Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Bekel's "Hummingbird" Magblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magblade%2B001.jpg

Image Source: Drawn by yours truly.
Intent: Bekel's personal combat knife.
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Bekel Warpblade
Model: WWII Trench Knife
Modularity: No.
Production: Unique
Material: Various desh alloys for main body, titanium teeth, and leather binding for handle.
Classification: Knife
Size: One-handed (restricted to Trandoshans, or any other species utilizing three large fingers)
Length: 3/4 M for entire knife, 1/2 M blade
Weight: 2 kg
Special Features: The modules placed along the side of the blade contain rapidly spinning magnets, causing the knife to vibrate rapidly, giving it the nickname. These magnets give the knife the ability to make swift and effective slashes against both fabric and flesh, despite the teeth.
Description: Bekel designed this blade during his time on Coruscant, wanting a unique blade to go along with his legend. It's based off of the Trench Knife (knife + brass knuckles) design. He got the idea to place the rapidly spinning magnet cells along the blade from vibration cells, although, vibration cells are always placed in the hilt. The vibrations provide for nice, clean slices, despite the blade having teeth. However, one has to get used to the strong vibrations to effectively use the knife, especially considering the knife's large and clumsy size. The grip is covered by a form of brass knuckles, which both protect the hand and enable unarmed-style attacks. This has it's downside, as well, restricting the user from changing grips. The largest restriction (at least, for other users) is the design of the handle. It is made to accommodate Trandoshan claws, and would be very awkward in the hands of anyone else.
Primary Source: None.

[member="Draco Vereen"]
Alright, I made the necessary alterations. I changed cortosis to titanium, as I'm feeling a bit too lazy to make a dev thread, at the moment. I might upgrade the knife later, though.

[member="Bekel Warpblade"]
Alright, can you increase the size of the description to a paragraph. Just any details about it, maybe elaborating on the weaknesses and appearance of the weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom