more fun down the road, if your character does remember the events)
Any takers? You can reach out on Discord if that's any easier. ( Lebstat#4433 )
Quick Edit:
Note, these don't have to be threads that you invest a bunch of time into. A couple of posts back and forth is fine. Again, just to give an impression of what happened, and maybe set the stage for future threads should you want such!

616lbp.jpg

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
If he’s struggling with addiction, he could tag along with my character, Draco, and learn to better himself! Though most likely they’ll get into trouble since she’s Sith too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom