Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginning of a Templar Life [Sophia Denko]

BeginningofaTemplarLife_zps3ec26e73.jpg
Beginning of a Templar Life
Faction/Miscellaneous
Chroma Zed
[member="Sophia Denko"]​
(photo credit: Marco Heisler)
What was the one thing a member of the Zambrano family, the Witch of Arx Mortis, needed? Influence, yes, but... there was one more thing she felt would be needed to have a happy life? Maybe she was...

... alone?

Staying mostly in your citadel, doing nothing but only giving commands to your slaves was kind of boring. She was lonely in the castle she had on the magical planet of Crystalsong. She needed to be aligned with somebody, she had to join a huge political power.

But what kind of power would have been fit for such a person?

The Republic? The New Order? The Horde?

The Confederacy?

She did not know much about the current political powers. Only a few of these was she able to mention. but every kind of faction would have been to her liking.

In order to get rid of the loneliness, she had to join some kind of organization.

Maria had just landed on a planet called Chroma Zed, which was a mountainous one. But it was beautiful and it seemed peaceful. At that moment, she didn't know her life would change so radically, though. And she was definitely not prepared for that.

A ship she had rented just for wandering around the galaxy stood near a mountain and Maria had left it there without feeling like she should go and find a shipyard or anything. Perhaps she was just feeling safe with the ship standing right where it was at the moment.

She herself could have been seen sitting near a waterfall, only thinking about life. She did not care about doing much, but enjoyed the moment.

Wearing a light yellow summer dress and white shoes, she perfectly resembled a summer person. And it was actually quite warm on the planet, so it was not a problem that she had come with such an attire.

It was nearly silent near the waterfall; only water falling down was heard.

Wasn't it beautiful?

When Sophia had a rough day she would go to one of the planet's many beautiful waterfalls to just get some Sophia time in. Today was one of those days when nothing happened well nothing good that was. She had been yelled at about this or that from just about every politician on the planet. Sophia tried to please everyone but knew that at the end of the day that wasn't possible but getting all the slack at once wore on her at times. It made her second guess herself and what she was doing here. Time alone gave the young woman time to refocus her thoughts.

As she arrived at her normal spot Sophia found that she wasn't alone which surprised the woman. Normally she was alone when she came here but Sophia didn't mind company as long as they decided to not bite her head off about this or that policy. The young woman had had her fill of that for today. "Hello," she nodded as she straightened out her blue dress to sit down as well nearby the waterfall.

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

"Oh, hi!" Maria said, noticeably a bit frightened, but remaining friendly. She had manners, that's why. The reason why she was so frightened was that she had been so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't heard or seen anybody coming. But obviously now that the other woman had spoken to her she heard it.

"It's a nice day, isn't it?" she asked to avoid the awkward silence. She hated such moments when people were together, did nothing, and said nothing. They seemed kind of lame to her. Well, unless there was a reason why nobody spoke. Like funerals... You wouldn't just speak to people during a funeral, would you?

It looked like she had to come out of the beautiful thoughts for a while. But it didn't matter much.

@Sophia Walsh

"It is beautiful. When I have had a stressful day I love just coming out here to relax. I find it very calming and it's a great place to just think. I get many of my best ideas while sitting out here not brainstorming in the boardroom." She smiled softly before sighing and looking out to the waterfall in front of them. This was one of her most favorite spots because it was so quite. There were better spots for sight seeing so tourists rarely came here and when they did normally they wouldn't recognize her.

"Are you here on vacation?" It was a good guess as she knew that most citizens didn't venture out here unless they had business in the capital. The woman at first glance looked like a tourist but that was from her clothes nothing more. Sophia could be wrong but most of her staff didn't wear yellow sundresses to the office plus she knew most of those she worked with.

The Viceroy while busy did her best to get to know and befriend everyone that worked in the building with her. She truly did have their best interests in mind and was not just giving them lip service.

Listening to what the woman had to say kind of reminded Maria of herself. She had come here to think. She had sat down to let her mind go wherever it wants to. The waterfall brought order into the chaos found in the mind of hers.

"No, I'm not on a vacation..." Maria spoke, still remaining friendly. "I don't even know why I'm on the planet. I guess I just... felt like coming here. The waterfall is calm and helps me gather my thoughts. Sometimes it's good to go somewhere where you can be alone and think a bit. The always changing galaxy can be frustrating."

"By the way, I am Maria."

She felt like she was a wanderer; just going to a random place to do a random thing... Isn't it kind of strange in the present galaxy?

[member="Sophia Denko"]

[SIZE=9pt]Sophia could relate to the woman. It [/SIZE]wasn't[SIZE=9pt] too long ago that she herself was lost and unsure of her place in the galaxy. She had been wandering from place to place until she discovered the confederacy with the help of others. Sophia could have not gotten to where she was today if it [/SIZE]wasn't[SIZE=9pt] for people like [member="Josiah Denko"]. He had showed her a side of herself that even she never thought existed. It was because of his training that she was able to become a Templar Knight and help secure her planet of Chroma Zed. A planet that she now watched over and help grow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“I’m Sophia, it’s nice to meet you Maria. I agree, the ever changing galaxy can be frustrating but I find it exciting too. Change isn’t all bad. You know Chroma Zed has changed a lot in the past few years. It used to be run by tyrants until the Confederacy took it over and as you can see now it flourishes,”[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] she beamed pointing at the beauty that surrounded them. She was well aware that all of this [/SIZE]wasn't[SIZE=9pt] her doing as the planet was naturally beautiful however without her people from all over would not be able to enjoy it.[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] “If you would like, I would be more than happy to give you a tour if you would like.”[/SIZE]

"I must agree with you. Change can be good. I am just stuck in the old times when everything was a lot different," Maria spoke, looking at the waterfall again. She was a mezzo-soprano, her voice being not too high, yet not too low. Maybe she should have tried getting into the signing career rather than mastering the Force and all other things a Force-user needs to know?

But then came the suggestion. Of course I would like to look around! "Yeah, I would like to see what beauty this place holds. I am here for my first time, too, so..." she said.

[member="Sophia Denko"]

"I can understand that because I used to be that way wondering what could have been. It was silly because it only made me more depressed and unable to move forward. Once I shook off my fears of change I was able to move forward," she smiled as she sighed lightly. Everything was very different for Sophia now however she was very happy with her life as it was now. It was far from what the woman had imagined life to be like.

"We have gone through a lot of changes here on Chroma Zed. The planet used to be ruled by a warlord until the confederacy got involved. It now has a Viceroy whom is elected by the people. I'm sure though that you didn't come here to hear the politics about the planet." Getting up she brushed the dirt off from her dress and extended a hand to help her new friend up. "We have lovely waterfalls, beaches, mountains, scenic views and this double waterfall which is just breathtaking. I'll take you there."

"I really looks like things have become better on this planet. And that Confederacy is not that bad... It would be interesting to see what they have done with other planets, though. But that will have to be for the future. I would love to see the double waterfall. This place over here is a powerful, beautiful one, and I would love to see more of it," Maria said. She took Sophia's hand and rose up to her feet. Then the height difference between these two was clear. Maria, being two metres tall, was like a giant next to the woman who was about 20-30 centimetres shorter, at least Maria thought she would be that much shorter.

"So I have come to acknowledge that this planet's beauty, political one though, comes from the Confederacy and from that I conclude it is a good faction. But what sets them aside from, let's say, the Republic? They are good, too. With their Jedi Order and everything..."

[member="Sophia Denko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom