Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer, Broads and a Brawl?(Open to ME)

Thirty Three, not a bad number but one that Yukine didn't like admitting was her age as of today but that was not gonna stop her from partying her heart out. She didn't know exactly whom would come but had spent a bit of money renting out a entire drinking hall, including paying a down-payment in advanced for damages which was most of where her money had gone. Perhaps she had gone a bit overboard, mainly due to the fact she was basically just a faceless soldier right not to anyone that mattered... or didn't matter. But how better to become known, other than combat, then a party with to much to drink at it? She found herself a large mug and filled it and then promptly emptied it, even if nobody showed up she would at least still get plastered herself. She was on her third mug before someone showed up, one of the other soldiers she served with, they didn't really know each other but she had invited him anyways. They exchanged a few words and shared a drink before he took off again, she hoped that he would spread word of free drink and a party...​
"Sithspawn... I'm bad at this kind of thing..." Yukine sighed to herself and filled her mug again, this time taking a seat and setting her feet on a nearby stool. "Maybe this was a bad idea..."​

Free drinks is never a bad idea, ner vod.
Yukine glance at the speaker, only to nearly choke on her drink, the second person to show up at her little party was none other than Kaine. She didn't know what to do now, he was vastly her superior but this was not like the other army she had served with. She decided to give a basic sign of respect. Raising her mug, "Cheers alor, you do me honor by coming" She stood up and moved over to the table that he was sitting at. "Do you mind if i join you?" she motioned at the seat across from him. Yukine figured that since it was just the two of them she might as well be friendly, or at least have a drinking partner for a while.​

Feel free. You do me honour by putting on free drinks. What's your name?
Yukine sat down and took a drink before speaking, "Yukine Sumia Leri..." Nearly launching into her whole name, a name that if she remember didn't mean anything for about another month. She smiled lightly. "Yukine Katar," She took another swig from her mug. "No clan... according to my squad ill never get one." She chuckled here eye darting to the bottom of her mug, she for the most part had felt unwelcome in this society, to the point that she had gone to lengths to hid her heritage. Going from the agile movement her mother had taught her to a more brutish combat style that made her bones ache. She snapped out of her momentary self pity and flashed a toothy smile. "Don't mind me, my biological family is echani so their have been a few... uh... difficulty's" That was not entirely true her other parent was Croa, but Yukine didn't have any of the traits.​
[member="Kaine Australis"]​

She was taking a couple days off, mainly to get her mind oriented. The bacta had healed her body from the rubber bullets but she still felt a soreness, weakness. Maybe it was her pride hurt from when she fell off the cliff. Or maybe it was just a mental thing, her mind still fresh on the pain of the bullets. In either case, she had run into a drunk soldier who said there was free drinks at a nearby drinking hall.

That sounded like a good plan for her night. As such, she wore a a simple spring blue dress. Comfortable, soft fabric, and fashionable.

She entered the drinking hall, immediately seeing Kaine. She grinned and had to hold back a small laugh. Of course he was already in here, already drinking a beer. She saw a woman beside him, who she presumed may have put on the event. "Buir!" She exclaimed, walking over to him and the woman. "Hi there, mind if I join you guys?" She'd give a little wave to the woman beside him.

[member="Yukine Sumia Katar"] | [member="Kaine Australis"]

@[member='Cassiopeia Caranthyr'], [member="Yukine Sumia Katar"] ,[member="Kaine Australis"]

The grand admiral strode in and was met with a joyous celebration. He strode over to the other celebrating Mandos "Hello ladies and Kaine. I am Grand Admiral Quoron Vizsla and who might you be?" It was nice to finally relax after the various engagements around the galaxy.

The bar was another ubiquitous location in the sea of Mandalorian cultural map. Ambrose gripped his empty mug and pushed it toward the bartender, as [member="Yukine Sumia Katar"] offered free drinks. Nodding to the girl, he tapped at the mug with my crushgaunt finger. Helm beside him on the next chair, the Yalilyr Alor watched the barkeep pull the next pint and slide it to him.

"Finally. And the blood ale. Pour a double." The gruff voice rustled off, as Ambrose got to the act of drinking.

The odds of any of the Mandalorians present recognizing the Yalilyr's Chief were slimmer than his last sabaac game. This was, after all, the first time Ambrose Mantis had ever appeared without his helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom