Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being Social (Open, 2)

[member="Serena Bouie"][member="Emma Prinn"]

Hawk listens with Serena explanation with an opening mind. "That sounds like fun.. Crazy but fun." He knew a Jedi shouldn't crave excitement and fun. But sometimes he needed the release to have fun.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Emma was speechless. What a fanciful idea indeed? Even among all the alien races of the galaxy, never before had she heard of such a fun distraction as this. What an amusing idea. Especially amongst the clergy. Erm, Jedi.

"Oh my goodness. What an interesting idea? Have you participated often? What drew you to such a dangerous hobby I wonder? Surely there might be other activities less stressful or expensive. I'm sensing a story here indeed? Hehe."

[member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Emma Prinn"]

A story, a small story yes. "Well there was this professor at college who was like Han Solo good looking, he made this big speech in class about the wonders of cave jumping. Told us all these stories, got probably every girl in the class wanting to do it."

Serena took a nother sip of her beer, "So, I decide I'm gonna do it, really do it. Spring break comes up and the Professor talks about where he's going for his next jump, so I book it. I'm going. A bunch of others went home, or to Spira they wanted to party. Me...no I wanted this professor to notice me. So I"m reading about this all the way to Kashyyyk what to do how to do it, I got the gear and now I'm hiking up the trail that goes to the jump spot."

Serena laughed, "There are wookies with us all of them grunting and squawking about puny humans going to end up going splat and them having to come save us."

She smiled again, "I can see the Professor leading the group up the trail, he hasn't noticed me yet. I'm thinking boy I'm gonna make brownie points, how could he not want to have dinner with me I'm going to show him how cool I am by doing this jump"

She shook her head now, "When it got closer to the jump point I noticed I couldn't see him anymore, I thought did he jump and I didn't see him. I looked around and I saw him. He was standing over by the water cart, so now is my move I'm going to surprise him. I got closer I could hear him, "yes be sure to take plenty of water. Yes let me get that for you, oh 3 more sure one second, let me get you change" I stood there when he turned and saw me he was shocked. I smiled, and asked him for a bottle of water. I wanted to ask him why aren't you jumping. But I could see it in his face, he had lied to us. Yeah he was here, but he didn't do it for whatever reason."

Serena half laughed now, "I was so disappointed, my hero, my Han Solo wasn't who I thought he was. I was so disappointed I was just going to go back down the trail, but the trail master grabbed me told me I was out of line took me to the edge, all while I was protesting that I had changed my mind I was ready to go home. And then with a very unceremonious shove I was falling, and screaming my head off, when I finally rolled over to where I could see below me there was a pool that contained luminous creatures, I could see them. It was eerie and yet beautiful, and the rock formations. I was so enamored the safety system engaged and pulled the cord. I've been hooked ever since"

She smiled at everyone, "it isn't a great story but it is one that I never forget, and am glad it happened, cause I've seen things that can only be seen by going there. By looking for ourselves. Science isn't just about the lab, its about location."

She raised her glass and tipped it to them, "Didn't you ever do anything like that to get someone's attention?"

[member="Serena Bouie"]
[member="Emma Prinn"]

Hawk listen to Serena story as he sips on his beer. He laughs at her description of her professor as being a Han Solo type. "You know Han Solo is ancestor of mine." He says with famous lopsided grin.

"I've a few things to get an girl's attention that I'm not too proud of.. I'll tell you this one story. When I saw a smuggling, I wasn't too good at it. I didn't have lot of credits. So I would do side jobs to earn enough credits to live." He pauses and takes a drink.

"So I'm working at this bar as a bartender mixing drinks and this bachorette party comes.. The bride was drop dead gorgeous. She had sexy accent that drove me wild. The girls are ordering drinks and stuffs. One of the male dancers is no show. So I volunteer. I mean with my dance background I figure how hard was it going to be."

"I down a few shots and goes on stage strutting my stuff. I stripped down to the g-string. Everything is going great. I make a few credits going from girl to girl until..." He pauses a long time.

"I come to MY SISTER. My twin sister's friend was the bride. My face turned completely red. I jumped off stage and got the hell out of there. Now I only strip in private." He says laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom