Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beep, yes. . .hello. . .this is vulture 134 ?

~Hello, yes let me introduce myself here.

I have been playing a Dwarf Spider Droid for some time now on Tumblr ( http://dsd-13.tumblr.com/ ) that is more or less serious. . .

And even though I like DSD's I ADORE EvErY machine that flies. . .and the vultures are no exception of course (; so that is why I decided to make the account here. . .just to experiment.
Character account.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="VULTURE-134"]
Greetings fellow droid!

Our current timeline is far after events of Clone Wars (Check here) but you can always see if there'll be anyone who would want to do Past-RP, it is possible to also play Clone-Wars Era droids in current timeline, they could have been deactivated until now, or like my HK they lived through all that time and went bit nutsy.

Either way, welcome to the site,
And hope to meet you ICly in some RPs!

HK-36 said:
[member="VULTURE-134"]
Greetings fellow droid!

Our current timeline is far after events of Clone Wars (Check here) but you can always see if there'll be anyone who would want to do Past-RP, it is possible to also play Clone-Wars Era droids in current timeline, they could have been deactivated until now, or like my HK they lived through all that time and went bit nutsy.

Either way, welcome to the site,
And hope to meet you ICly in some RPs!
Yes, I only very recently found out that there is a somewhat standard timeline for RPs here, but I still hope to taste some clone-war era RP.

I hope that I won't mess up too much since this is my first time on a forum with a lot of people and where the RP is much more serious than what I am used to. . .the human behind this account is afraid for what is to come, and what he has to learn about this way of RPing that looks to different on first sight. . .but he will try his best.

Hmm. . .I guess that 134 was active sometimes. . .how ells could I do clone-wars era RPs then ? perhaps 134 was deactivated for some reason between II and III so it could survive some of the larger genocide battles in the abusing cold void that is called space.
PS, 'ICly' ? :3

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="VULTURE-134"]

Well, like I said you can find few people interested and do "Past-RP" threads that take place during the Clone Wars, as well as you can write in the current timeline, we have both Clone and Droid characters who have survived since then and re-activated now. You could have been deactivated aboard some de-relict ship, barely functioning, just like the Clones are often found in cryo-chambers aboard such ships.

Oh and we have New Confederacy faction in this time line, although they are allied with the Republic :p

And IC means In-Character, so actual RP threads as opposed to OOC, Out Of Character threads

Orion

Insult. Deletion Of Unwanted File.
[member="VULTURE-134"]

I'm an A.I, Not a blue screen of death.
i'm also a virus but don't tell him

Asterion said:
have fun here and BEEP WHIRR WHISTLE BEEP BEEP OOOOOP.
1398689577961.gif

Aeron Kreelan said:
[member="DFS-8DS"]
Glad you are here! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! :)

Do you have any idea where you would like to start out at?
Thank you,
And sure, maybe we can talk about that when I posted the character sheet, I'm writing it now.

Welcome to the board! I play as CEO of Mandal Hypernautics and have made a number of droids for my company and for the Mandalorian faction (plus whoever else wants to buy them.) If you click "Technology" in my signature you'll see a list of the stuff I have made. If you would like a custom droid to be made for you to play as, please just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help you put something together for the Factory.
[member="ALTAIR"], [member="DFS-8DS"]

Captain Larraq said:
Welcome to the board! I play as CEO of Mandal Hypernautics and have made a number of droids for my company and for the Mandalorian faction (plus whoever else wants to buy them.) If you click "Technology" in my signature you'll see a list of the stuff I have made. If you would like a custom droid to be made for you to play as, please just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help you put something together for the Factory.
[member="ALTAIR"], [member="DFS-8DS"]
Hmm. . .who knows, but one droid is enough for now (;

[member="captain larraq"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom