Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Belly of the Beast | Dominion of Kynachi | NIO

Ob2.png

" V O L T A "

Tag: Iryss Iryss | Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad | Rika Hiro Rika Hiro | Darth Immortuos

Icarn was fine with a threat or two. They relished in them, even, taking mental note of just how quickly they could get under a person's skin. It was a game, mostly. But there was something about how Crik immediately turned to threats that set something in Icarn off. "Oh? And, pray tell, what would you do with a number?" They asked, voice a deadly calm as they continued on a train of questions, though keeping to telepathy over vocalization. What could you possibly do? Demote us? Torture us? Separate us from our limbs? Not an easy feat, I'll have you know, but I could easily arrange that in your case, boy.

And just like that, Icarn was back to normal. Well, whatever classified as normal for the Skinshifter, something they weren't even entirely sure they knew anymore (assuming they did to begin with). And with that moment of rage washing away like a wave, they turned to address the newcomer (at least new to them) with a needlessly friendly grin, one that'd almost appear genuine if only it reached their eyes.

"A pleasure, Frost. They call me Volta." They extended a hand in greeting, a stark contrast to the person they were only moments before.

As the orders were described, Icarn stretched, joints popping here and there and perhaps a bit louder than they should normally. "Right, right, secrets and run. Piece of cake, really. Lead the way."

Ob3.png

// Moff Predor //
//
Imperial Assembly //
// Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar // Enlil Enlil // Josiah Navollius // Gam Kelgor //

N5cG5gd.png

"There is no faction alive that can keep us from rolling over whatever remains of the Sith Empire, whether it's a public alliance or not." Fine nails itched at the desk as Moff Predor sought to express himself. "But it would be unwise to reject any ideas of a diplomatic relationship with these people. Whatever our feelings towards them we cannot deny their importance on the galactic stage. And with our own forces still fighting to exterminate the Sith, producing more enemies before we could refocus our front lines could prove costly."

The New Imperial Order was still relatively new to the galactic stage. A stage which the Confederates, Sith, and Silver Jedi had been dancing upon for some time. The New Imperials had spent plenty of goodwill on the Galactic Alliance, admittedly lacking in the eyes of some of the other factions of the galaxy.

"I believe we may find enemies in both of these factions yet, but not meeting them at the table is negligent on our part. We can't fight three of the biggest factions in the galaxy at the same time, no matter how mighty we are." Boram leaned on his elbows as his greying eyes turned to face the Lord Imperator. "I move that we send diplomats to both of these factions immediately. They must be made to understand that we are coming to them through a position of power, not weakness."

SOQb7mx.png

BLUE-HEART GALIDRAANI
BELLY OF THE BEAST

Faceless Narrator Faceless Narrator Onansi of Thyrsus Onansi of Thyrsus Willan Tal Willan Tal Berach Ulrand Anja Vertal

HuxVY4g.png

The only thing keeping Lord Erskine from losing his cool after the previous night's mishaps was the fact he had gotten more sleep than the officers who formed up for the morning muster. Though the rage could be seen in his eyes, Barran's voice dared not betray his attempt to mask his wrath from the others, though his words were barbed enough to convey it all without breaking his officer's etiquette in speaking his mind. It was obvious that the new commissioned additions to his battalion were much too complacent for his taste, and though they were all good company between-deployments, their real traits showed more glaringly when mobilised. This led to a lengthy lecture in the sun, pointing out every flaw in their attempts to follow orders until the Lord-Major's final verdict on the matter was eventually reached.

'Thin ice, lads.... An' as of right now, aw you dafties are officially standin' on it. If yeez were NCOs, a simple kicking would've sufficed-'

A clear snort of derision was heard off to Erskine's left, distracting him at the worst possible moment, though the disobedient one had shifted in his attention-stance enough to be caught in Barran's periphery. Everyone on either side of the culprit turned their heads in the general direction of the noise, not that their Lord-Major needed any help in locating his scoffing subordinate; happy to see it wasn't Captain Shugg, a brief smirk reached Barran's lips that instigated his culprit's guilt-revealing snarl of growing disdain, an insolent grimace that brought Erskine's wide-eyed rage from dormancy once more. Though the Lord-Major's normal anger flareups were usually louder, (and under the usual circumstances, such were very likely to subside much quicker) this quiet fury was very different, a particular coldness that was all too familiar to the survivors of the Barran-Battalion's years in exile; this was becoming increasingly evident to the others in the room, all of whom were getting out the way as Erskine silently beckoned the disobedient subordinate closer.

'Oh dear, Gloagg. Couldn't keep it in yer pants until after the meeting, could ye?', the Lord-Major asked rhetorically, also taken as rhetorical by the derisive one, standing less than an arm's length away from Barran as they continued to glare at each other with violent intent. Smirking again, Barran dropped the stare to beckon Gloagg closer, allowing him close enough to whisper,'Sorry 'boot this, but examples need ti be made.', with an almost-fatalistically apathetic tone.

Drawing his officer-issue blaster pistol, Erskine used his free hand to grab his subordinate's throat; holding Gloagg in place as he shot in him the chest, emptying the clip's contents into the torso of the Blue-Heart Leftenant with trigger-happy abandon. Once Erskine released his grip on his dead subordinate's throat, Gloagg's body slumped on the floor as Barran set to reloading his pistol; and after clicking-safety and holstering it, the Lord-Major leaned down to rip the dog-tag pendant from the 2nd-Leftenant's neck-chain, then tossed it in the general vicinity of the other subordinates. Glaring at all of them as he rose to his feet again, Erskine grumbled,'Send that to Gloagg's mother, and burn 'im with the mercenary corpses. Dismissed!', moments before walking back to the briefing-room with hipflask in hand.

Last edited:
tumblr_pe6koz5GnQ1rmrpdmo3_400.gif

DyjbvJh.png

L A D Y_S I L E N C E
N E W I M P E R I A L O R D E R
K Y N A CH I
Tags// Icarn Amonta Icarn Amonta Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad Iryss Iryss Darth Immortuos

AVPwVdI.png

Disregard Imperial army meathead. Proceed with task at hand.

Yubari's interactions as a field agent with the army core were usually brief at best, and they were just a tool in the cog of achieving the goals of the order to her and other HRD agents. Fleshbags in armour who loathed replicas and loved to remind them that they nothing more than factory stamped synthoids produced to fight and die under Imperial banners. But they were just simpletons fighting for a simple desire; her kind was the vanguard of a better future as guided by the right hand of COMPNOR. Crik could have his words and his arrogance, but in the end, he'd be another name in the long name of the dead in the wars to come. His bones ground to dust and lost to the solar winds, while her kind would prosper and serve the Imperial banner eternally. If they fell, it'd only be to honour the legacy of the order. A purpose far mightier than any Sith, Jedi or meat bag in the rank and file of the imperial army.

"Are we using lethal rounds or non-lethal until the situation has been established?"

If this went smoothly, she wouldn't have to see Criks face for another few months of deployment.

Ob3.png

K I N G O F K E T A R I S
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
THE IMPERIAL ASSEMBLY | STRANGE TIMES

Lucien Dooku | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar | Josiah Navollius | Robogeber | Ravraa Vyshraal | Boram Predor Boram Predor | Gam Kelgor

N5cG5gd_d.webp

"I have no interest in the affairs of the Confederacy," he said bluntly. "I have opted that what is best for Ketaris is non-discourse with their corrupt state. That is my final decision. What you choose to do is, of course, yours to decide, Moff Predor."

Enlil had no jurisdiction to say what the other man did; nor did he have any interest in gaining such power. His duty was clear and present.

"A serpent's nature is to bite, and if he is venomous, he spreads his venom whether he wishes to or not. Perceived 'importance' or not. Imperator," he directed his attention to Tavlar now. "I counsel that we stay our course. Destroy our enemy apparent. Things will fall into place as we proceed."

He glanced now to the Adumari Moff.

"It is rare to see a man who hates politics playing politician," he said. "You will find many enemies even among those you call allies, should you not entertain the miserable discourse that flies across tables such as this."

He gestured to all the others present. "Knowledge is power, Moff Navollius. Hoard it when you can." With that, he reclined back in his chair and left the others to speak.

2JwvIPg.png

OBJ 1
FN-999
2XmGUvB.png
The assortment of combined Sun Guards and Imperial stormtroopers came under fire.

Onansi didn't hesitate, waving the soldiers forwards. "Bring up the rockets!" He cried out to both those mercenaries under his own command and following in the numbers of the New Imperials.

Under fire for several minutes, the Thyrsian returned fire. Solar ionized beams of fire lanced out from the Sun Guardians positions, covering the retreat of the 19th. Their reinforcements were on the way, before they could be overwhelmed, heavy fire erupted on one of the flanks of the hostiles. Most of them fell under the torrent of impudent firepower, the rest retreated back inside the complex.

"Good," Onansi answered the FN-999. "I'm moving in," the Sun Guards own vanguard were heavily engaged with the left flank of the mercenaries, though they were in the midst of wavering after seeing the white clad soldiers carve through their lines. Up the front steps, Onansi charged through the front door brashly with a squad of Sun Guards accompanying. The rest took up position on the front steps and adopted the positions of the fallen enemy, preparing in the event of a resurgence of hostile forces.

"Covering!"

"Move!"

"Covering!"

The sounds of Onansi's mercenaries communicating their maneuvers filled his ears. They cleared through the foyer and lobby, carving through the retreating hostiles and mowing down those that they sought to behind before they could situate. "Find, the basement!"

His chest began to feel heavy.

As he gazed upon the man named Jin, he quickly thought about if this was the right choice or not. What if he wasn't supposed to become an Imperial Knight? Maybe he needed to meditate more on this, or rethi...

"Approach, Jedi."

It felt as if his legs had turned to mush. The man stared across from him, his gaze imposing and powerful. It was too late. A decision had been made. Taking a step forward he stood facing the man, preparing for what was next.

"Kneel."

Dropping down to a single knee he slowly began to lower his head, as if to get any final thoughts out. He flew alongside the Imperials at Dantooine. People that he knew for less than a week died under his command. Thousands of lives were lost to the hands of the Sith. That is when he remembered why he joined in the first place.

The Imperials were the only active group continuously attacking the Sith. It was becuase of this reason that he fought alongside them. When the announcement had been made of the alliance between the Sith, Confederacy, and the Silver Concord, that was his deciding moment. Becuase he fought for what was right.

With no more hesitation he lowered his head fully downward. Now was the time.

Ob4.png

D I A M O N D _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
KYNACHI
GODMODDERS | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk | CLOSED

N5cG5gd.png
“Personal favor, huh?” he liked the sound of that. Something of use in the future. “Well, it looks like you’ve got a deal, Tithe. We’ll work our magic as long as we have the necessary funds for this operation of ours.”

“We’re gonna need as much information along with those funds. So anything the Alliance has for us to work with, send it to us.”

“Anything else before we leave and get to work?”

Ob4.png

OBJECTIVE: Operation Condor BYOO
GODS: Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

wsL0bBY.png

And just like that, Tithe bound his fate to the two shadowy masters of subterfuge. The agreement was calculated on the part of the Vice Chancellor - Harrsk and Bline, while never having their work publicly, were nevertheless professionals in every sense of the word. They would see the task through regardless of what it took. And right now, what he needed was results.

Should their work draw unnecessary criticism, their own government would likely never admit liability. Linking them back to his office would likewise prove challenging.

And Tithe was just as willing to do whatever it took to get what he wanted.

“I’ll be in touch then.” The Aarguun withdrew a burner comlink from his pocket and placed it on a nearby piece of abandoned mining machinery, alongside five Blue Crystall Aurodium Trade Federation credit credsticks - a little something to get them started.

His gaze fell to the piles of discarded cigarras slew on the ground. Out of all the dangerous work they did across the galaxy, Tithe fully expected that it would be the narcotics which finally killed the men.

“And hasn’t anyone told you that’s, ah, bad for you?”

He offered a slight bow of the head to both Commissioners as a sign of respect. “Gentlemen.” Tithe turned on his heel and begun heading back toward his shuttle. Like the two COMPNOR officers, he had work to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom