Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being driven steadily nuts...

Hey guys,

Someone around here linked me to this site a while back, and ever since, I've had that piece of music used on the menu in my head, and CANNOT identify it. Does anybody have an idea what it is? I really want to just hear the full piece, or at least find out what it is.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

I've never tried to find the song before. But wow, this site brings back a few memories. Too bad the guild collapsed due to how horrible SWTOR was.

I'll ask Vistaer if I ever see him online. I also see a "Gilamar" was involved in the site's design... is this our Gilamar? lol

Teynara Jeralyr said:
Hey guys,

Someone around here linked me to this site a while back, and ever since, I've had that piece of music used on the menu in my head, and CANNOT identify it. Does anybody have an idea what it is? I really want to just hear the full piece, or at least find out what it is.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

This was the website Daellla and I joined as the Oculus Network Imp side guild for SWTOR... ahh the memories. I love their site and how Vistaer designed it.

Still don't know the song lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom