Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginning and Ending, A Circle is Made

Gray landed his ship at [member="Stardust"] home on Naboo, although it had honestly also become his home as well. He had spent so much time there that he practically lived there with her. He even had stuff here at her place like clothes and credits and other items of value. It was a mystery why he didn't just start paying rent by this point, but he did kind of pay his rent in a way. Here he was though, leaving his ship as he got there. He was dressed in his casual clothing as he got out.

Gray had a tree in a small crate designed to let it live during the travel. He took it to the front of her house and left it sitting in the yard. He went to the door and began to straighten out his clothing. When he was satisfied with how his clothes felt, he knocked on the door. He always did this every time he came over even though he knew it was okay for him to just walk inside whenever he pleased. He would have to stop doing that eventually though, just not right now it seemed.

Stardust was tending to her tail rings feeding and playing with the dragons as well as keeping them out of stuff, she heard a familiar ship sound and stood"don't get into anything "she turned as they roared in response

She got up and went to the door and answer it" oh hey there gray"she said and moved "well come on in I was just feeding the dragons" she said and smiled
[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray smiled at Star as she answered the door. He didn't come inside, but instead stepped to the side so she could see past him to the tree. He said, " I think it would be best if I didn't come in. I got you a tree for your yard and it is force sensitive as well. Oh and I have something pressing to discuss with you. I picked up a distress signal from James. It seems he crash landed somewhere and we need to go pick him up. So if you don't mind getting ready we can go get him. " He continued to smile at her as he waited for her to respond.

She smiled and called her dragons to her which landed and held in as she walked out"ahhh it looks amazing gray"she said and looked to him"oh boy James crashed I bet it was cause he was drunk"she said adn walked past"I'll leave the tree here should be OK"she said and chuckled "let's go get him

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray closed the door behind Star when she got out of it. He chuckled at her comment and said, " Better for being drunk than just for touching the controls in general. Who knows how he crazed though, but we are about to find out. Hope you are ready to deal with this situation. I know I had other plans for today. Such as getting my hands all over your body." He smirked and swatted her rear as he walked behind her.

[member="Stardust"]

Gray went up the ramp of the ship after Star was on board. He closed the ramp behind him and headed for the cockpit. On the way he went to one of the com systems and pressed the button. He instructed Key to take them to the distress beacon and got a beeping reply back. He turned to Star and smiled at her. He said, " Why don't you go to the cockpit Beautiful without me? I need to finish getting something set up back here. All of these CEO duties for SocMin Fed are going to break me at this rate. We can meet back up in the hangar when we arrive where ever the beacon is at. Sound good to you?"

[member="Stardust"]

The ship rose of the ground after Gray had given Key the orders from earlier. As it got off of the planet and into space, it got positioned and jumped into hyper space. As all of the stars flew on by, Gray was true to his word and never did show up to the cockpit once. He was busy taking care of that task he needed to do the whole time. After some time they left hyper space and Dagobah came into view. The ship slowed down, but never stopped on its way towards the planet. It got close to the surface and to a safe landing place near the hut that Gray had originally met Star at for the first time.

Gray waited in the hangar for Star to show up after they had landed. He stood there with a basket hooked over each arm. When Star got close to him, he said with a smile on his face, " Surprise Beautiful. James didn't crash land or anything, I just thought you might enjoy a sudden date night without being told about it first. And I figured why not go to where we first met each other for a date? So, what do you think? Did I do good Star?" He just stood there with a smile as he waited for her to respond to him.

Stardust watched the stars fly by loving the color and the streaks they left when she closed her eyes

Then dagaboh came into view which perked her curiosity.... Why were they here

She want to [member="Gray Raxis"] then smiled as he told her the truth"hahah you got me good didn't really wanna visit here bit however the thoughtfulness hehehe I love it

[member="Stardust"]

Gray pressed the button to lower the ramp before he walked over to Star. He kissed her cheek before he said, " Ready for our date Star? I got everything ready to go in these baskets and we can have plenty of privacy in the hut. So did I do good Beautiful?" He was ready to go and get the date started. This was not the first surprise he had ready to go for the evening as well. He had planned this all out, and even had a reason for bringing a tree to her house. He just hoped it went as he had wished for it to, or else he would be making a huge mistake here.

[member="Stardust"]

Gray walked with Star to the small, abandoned hut while the two baskets were still on his arms. He was glad things were going well so far, but they had also just started. He opened up the door for her and revealed the inside of the hut to be clean and tidy. There was logs with tinder and kindling all ready to be set ablaze in the fireplace, and a kitchen area with new cooking tools ready to be used. A round, low table that had clearly been one of regular size originally but due likely to one of the legs being damaged had been modified into one that was lower. Cushions were around the table as well for people to sit at it. There were unlit candles all over the hut as well. It was clear someone had set everything up before hand, and the person who did it was in the room holding some baskets.

Gray walked over to the table and set the baskets down. He got into one of them and pulled out a pair of wine glasses and a bottle of naboo red wine from Star's favorite vineyard. He set that basket which clinked a bit revealing it wasn't empty yet down before picking up the other basket. He said as he walked over to the kitchen area, " Get comfortable Beautiful and feel free to open up the wine. I am going to cook a nice meal for you....hopefully. You know I don't cook after all. I plan to give you a wonderful evening, if I can." He grabbed a match and then walked over to the fireplace. He lit the match and got the fire going. He stood up and then went back to the kitchen to prepare whatever it was he had got prepared for her.

[member="Stardust"]

Gray smiled at Star's reaction to the inside of the hut. It had taken some work, but he had gotten everything finished up. He began to pull out some items from the basket he had taken over to the kitchen area. Bantha steaks that were marinated for several hours, pre-cut potatoes and onions, and a bottle of cooking oil. He got the items onto the appropriate cook ware then put them over the fire on a wire rack. When they were in place he walked over to the table where Star was seated.

Gray smiled as he came to Star. He said, " Alright the food is down. I apologize for how terrible it might be before hand. I'm not use to cooking actual food. I just hope everything else is good enough for you." He was feeling a little nervous right now about everything. He was cooking and that was something he didn't know how to do really. He had heard steak and potatoes was easy enough to make, so he was going with that. He picked up the glass of wine Star had poured for him, and took a long drink from it. He set the glass down on the table and smiled at her after. He just took in how beautiful she looked right now.

She looked around the place and smiled as she touched the wall"master Yoda would be proud...."she said and smiled as she touched the table then looked over at the food with a big smile

Hahahah dear it'll be good it already smells fantastic "she said and took a sip with a smile as the swamp noises the frogs ribbitimg bats screeching and the movement of water...and then gray...he looked so handsome

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray had no idea who this Yoda was or why they would be proud, but he didn't really care to know at the moment. He was just enjoying looking at Star right now. He was a little too distracted by how amazing she always looked. As he stared at her, he smelt something beginning to burn. He rushed over to the fireplace and pulled off one of the pans. He looked at it and frowned as he began to curse out loud. The pan contained the potatoes and onions. He took the pan to the kitchen and set it down. He said as he went to go check on the steak, " Well half the meal is ruined and the other half is....." He pulled the pan with the steaks off the fire and flipped them over. He added after he did, " Okay for now. I guess all we have is the steaks now for dinner. Sorry about that beautiful."

She looked over at him and smiled as she smelt something burning. She looked at the wood on her arm and patted it out

Oh don't worry dear mmmm the steaks Snell good"she said and smiled as she kissed his cheek
[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray smiled as she kissed his cheek. He still felt horrible about burning half of the meal, but he knew she wouldn't fault him for it. He watched the steaks like a hawk to make sure they didn't go in the same direction as the potatoes. He said as he watched the food, " So how have you been lately Star? How have your legs been holding up also since you got to the point you can use them once again? How have the tailrings been as well? They seem to be well, and if I knew you were going to bring them along I would have prepared them some food too. Its been tough getting use to the duties of SocMin Fed CEO as well as all of the work I have been doing lately. I'd rather see your spread out over my desk rather than all of the paperwork I have had to deal with."

She smiled"hahahha it's been good dear my legs have had hiccups here and there but nothing else and the tailrings came because I thought they could use some time outside and travel a bit and oh god the amount of set up for my company has been ugggh I can't even explain it however hehe yes I'd rather be on your desk bent [member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom