Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginnings Arise From Ends

Jyfo

A lost past, an unknown future
@Ayessa Valen

The iconic twin suns of Tattooine glared down below, like two titanic overseeing gods, frowning on the pitiful existence of all those below. And certainly no life-form on the planet was more pitiful than Jyfo.

He awoke in a sweat, a nervous panic. Blinking rapidly at the sunlight, he panted and tried to find his bearings. Where am I? Jyfo thought, panic-stricken. Spinning around, he tried to take in as much of his surroundings at once. Rocky hills, barren plains, not many signs of life. This wasn't good.

Jyfo suddenly stopped. He couldn't remember how he had gotten here. He couldn't remember what had happened before that, and before that. Sweating profusely, he looked down at himself. He was wearing some sort of robes, and a metal cylinder was at his belt. The word came to him. Lightsaber. Some things started to come back to him, but nothing substantial. Yes, the Jedi and the Sith. I must be one of those. But which?

Could he really not remember any of his past? Why was he here? Jyfo let loose a tremendous shout, echoing off of the canyon before him. "WHO AM I?" He cried out, sinking to his knees in the hot sand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom