Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being Social (Open, 2)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Docking Bay 94

Emma Prinn sat at the bar eating lunch and enjoying the familiar atmosphere of a very famous freighter-craft. Her usual adventuring had been completed for the month already and she was now looking forward to a few relaxing days off. It was time to spend some of that hard earned money she'd been working so desperately for. And there was no better way to splurge then on a lunchtime meal either. Yum.

Jedi Prinn was a tall woman in her early twenties. Perfect skin and long brown hair. Her clothing was dark, fuzzy, stylish, and expensive in the Tetan kind-of way. Designer fashions familiar to the Core Worlds and all that drama. She carried a couriers satchel, an empty utility strand, and two lightsabers on her belt. She'd become such an accomplished mage in her early years that she didn't bother carrying weapons anymore. The Force would always be her greatest ally. Even in times of great plenty, such as today.

The Silver Order was new to her and that was something she was hoping to change quickly. Already she'd only spent a few days amongst their company and had yet to make any real acquaintances. So now she sat amongst their most popular establishment pondering about how to be more social. Hmm? Maybe she'd buy the next Jedi she saw a soda?

___

*Open to 2 more

[member="Emma Prinn"]

Hawk wanders into the pub. It's been a while since he been there. Ever since Maddie came into his life, he's been too busy playing parent to a three-year-old.

Maddie was away for a few days spending time with her mother. So he took the opportunity to have some free time to himself. He nods to a few friends. He takes a seat in the middle of the pub. He looks around there were a few new faces among the regulars.

Everything was new everything was odd, and to feel out of place in a place that was supposed to make one feel welcome was just out of place.

Serena needed a little liquid to quench her thirst, and find friends in this temple, this order. She finally found a place that seemed to be a gathering place for everyone. Everyone. Yes, her gaze went from left to right. Yep walk into a place full of strangers, how do you make friends.

She took a deep breath, "HEY Who saw that last smashball game, and what was the score!" it was one way to start.

[member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Emma Prinn"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Emma was chatting with a Twi'lek male, a one Jax V'Sorr, just off the bar when she heard [member="Serena Bouie"] mention smashball. The Twi'lek took out his phone and checked the score just to be sure. Emma nodded as he passed her the phone. She wasn't familiar with the game but took a second to browse the entertainment venue. It appeared that the Abbs had won against the Blue Dust by a very close margin.

Emma held up the phone and called out,

"Abbs win by three! Blue Dust are out of the semi's."

The perky Jedi smiled and waved. Her alien associate gave a nod of his glass and placed his phone back in his pocket. He must have been a consumate sports fan as he also smiled and shouted in an accent,

"Cheers!"

[member="Serena Bouie"][member="Emma Prinn"]

Hawk makes a face. He had betted on the other team. "Frak!" He takes a drinks. "Abb are bunch of cheats." He checks his data pad to see who the Abbs were playing in the Semifinals.

It was against the Tatoonie desert rats. The rats had won. "Whoooo rats win by the landslide. Abbs are going down."

[member="Emma Prinn"] [member="Hawk Solo"]

Ah excellent smashball fans, "OH that just bites" She started toward the waving hand, then she heard the Abbs are going down comment.

"RATS DROOL ABBS RULE! OOOYahhh!" She laughed as she found Emma's table, "Mind if I join you?" Serena looked over at Hawk wondering if he was going to make a comback.

"Hi I'm Serena" she smiled.

"The Abbs only have one good player. That they stolen from the Rats." Hawk says bitterly. He was still upset about the trade. He still couldn't believe that Rake Fel left the Rats,

"We have the Wook." The Wook was a Corellia male that was big as a Wookie and loved to do the Wookie roar when he slammed his opponent.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Serena scowled, "OH please that Rats wouldn't know a good piece of cheese if you laid it in front of them, let only how to develop good players. The only reason he's good is because Abbs have the backing to make it happen."

Who was that turkey anyhow.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Hawk couldn't help but laugh at the woman comment. Poor girl so misguided. "Your frakking crazy. The Abbs buy their way into the playoff every year.. No one has that kind,of bankroll. Besides who wants to wear piss green color. I'm red and black through and through." He says enjoying their playful banter.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Emma couldn't help but smile and nod. What a funny crew. When [member="Serena Bouie"] found the bar the poor Jedi girl pursed her lips and giggled,

"Of course you can join us. I'm Emma and this is Jax."

Jax gave a toast while Emma pointed towards Hawk,

"Hehe. Though I'm not quite sure who your admirer is over there? Clearly you two have much to discuss."

She couldn't help but smirk at their banter. Red and black through-and-through eh? Oh my. Just how would Serena react to that?

Serena looked at Emma and then to Jax, "yeah he probably has more to say but he's probably one of those fly by night fans like em when they are in the playoffs, but year round can't be bothered."

Serena did look over at Hawk again, "TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY, I think we have what like 27 titles..and a HUGE fan base. What does your team have again, was it..free giveaway Mondays or something" She grinned and then sat down looking at Emma and Jax,

"So are you new around here too?"

Hawk's eyes sparkle with hidden laughter. This girl was hitting all the right buttons to get him all riled up. He walks over to their table.

"You are right. That Abbs have a huge fan base. It easy to have when your planet is a Coruscant." He says with a grin. "You will have to admit. No one has ever beaten the rats on their own turf. They are undefeated when they play on Tatoonie." Of course it helps that the Rats have an outdoor stadium.

"I'm Hawk by the way. Mind if I join you guys?" He had the feeling the whole bar was getting tired of their yelling back forth over all the noise.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Emma giggled as [member="Serena Bouie"] joined them. Jax made a knowing smile as Emma winked,

"Oh, I'm sure he is. Hehe."

[member="Hawk Solo"] wandered over and Jax gave another wave of his alien hand. Emma smiled and blushed with gusto,

"I'm certain you can. Please, sit. Master Hawk of the Rat Pack. Hehe. Red and black eh? I think you've found the right table for your fandom."

Then the brown-haired girl gestured to herself for introductions.

"Emma Prinn. Welcome."

Serena could only laugh and then when her heckler stood at their table she laughed even more, "Oh please Rat Packs only need a little fire to scare them, but you should sit Rat pack fan. Those tiny legs must get tired." She smiled broadly now that he was right there to pick on.

"I'm Serena Bouie, please to make all your acquaintances [member="Emma Prinn"] and [member="Hawk Solo"]." She made a motion for a pitcher of ale to be brought, she liked ale the stout taste. She however could not finish a pitcher by herself, she hoped her new found friends would also try some.

"So are we all here for the same reason, or is there another deep dark secret to be found here?" Serena was a bit dramatic, and loud, and sarcastic. but her heart was always in the right place, she meant no harm, and sometimes her behavior was cover for her feelings.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Hawk took their teasing in with a huge lopsided smile as he sat down. "You may have terrible taste in your sport teams but at least you know how to drink." He says giving Serena a compliment.

"I'm here to enjoy myself. My little girl is with her mom for a few days. Time to relax and party."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Emma smiled when [member="Hawk Solo"] and [member="Serena Bouie"] seemed to leave their differences behind them. She could appreciate the banter as much as it's transition. Besides, she could loved the company.

"I'd love to stay and chat. But alas? Duty calls. ...Adios amigos."

Jax stood up with a showman's bow and took his leave. Emma gave the Twi'lek a somber farewell and continued with her soda and new associates.

"So I must admit. Being only a week old to the Silver Order? I am somewhat surprised to find so many sports fan among her collection. Especially so far from the Core Worlds. You two must be travelers as well as Jedi, yes?"

"You are correct Ms. Emma, I am also a scientist I have degrees in geology and paleontology. I travel quite a bit to sites and study, it is the reason I ended up on Voss, to look at the ruins. But." Serena laughed, "I met [member="Connor Harrison"] and he convinced me I needed to be here." She looked at her new friends.

"Sports is just one of those things my family got into, really competitive and being a middle child. I had to learn to be loud to be heard so sports helps me get that out of my system. Course my biggest hobby is doing a little cave jumping." She smiled big, "have either of you ever cave jumped?" Some didn't even know what that meant but she was more than happy to explain it, and invite them along with her on the trip coming up in a couple weeks.

Her Master wasn't aware of the trip yet, and she wasn't sure she was looking forward to telling her.

He was impressed by Serena's education. He didn't have any higher education degrees like that. All he had was his high school diploma and flight school certificate.

"Yeah I've travel a lot when I was touring with dance company so I had plenty of opportunity to see lot of games. My love for the Rats became when I became a smuggler. I practically lived on Tatoonie for months at a time,"

"What is cave jumping?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Emma listened well when [member="Hawk Solo"] asked about spelunking,

"I can't say that I've ever experienced it either. Perhaps you might explain further?"

She peered closer towards [member="Serena Bouie"] with a curious glance. This was getting interesting.

How to explain cave jumping.

"Well first you need an opening that goes into the planet, and is at the minimum I'd say a mile deep otherwise you might go splat" She thought further. "Once you know that you put on a chute, and jump into the darkness. Its an adrenaline rush for starters, but by going in this way you have an immediately opening to some of the most fantastic geological views of a planet."

Serena smiled, "Once you pass through the opening it takes time for your eyes to adapt, and then you see it. You see another world that exists, and its waiting for you to come and see it. That's what cave jumping is to me. Others would just say its a fool's that does it, or a madman" She grinned big now, and took a draw on her drink.

She remembered her hesitation and all her questions when she first was asked about would she like to try....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom