Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Behold the Black Sabath [Nightsisters of Dathomir, Open]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
i7bBTbH.png
loMpmL1.png

The black waters were writhing this night. Across all of Dathomir's withered surface, the rivers beat against the rocks and flowed upon the land; washing away careless children and drowning the grown in their sleep. This was the pulse of the mother world returning, it's energy rising through every patch of soil and coursing through every plant, shaking the crust to its core.

It was so that even the forests toppled and the mountains collapsed, taking with them the sisters who had not heeded the call of The Fanged God. The call of Mother Iviss. She, the Great Mother reborn, watched from the head of the Warlock Gate; pale eyes piercing the dark waters that were flooding the valley.

Thousands of torches lit the valley, their green firelight dancing across the murky water. Countless men and women, clothed in black robes, animal leather or nothing at all, twisted their bodies to the rhythm of the flames. They danced like shadows through the water, waving through waist deep abyss like contorted puppets across a black stage.

They chanted wicked prayers, voices cracking off the water in thunderous echoes. Their hymns shook the world with every syllable, cursing the weak who had not heeded The Fanged God. Cursing those who were not present. Destroying those who deserved not to call themselves children of Dathomir.

All across the galaxy, the dark rise of the Magicks would be heard. It would call to those who practiced the way of the witch, beckoning them to join or die. To all other force sensitives, it would be a wrenching within the gut. A darkness, thousands of screaming voice vanquished to the joyful singing of a dark few.

"Weep not for the weak and the wicked, for our voice is one with he who is fanged!" Iviss called out over her new covens, taking from her belt a dash of powder ground from the bones of rat and a Dathomiri root, "Let the song of the night be heard by all, my children!"

She sang, casting the powder into the water. It bubbled, a green mist rising to the surface and pouring over those who had called themselves her children.

[member="Paige Argous"]

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
With Moragi ​curled around my shoulders and her head resting over my heart; she watched with suspicion as I stood among the Green Mystic Clan as they debated among themselves over this Calling. The Clan had always been a peaceful one, disentangling themselves from the other Clans on Dathomir, opting to side with the Venjuta Bloodline. For centuries this Clan had trained those Venjuta seeking the path of a witch; and in return we defended them. During the time of the Clone Wars when Count Dooku waged war on the Nightsisters, it was the Venjuta who came to the aid of the Green Mystics and other Clans; failing in our bid to kill Dooku and his supporters. And once again, the Clan needed us.

​As both Count and Patriarch of both the Venjuta Bloodline and House Venjuta, I took it upon myself to visit our long standing friends to hear their concerns; leaving other members of my Bloodline back at home. The only ones I allowed to accompany me, and this was at the request of the Venjuta, were four members of the Royal Guard​. Usually they remained back at the castle, but bringing a company of Abominus IV Combat Droids​ could be viewed as a prelude to war.

​"What do you know of this Mother Iviss," ​I asked the Clan Mother. Shaking her head she replied, ​"Not much I'm afraid old friend. She is gathering Sisters to the Warlock Gate and if the rumours that we are hearing hold any truth to them, she is planning to destroy any Clan not willing to align themselves to her cause. Some of our sisters have already flocked to her side" ​Arching an eyebrow, I found myself intrigued by this. The Clans always held disputes amongst themselves, though no Clan risked waging war on their fellow Nightsisters. Usually disputes were settled as peacefully as possible; with some give and take thrown in. But this was different. Someone wanted to actually commit genocide against her own people, and for what? What possible gains could there be from such an atrocity?

​"I shall go to this Warlock Gate and investigate this personally. In the meantime, you and your Sisters will be taken to my ship orbiting the planet. You will be quite safe there," ​I said. We bid each other a farewell and I headed toward the famed Warlock Gate. When I was very young, and still in the infancy of my training, I had been taken there once; though never allowed in close proximity. I wasn't a Nightsister, though the Venjuta were part of the Green Mystic Clan, so it would be heresy for me to walk on the hallowed and sacred ground of Warlock Gate. Now, however, with my friends in potential danger I cared nothing for the sacred beliefs of Warlock Gate.

​As I drew closer to the gate, I could feel a humming vibration moving through the forest. There was great power here undoubtedly, but it seemed raw and unorganized. Stopping at the edge of the forest that bordered the beginning of the Warlock Gate's land; I sent Moragi to investigate through our mental link. As she slithered about, I saw what she was seeing through her eyes. Apparently this Mother Iviss was conducting a Black Sabbath-like ritual. Green mists flowed up and across those already in attendance; putting their bodies into a swaying motion as they chanted in unison. I, too, could hear the beckoning to join since I was a witch born of the Nightsisters; and later grew more potent with learning of Sith magick. But I ignored the invisible hand attempting to draw me to that circle of women.

​Moragi returned to me, slithering her way back up to her favorite resting place. I told the guardsmen to stay here and remain alert as I moved closer to this Black Mass. Unsure how I would be perceived, I spoke the incantation drawing forth the spell Aura of Uneasiness ​and surrounding myself in it's field. ​"Excuse my intrusion. But might I have a word with the one calling herself Mother Iviss," ​I said locking my emerald eyes onto the gathered members. I knew it was rude to interrupt a ritual, but I didn't care with so many Nightsister Clan's lives at stake.

[member="Mother Iviss"]

[member="Mother Iviss"] [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"]

The powerful black tide threatened to drown her, to vanquish her life in the most punishing way. Paige moved quickly to try and free herself from the harness that was keeping her strapped-in to the pilot seat of her borrowed Fury-Class Starfighter. As black water trickled quickly into the cockpit, the Sith Knight heard creaks and groans from the ship, which was evidently ready to succumb to the treacherous waters. Finally! She was freed of her harness, and Paige quickly got around to shrugging off the helmet that came with her EVA pilot suit. Blonde strands of hair revealed themselves, along with the face of a half-annoyed and half-excited young woman.

Paige had ventured out here to the Quelli sector for one reason only - she had felt an urgent calling, coming from Dathomir. A calling to join a great cause that expanded past her own insignificant life. The last time she had experienced such gut-wrenching feeling was back when she had been just a little girl. Back then, the beckoning had led her to Korriban, where she became molded into what she was today. The calling she had felt now was different from the one she had received as a child - it demanded her to choose either between life and death.

And so the blonde Sith Knight had landed her ship in the dark on some swampy ground next to a valley. Or what had been ground, at least, before black water suddenly overtook it and sent her starfighter sinking down into the swamp's depths. Now, free of her seat, Paige was ready to escape the craft and find as soon as possible where the calling was coming from. She tried the exit. It was jammed. And so with a grunt, she summoned a Force Push that burst a hole on the side of the ship. Water began flooding in from the new opening...

A few minutes later, a visibly soaked Paige with her pilot suit caked in mud, was dragging herself onto dry land. In the immediate vicinity, she heard loud chanting. Prayers that were both terrifying yet mesmerizing. With no interest whatsoever for disrupting the ritual, Paige crouched down and observed the happenings from behind a rock. For now, she was content to just wait and observe.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Paige Argous"] [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"]

https://soundcloud.com/landsharkpromotion/ghost-cirice
qIpz4fw.png
Young in the craft of The Fanged God, perhaps, but he was much older in body, she could sense it. Feel him wading through the churning waves, slithering upon this holiest of occasions with his tangible taint.

Dozens of the hundreds of attendees turned, hissing wildly at him as they pulled back from him; arms outstretched in ghoulish displays of aggression. Soon, hidden blades materialized from behind soaking cloth, blades sparkling in the pale moonlight. Most of the Night brethren seemed to edge on flight and attack. Uneasiness crept through their souls and confusion filled their minds. Should they strike this newcomer down? Was he to die for his defiance? Yes.

A short woman, hair veiling her eyes in a tangled mess, bore her twisted teeth and lunged forward through the creeping mist with a dagger held high.

"Enough!" Iviss' voice echoed in a stern, honey laced voice like that of a lecturing mother, to which the crazed woman stopped in her tracks and immediately retreated from the encroaching man. "Children, what kind of mother would I be if I did not welcome you to my side? Bring him before me, gently." she cooed heavenly, pale skin glowing in the night, her crow feather dress wafting gently on the water.

"Yes, mother" the 'children' murmured in mesmerized unison, opening a path through their ranks for Marlow to move down, two Zabrak males inching closer to coral the vampire towards Iviss. The woman stood tall above all the others present, her shadow branching over the water and overtaking the attending witches and warlocks who slowly began resuming the ritual.

"Come closer, sweet child. Come, show no fear." She smiles, outreaching her long fingers to reassuringly caress the man's face as came within reach. "All may speak here, amidst the Black Sabath." She lowered her eyes, the Vornskr skull on her head gazing into Marlow's very soul.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
"Easy girl," ​speaking directly into Moragi's mind through our joined mental link. The tension in her body slowly abated, as her pinkish-green tongue flicked out casually whilst her eyes coughed forth the orange smoke as she tracked potential victims. We both knew that the numbers were against us, even if I brought the guards with us; but I came here as an ambassador of peace, hence the reason for my suit rather than my witch's battle armor. On the opposite spectrum, the tension from the gathered was blooming like moon flowers stretching out their petal lips to kiss the crimson moon.

​I lowered the spell's effects until it drifted into the void of nothingness, focusing my eyes on the Mother who stood taller than myself; which I found amusing. Rarely have I came across a mortal who matched my height, or in this case, took me by a few inches. Allowing the two Zabraks to usher me along the ranks of those that undoubtedly wished me dead, I ignored their hisses whilst my own tongue danced across my fangs in a show of uncaring to their verbal protests.

​Allowing this hauntingly, beautiful mortal to caress my face, a gesture I would never afford any mortal to construct, I stared into her eyes saying, ​"It is not fear you sense, Mother Iviss." ​Moving my left, cold hand up to embrace her's upon my face, I continued. ​"You have put many of the Clans on edge by this proclamation and subsequently, this dark ritual. Though it's not my duty to speak for other Clans, I do speak for the Green Mystic Clan. They and I both share similar concerns."

​Removing her hand from my face, I looked around the gathering seeing a few of the Green Mystics locked in the embrace of chanting; feeling disheartened by their betrayal of their own Clan Mother. However, if they were so accepting to having their wills crushed and forge a new identity with this Mother Iviss; then they were already lost.

​"My name is Count Marlow Venjuta of the Venjuta Bloodline and House Venjuta. For centuries we have worked alongside the Green Mystic Clan, forming an eternal bond of friendship. They are, in essence, family. What threatens them, threatens us. But I did not come here to educate you on our history or threaten you and yours, I came to speak with you about the rippling effects you are causing."

​I reached out and began to caress her face now. It wasn't out of disrespect, but I had an undying yearning to feel her warm flesh upon my coldness. She was captivating. ​"I, along with the Green Mystics, have two concerns; one of which is born out of not understanding your designs here. Why now, after all these years have you decided to bring the Clans under one banner? And why commit genocide against those that refuse to join you?"

​Before I allowed her to respond, I quickly added, ​"And your ritual has been felt by all that walk among the Dark Side. Including the Sith. When they come, and they will come make no mistake about it, do you think they will allow for you to amass such a threat? Surely you know how the Nightsisters fared under the Sith before? Surely you know of the war between them and Darth Tyranus, better known as Count Dooku, and the many lives lost to his crusade? Do you honestly think the Clans can repel such a backlash, especially if your murdering your own kin; dwindling the numbers in the Sith's favor?"

[member="Mother Iviss"] l [member="Paige Argous"]

Avo

A
The night was alive, throbbing with magick of the most intoxicating of auras. It was a melting pot of Dathomir's finest, blended into a deep infusion of ancient power left to stew over generations of heirarchy, tradition and lineage. And finally it had culminated in this very evening. Glorious and terrifying to observe; unpredictable yet unified, and under the power and charisma of such a leader. High upon the jagged cliff remains that flanked far in the distant west of the immense congregation, a black figure stood, witnessing such events unfold. She was not one to bow, but then the people of this planet were never her kin. She was a witch, indeed, but of a different ilk entirely.

Yet, the arrival of this matriarch was of great importance and intrigue to Avo, for while her own faith was in something else, the Mother was nonetheless intriguing and curious to her. In time, she would seek the new queen out, but not today. Now, this night, from a great distance, she would watch with her eyes and listen with the Force. Commotion was afoot, and curious events on the verge of unfolding. Avo pulled her hooded cloak tighter around herself, and narrowed her huge, black eyes.

[member="Mother Iviss"]
[member="Paige Argous"]
[member="Count Marlow Venjuta"]

Darth Abyss was a being with many names. Mindeater, Prophet and Aspect of Famine to only mention a few. He also was a being with many occupations. Sith warlord, assassin, crime lord and most currently Pirate King, sailing the emptiness on board of his cursed ship. Yet neither of these things directly lead him to this meeting in the dim twilight of Dathomir. In each of his roles he had refined his abilities, and by now he had long left the simple paths of the jedi and sith, instead delving deeply into the arcane arts beyond the borders of a single order. He had mastered spells that found their origin in the dark swamps that surrounded him, magic summoned by blood and ancient sith runes, the prophetic sight created by the sorcerers of Rhand and bits and pieces from everywhere else. Here in the twilight there was a chance that he would find kindred spirits that understood that there were greater powers than to lift a stone with your will.

The sith lord was more ghost than man, a hollow piece of metal that walked only because of the dark spirit bound to his mask by means of eldritch alchemy. Shortly after his transformation into a entity of pure darkness his armor had been of a dark grey color, but battle and time had left a mark. Slight rust had formed at some part on the cursed steel, scratches and small cracks were scattered across his chest plate. The husk was shrouded in a ragged, black robe that danced slightly in the wind. On his head rested a crown, not much more than sharp metal pieces and red crystal splitters tied together, and right below a odd wooden mask with only black where his eyes should be that obscured half of his metal skull, leaving only the fixed grin open to be seen. Various amulets and talismans were wrapped around his neck, and a heavy, rune engraved, book rested on a chain on his belt besides the hilt of his saber. In his jaw a dragon pipe made of clay could be found, the smell and smoke or korriban incense filling the air around him.

He wasn't the type to make a great entrance, his presence and looks already did that job for him. From one moment to another he simply was revealed from below the cloak of shadows and deception that he had woven around himself. Together with his physical form his presence suddenly lingered over the place, a cold, endless void that threatened to devour everything in his path. He offered a slight bow towards [member="Mother Iviss"], before the dissonant, disembodied echo that was his voice suddenly resounded below the Warlock gate, like a cold wind blowing over a wasteland.

"I have felt an awakening. The arcane forces are about to return, and I will march with them."

[member="Avo"] [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"]
[member="Paige Argous"]

Outer Rim Territories
Dathomir

The Crestfallen exploded into existence over the red-tinged world of Dathomir, its mighty wings possessing advanced sensory and communication systems that scanned the star system for other starships. Satisfied that there were none to molest it, the ship thundered down towards Dathomir's atmosphere with all due haste. Fire wreathed the shuttle as it plunged down through the atmosphere, the black metal singing with white-hot heat before full entry had been achieved and the Crestfallen found itself soaring over mountain ranges and vast forested canyons.

But it was one canyon among thousands that the Crestfallen neared so precariously, the shuttle slowing to an idle before landing on the cliffs above a vast grassland canyon in which a monolith of eldritch proportions sat vibrating with dark energy amidst the wails of the damned. The boarding ramp descended and a group of individuals emerged from the smoke-ridden confines of the vessel, all of them draped in black cloaks and silver durasteel cuirasses save for the two individuals who led the flock. One was a gargantuan man wreathed in darkness, a cloak of blood hanging from his musculature rather than one of black, and a smaller woman dressed in a similar fashion to the witches that mingled down below near the gate.

No words were spoken between any of them, they followed the red cloaked man's lead without hesitation as he flung himself from the cliff to land with a deafening crash on the ground below. The grass flattened from the energy dispersal, and the ground cracked and heaved beneath the weight of so many. They moved towards the congregation without caution, their boldness borrowed from the man who led them towards the singular figure who stood nearly as tall as the red cloaked man and who held a darkness about her that called to his own. It was only then, as he neared, that words were finally uttered.

"So it is you who has caused this disturbance in the Force. Curious."

[member="Mother Iviss"] | [member="Irina Volkov"]

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Count Marlow Venjuta"]

Black lips creased pale skin as Iviss smiled at the man, gently laying her face into his touch. Such an interesting creature, he smelled of age and rot yet he looked just as young as any of her daughters. She would allow him to soothe his curiosity, for now, bring him closer. Let him know her warm touch. Then, when all was captivated by her beauty, she would sink her fangs into his soul just as she had with the assembly of witches contorting through the water.

"My dear, sweet boy..." Iviss hummed, groaning each syllable as she laid a gentle hand on his neck, "Dathomir is a mother to us all and it is a child's place to defend their mother, who nurtures and guides them. The division of the clans has done nothing but bring pain to the mother world, only through unity can we protect her."

Sharp nails trickled down Marlow's neck, catching on his collar and tugging gently before the same nails ran down his chest, "I know the secrets of the Netherworld now. I have stared into the abyss and it back at me...Death is not the end, it is only the beginning...those who die today will live again, more educated and wise than they once were."

A Cheshire smile accompanied her words, a finger slipping into the seam of his suit and pulling a button from its place before her hand slithered up his chest and caressed his neck once more. "The Sith will come and I shall let them...for I am the Mother of the Nightsisters now and I will guide us to a better future. Your clan still has time to adjust their mistake. They can join me. You can join me. Let me be a mother to your people."

Iviss' head leaned in close, warm breathe and black lips at Marlow's ear "Let me be so much more."

[member="Darth Abyss"]

It was then that something familiar reached her scent. The smell of unrotting death. A lingering, putrid musk that came only from the realms of the ethereal. It smelled as she did.

Leaning away from Marlow, Iviss allowed her pale eyes to drift towards the phantom who'd materialized before her Sabath. The wind picked up, skimming the top of the crashing water and carrying with it an icy voice that spoke with the chime of one who had seen the world beyond. Iviss smiled, closing her eyes for a brief moment and taking a deep breath through her nose.

It was good to smell it again. The scent of unlife. "A spirit, trapped in a tinker box of a cage. Bound to this world by...what I wonder?" she moved in, wading through the flood waters with her hands folded neatly in front of her rigid, raven feather cloak. "The awakening is at hand, you have felt it correctly."

Iviss stared into the lifeless void that was the phantom's face and smiled, "Why does one such as yourself wish to march alongside us?"

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

The Great Mother paused, not turning as she addressed the second visitor approaching from behind her. It was a male, the scent of the darkside strong on his body.

"I find it ever more curious that you brought only two men, Sith Lord. Your kind is not usually known for such bravery..."

Iviss turned her head over should, a wicked smile playing on her lips "...or stupidity." turning on heel, Iviss marched back to her place at the head of the Warlock Gate and paced herself as to be a fair ten feet from all who had come to the ritual.

"I am Mother Iviss, Dark Lord." her eyes scanned Carnifex's body, pale eyes drifting slowly from muscle to muscle before ending on his face with a crook in her lips, "An introduction would be lovely."

Isolated from the voices of those that were both encroaching and directed the ritual that brought a storm of death and rebirth to Dathormir, distant from the horde of chants and gathered bodies, a slouched figure, still standing much taller than two meters despite the slump of his shoulder and bowed spine, stood watching proceedings through narrowed, turquoise hued eyes. Apathy ruled his gaze, as did a wizened tiredness not fit for those young of body, even as a new future for a planet was carved out before him, a dark revolution and evolution in equal manner shaping the future and erasing what might have one been. He cared little for the hundreds of Nightsisters and Nightbrothers who's chanted words served to twist the reality to their whims, he cared little for the Mother that lead than and he cared little for those that began to arrive to the gathering, no matter how dangerous they presented themselves. He cared for them as equally as he cared for the wind that pulled at his feathers and the kilt he wore, the sole piece of clothing his body, before flailing uselessly against his scales.

Uttered words caught his attention, breaking the monotonous blankness that had consumed his thoughts. Twisting his head slightly, the Qu'un's eyes settled upon the female that stood at his side, the shivers that wracked her body less than the ones that ran through his own, his cold blood not handling the equally cold environment well. Short, pitch black of shadows woven into strands whipped within the grip of the winds, catching the skin along the edge of dull emerald eyes as a long, woven ponytail danced along her back. Flesh and metal was clenched into fits at her sides, her remaining hand shaking from the tension woven into her muscles.

"..karking prissy bitches, kark them all, holding us karking captive, aught to bend them over and put my boots to their arses. See how well their pretentiousness sounds when speaking around leather. Think that they can just claim us as theirs and then karking plant us off to one karking side? I-" She cut herself off as a low, rolling trill sounded out from the depths of Llkt'tudrin'wyshd's throat, quiet enough that it was only due to the fact that Uul was stood next to him that allowed her to hear it before it was consumed by the surrounding winds.

"Find something funny about the crap you landed us in, Mute?" Her words were sharply hissed beneath her breath as she shifted slightly to line the form of her friend within her sight a bit more."'Cause, I don't know about you, but, I'd prefer being pissed on by a karking rancor than this bollocks." Pulling at the chains that held her captive, the Epicanthix snorted in a manner that could be easily described as unladylike if she ever cared to ask for someone's opinion. "So, 'less you've got some karking genius plan cooking beneath them feathers of yours, piss off." Snorting again, Uul returned to spewing vitriol at their captures beneath her breath, glaring shifting back to focus upon the witches that conducted their ritual before the two, recently enslaved slaves.

Following his friends example, Llkt'tudrin'wyshd also turned his attention back towards the black waters and the figures that loomed from the surface, dancing through the fluid that pulled at their hips. Specifically, as the haze of apathy reasserted itself within his eyes, the reptile focussed upon the leader, the one that, while not holding direct ownership of himself and Uul, certainly owned them more indirectly than the one that had been designated as their current watcher did so directly.

What she wanted with him and his friend, the tired Qu'un had no idea. But, in truth, he did not care and it from there that his apathy was born. He'd lost his family and his home, left to wander aimlessly, waiting for The Ancestors to direct him to what was to be his path in life. This was the biggest event that had happened to him in the years since he had left Zarnathea and so this was either the gateway to his future or the gateway to his afterlife. Either way, this had been what he was guided towards and so he would accept whatever would come to him.

A feint flicker of amusement flared within his eyes, feathers shifting from the spark of emotion, as the a particularly inventive threat drifted upon icy air from Uul, one that the Qu'un wasn't sure was actually physiologically possible. Within that moment, the promise he had already made himself was solidified. Uul was a good friend. Brash, bold and rude but a good friend none the less. Should the fate chosen for them be negative, even deathly, then, while he would accept it as ordained by The Ancestors, he would fight to the end to spare Uul that fate. As he kept his gaze locked upon the Nightmother while his promise was being made, his apathy was slowly breaking and shattering beneath the hard and cold rage that began to fill him, searing his mind and imposing itself upon his gaze with such weightiness he was almost certain that her etherial abilities would be able to feel it. Yes, if Uul was meant to suffer than his last breath would be spent only when she was safe, that Llkt'tudrin'wyshd swore.

[member="Mother Iviss"]

"Blood, Runes and a strong distaste for how things are handled beyond the veil."

There was a laugh that followed his words, a wicked, dissonant noise that drowned in the ethereal echo that carried each and every sound created by the Mindeater. The first two things were the actual truth, his ascend beyond flesh was made possible by ancient runes that had been drenched in blood, brought together into an armor with cursed whispers and unchained darkness. Yet there was even a little glimpse truth in the last part, even if it mainly had been a joke. Other than the witches the sith, even individuals like Abyss, never possessed the same natural talent for the realm of spirits and ghosts and many of them ended caught in the nether without a way to move forwards and backwards without complex magical contraptions alike the metal shell he had chosen as his conduit in this plane of existence.

"Most sith of this age are dedicated to order above chaos. They only strive for worldly power, they lack the insight to look further than this fragile plane."

The husk began to slowly make his way closer to the sabath that gathered below the warlock gate, embracing the tainted, arcane energy that vibrantly lingered upon the place. For a while he had felt somewhat out of place at the side of his kind. The sith were still his allies, but he had a vision that simply was different than theirs. To make it become reality he needed allies that shared his views, and thanks to his extensive research into the various philosophies surrounding the force he knew that the Nightsisters could be that allies.

While he came closer towards the structure at the meetings center the book on his belt suddenly jumped into the air, the pages flipping rapidly by the force of an invisible hand. From his sleeve a quill was pulled into his left, his hand drawing a exact replication of the Warlock gate on its own, seemingly disconnected from the rest of his body. He was a scholar and a main part of his research was the documentation of ancient places tied to the force, a project he had continued since his apprentice days.

"I on the other hand believe that true power can only be found in what waits beyond this realm, in knowledge that exceeds the comprehension of those tied to this world. I will march with you not to fight but to learn what has stayed secret to my kind."

[member="Mother Iviss"]

He bowed respectfully, his right arm crossed over his breast as he bent at the waist. "There was no need to show up in force, that would've been excessive and unnecessary. I feel no trepidation in this place, the place where the veil is so woefully thin."

The Sith Lord was anything if not confident in himself and his abilities, he carried himself like a king of kings and often styled himself in that manner. Yet for now he wore no crown, no fine jewelry or ornamentation. Instead he came rather plain, dressed in only the telltale robes of his Order with his lightsaber as his only earthly weapon. "Like you I too know the intricacies of the Spirit world, I have walked in the kingdom of the dead and have borne witness to all its horrors and its wonders. And as for that introduction, milady, I excuse myself for presuming."

He pulled back his hood to reveal his scarred patrician features and his ever graying black hair bound back in a long ponytail, his thin smile obscured by the thick beard coating his jaw and upper lip. "I am Darth Carnifex, but if it pleases my lady you may refer to me as Kaine."

[member="Mother Iviss"] | [member="Irina Volkov"]

[SIZE=18pt]Spira![/SIZE]
On the beach!
~Dom~ ~Isk~ ~Dom~ ~Isk~ The music or what teenagers called music. The dom was a bass drop and the isk was a high upbeat tempo. Some people call it techno? Well it was still dom isking and then got a bit more funky. It still was a futuristic techno sound.

Any-who, Mini was laying back in a lounge chair thing. She playing with her phone that was linked of course to the Holonet. She was typing away talking to her friends, on a site that was way to adult for her age.

While she was typing… A poor Jawa was standing to her right…waiting…in the sun. He was holding a platter and on the platter was a large clear glass. What was in the glass? It was some fruity pink monstrosity. It had a pink umbrella and a slice of fruit clipped to the side. Normally parents do not let their children drink. However, [member="Dharma Vessia"] was not like normal parents.

Then there was a ring tone!

Mini rolled her eyes when she had seen who was calling! It was her Grandmother something Cavataio. My gawed she was crazy! She was always walking around nude and stuff. That and she always wanted Mini to do dark and scary spell crafts.

Mini rolled her finger on the decline comlink call. Her finger rolled from the com screen to her right and Mini picked up her drink.

The poor little Jawa attempted to ask, “Mitza?”

“Go away”, Mini yelled at the poor little guy.

Shoulder slumped the little Jawa walked away while Mini slurped on her fruity pink drink!

~Dom~ ~ISK~ DOM~ isk~

What Mini did not know? She did not know what was happening on Dathomir!

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"]

A crack of green lightning split the sky, the wind picking up to a howl as the Black Sabbath neared its climax. Black waters thrashed, knocking back the children of the night as they continued their wicked, contortionist dance. With a low cackle, muffled behind closed lips, Iviss looked to the black cloud beginning to swirl overhead; their dark bodies netted with sparks of green electricity building for the coming storm. Soon, the Ichor would flow across the mother world and every righteous Sister would drink from the fountain of power and be joyous in it.

With another deep breath, Iviss' eyes dropped to a Sister who held at her side a series of slaves...but one, in particular, caught her eye. It was a feathered alien, male by the looks of him. The burning in his eyes it was unusual from those captured by the sisters. The Dathomiri knew how to break in the males and yet the defiance still oozed from his scales. He was likely to become a sacrifice to create the Sphere that would unbind Dathomir from chains put on it by the gate. She was not pleased with that eventuality. His scent was peculiar, it spoke of a greater destiny.

He would be hers now. He and that woman he seemed so attached to. With a sharp finger pointed at the two slaves, Iviss projected her thoughts to his owner via the spell of Mindspeech. "Bring forth your slaves to me, child."

[member="Darth Abyss"]

With the sister obeying her command, Iviss turned her attention to the Phantom once more; watching as he scratched a vivid depiction of the Warlock's gate down in his own notes. He was a scholar, or so he would claim. Iviss was not so sure of his intent, he smelled of the Sith taint and the Sith were not trustworthy; they were fair weather allies at best. Still, she found herself intrigued by his curiosity and presence here. He was obviously quite powerful to escape the bonds of death and that alone was enough to draw her interest.

"If the arcane is what you wish to discover, then I may allow you a place among the Sisters...but what I can show you does not come without its price, phantom." She smiled, "there are great plans afoot that would benefit from yet another powerful master of the arcane."

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

The phantom was interesting, this Darth was something else entirely. Not threatening, yet his intentions were something of great suspicion to The Great Mother. Not something she would dwell on long, what mattered to her was what the Nightsisters stood to gain from him and his. They would never be allowed to share in the power of the mother world, but they could be lent it for a time.

Turning towards the Darth, Iviss bowed in return; though not nearly far enough for a man of his ranking. "It pleases me greatly. The Dark Lord may refer to me as Iviss, mother must be reserved for children."

With a sly smile and a twinkle in her dead eyes, Iviss cooed gently, "and you are no child...are you." she grinned, being certain to let him notice her eyes scanning his face and drifting exaggeratively down his body. The lure was far more effective than the blade in some situations.

"You know what lies beyond, but I wonder, do you truly grasp its power?" she questioned, sniffing the air. He smelled of the other world, just as the phantom...but his scent was different. He had not just denied death, he had become it as she had.

"Tell me, Kaine, did you come here only to gape at the majesty of The Mother world or do you have a greater purpose?"

Draven Asterisk

Jaded Prince of Ansion
Weeks ago, this voice was all he could hear. At first, it simply bugged him, he believed himself to be going insane. Only finally when he gave in did it become a sweet lullaby to his ears, putting him to soothing sleep and gently waking him. But as time passed, and he still took his time to get to this unknown planet to meet the voice's demands, Draven found himself in pain, disorientation, and disillusioned. It was constant, it would never shut up, and now it's once soft voice was antagonizing to his brain. Almost like it was fighting to stay in control, but would possibly fight against it?

The once prince of Ansion had given in, fully, and willingly. He had prompted it to be the holder of his fate even. But now...it was all but the last straw to not pull a weapon out, and end his agony. Finally, the ship had landed on the planet, the scanners reading it as Dathomir, but this was all it had. It was not far from Ansion actually, it was damn near closer than Coruscant, or Hoth. What he had expected to take another month or so, only really took a almost full day before hyperspace released him.

It was beautiful, but seemingly darker than he had expected, regardless, it was beautiful. Gleams of his eyes proved this was were he was meant to be, the feeling of home, and security gripped around his waist, tugging him to come closer. This was it, he had found it, Draven had found home, and all his pain and even the voice was now gone. Smiling, he moved out the ship, and onto the dirt of Dathomir, onto home.

"Yes, this...this is home, this is where I belong."

Bending over, he placed his hand on the surface, feeling it. Never had he felt a planet 'breathe' before now. Draven knew the planet was welcoming him. Taking in one large deep breath, the young man continued to make his way through the planet's wilderness, letting instinct guide him.

The Dark Lord chuckled, "You could say that, Iviss."

He crossed his arms in front of his chest, his gaze sweeping across the gathering whose number of attendees continued to grow by the minute. The ripple in the Force here called many to bear witness to what Mother Iviss and her brood planned to accomplish, witch and Sith alike stood in the assembled throngs. The air was thick with anticipation, it mixed with the natural scents of their surroundings and the smell of so many people congregating in one location, turning the air pungent with their collective anxiety.

"I have come to see what could have caused such a disturbance in the Force, and now that I am here I intend to see what will come of all this." And if it truly concerns the Sith.

[member="Mother Iviss"]

"Do I look like someone afraid of the price of power?"

There was a twisted laugh, a sound that could make most common man shiver in fear. He had already sacrificed his own body to ascend to greater power, he had inflicted a curse of insatiable hunger for knowledge upon himself in trade for seeing far into the beyond. There was nothing he was unwilling to offer in return for the wisdom from beyond the veil that would allow him to make reality itself to fully submit to his will. The ability to make the dead rise again under his command was another thing he desired to learn along the way, as the ichor based ritual of the witches he various advantages upon that of the sith? at least. in his opinion.

"I can see that you do not trust me. Your judgement has not deceived you, I know no loyalty to anyone but myself."

The husk finished up his drawing of the warlock gate, the book closed by the same invisible hand that had kept it in the air. Slowly he futher made his way into the ranks of the Sabath, standing out between them both in appearance and power. He would be a powerful ally to them as long as [member="Mother Iviss"] made sure to keep his mind occupied enough to not simply devour the minds of the witches and warlocks to claim what he came here seeking.

"Yet loyalty to myself can be loyalty to you and your daughters when it is in my interest to see you live."

What sounded a little bit like a threat was simply the truth. Abyss would revoke his alliance to the sisters of the night in a lack of a heartbeat, but he didn't had to should they manage to satisfy his twisted hunger.

[member="Mother Iviss"]

Alas! The force did ripple and beckon. The young Eldorai felt it in every bone of her being. From her mountain hidey hole she gazed into the fire, taking one last sip of her mead and then set it upon a wooden table. She picked up her violin. She rosined up her bow and her foot began to tap. As it came to her cheek the woman sat upon her rocking chair and began to play a tune, humming th melody as she played.

It sounded like this.

http://i.imgur.com/Sh4MWKS.png

And suddenly she found herself tumbling through a rift. Color's exploded on all sides and space folded and then a rip appeared on Dathomir. From the ripple stepped the black clad woman, with her grey cloak swishing about her frame in the jungle wind. She grinned at the musky smell of the fauna, and felt the power of the Dathomiri world ripple through her body like a hot electrical shock.

To them it looked like she stepped out of a shimmer in the air....

"You must be Ivis, the Nightmother. Yes in the Force we can learn all things. All things are learned from the force."

She set the violin to her cheek again.

"Shall I play? Or do you desire something else?"

He sat from a distance. Watching, what was unfolding. He never was the type to get so involved, he only cared to know what was actually happening. All of these people gathering, it was tremendous. It showed the power that The Nightmother actually had. She had rallied all of these faces, from the bringing of the Black Sabath. He was unsure of what it was. Though, he knew he was about to find out.
Wearing a black robe, with red detailing across it, he stood out from the trees. Taking several steps closer to what was actually unfolding he glanced from right to left, eyeing the most suitable to stand closest to. He felt bold. He shuffled merely a few inches behind [member="Darth Carnifex"], though not saying a word he merely watched. Intrigued. This was a learning process and with that he released a sound, "Hmmm".
[member="Mother Iviss"]

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Saeryn the Bard"] @Tyrus @Llkt'tudrin'wyshd

Iviss was silent, smiling wickedly between the visitors who were crowding her mother world. The Dark Lord Kaine wished to witness her power, this phantom wished to gather what knowledge she offered. Turning toward the violinist, she grinned and placed her hand on the head of the lizard-slave who'd been hauled to her feet.

"Yes, child" she cooed, watching as the woman prepared her instrument. There were quite the faces showing here today, just as she expected they would. It was all going perfectly. "Something grand and hopeful, to cherish this moment of victory with."

Turning once more to [member="Darth Carnifex"], "If it is power you wish to witness, Sith, then let us begin."

Walking calmly passed the woman, Iviss looked out over the gathering of witches and watched as the phantom hovered among them. A web of lightning sheered the sky, casting a green glow across the water as she raised her hands and began to chant in Dathomiri.

"Great Fanged God, hear my voice! Your daughters await your command, grant to us your power! Grant to us your shadow! Let the soul and blood of your children be cast into the darkness, so your reign may begin again!"

The sky cried out, the wind twisting into through the valley and howling through the trees. A green mist flowed forth from beneath Iviss' sleeves and snaked into the air, reaching high into the cloud where it began slowly churning the storm. The participants of the Black Sabath squealed with joy as the clouds cycloned overhead.

A spear of green lightning shot from the center of the cyclone, hitting the water and exploding outwards in a chain of deadly electricity. From witch to warlock, the lightning sheared through flesh and bone. Screams of pain mixed with cheers of joy, blinding light overtaking the valley as lightning struck the Warlock Gate. A dark wind poured into existence, haunting calls of the dead laced into the wind and a malevolent shadow seemed to hang over all in attendance.

The Netherworld poured through the tear, its energy circling around the lightning as it continued to hop from one witch to the next. This deep, purple energy from beyond the gate spun quickly around the area as Mother Iviss continued calling to the Fanged God at the top of her lungs.

"Give us the power to wield the strength of the dead!" she screamed out above the chaos, her voice carrying the energy of the Nether towards the center of her ritual. Tails of lightning wrapped around the burning witches and pulled them into the center like living tentacles, melting away what was left of their bodies in a display of screams and gore. The purple energy mixed with the deep red stew mixing with the murky water.

The lightning roared, The Nether howled. The dead called for the living. Grass turned death black and trees began to rot, spirits of the damned circling overhead.

Then, all at once, there was silence. The Warlock Gate stood, the right side shattered into thousands of pieces that were thrown across the valley. The left side still stood, however, hanging in the air as if held by some unseen hand. From the foot of this once protective monument poured forth a purple mist that rolled down the valley and circled around a single, bowling ball sized orb that had appeared in the center of the ritual.

With a smile, Iviss turned toward the visitors. "So it is done." Folding her hands in front of her, Iviss calmly waded through the receding waters toward the orb, picking it up with both hands. A power rushed through her, dark and distant like she had felt in the Nether before.

"I present to you the token of our newfound power on Dathomir. The Orb of Talzin." Keeping the orb close, but presenting it for all to see, "With the souls of our sisters, the power of the gate and call of the Fanged God, this orb has been created! It shall pull the Ichor from this tear in The Nether and allow all sisters to harness true power! But this is just the beginning!"

Turning toward her daughters, Iviss displayed the orb before her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom