Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bello!

DaLamp

Chubbits Guardian
Hello World! (no i'm not a computer)

Anyway, hi everyone! I am Waltz, or most called me Mudler instead if you wanted to
I am one of an Star War fanboy, and also very, very (10x) interest in RP (Role-Playing), well I mostly RP, but not about Star War, consider this as my first time :p

What make me came to this site?: Force of Google
What am I really experience at: I don't really know :mellow:

Anyway sorry for a long introduction, but I have only a question to ask to any Staff or Exp user in this site:

About the Character Creation, if my character is a "Yoshi" (Yes i'm kind of weird, try to bring new thing to this site), am I allow to use it? Or I need create it first in Species Creation? I'm sorry but i'm not comfortable to use Human or any Star War species character to RP :(

(For the one who don't know about Yoshi): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi

Thanks!

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Welcome to Chaos! If you want to make a new species that doesn't exist in Star Wars, you'll have to make an entry in the Codex/Factory (I can't keep track which goes where, but I think species are in the Codex) before playing. Of course, if there's a canon Star Wars species that fits what you have in mind, you can use that with no problems whatsoever. Trandoshans, for instance, are lizardy people (although they are not Yoshis, I admit).

Don't quote me on any of that though, I've been gone for a while and things may have changed, so best to clear it with a staff member before acting on anything I say.

Oka Osaa

Welcome to Chaos. Yoshi would be an interesting character. At least you'd be a little more unique if you went as far as making a new species resembling Yoshi.

DaLamp

Chubbits Guardian
Darth Janus said:
[member="Antonia Muhler Waltz"]

We try to keep things with a Star Wars-y taste to them. A species of Yoshis will not be accepted.
I see, but it's ok, I've found a perfect Star War species that's fit for me now :)

DFS-8DS

Nobody has turned me on yet.
Skris-zer Waltz said:
I see, but it's ok, I've found a perfect Star War species that's fit for me now :)
Exciting, which one is it ? telll meeee~

And welcome to the show ! it must go on.

DaLamp

Chubbits Guardian
Fabula Cavataio said:
Frog knight.

I'm pretty sure this is the best thing. Out of all possible things.
Actually it meant to be the Chubbits, I couldn't find any image of them that's good for represent my character, so I take Frog instead (it look pretty same to the Chubbits thought), but I will edit the frog image soon :)

Fabula Cavataio said:
Frog knight.

I'm pretty sure this is the best thing. Out of all possible things.
WE WILL CHUBBIT!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom