Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been away for 2 years, suggestions on getting back into the groove.

Hello everyone! I've been a member here for 3 years, been inactive for nearly 2 years. I went away for college and just recently moved back home and realized with this coronavirus thing that I had way too much free time on my hands and realized how much I missed being an active member of the community. A lot of people I used to rp with are no longer active so I'm finding myself to be back to square one. Any suggestions on getting back into rhythm?

Thanks Everyone,

GST

Ru Comet

Courier Extraordinaire
Join a faction discord, shop around and find a group you like to hangout with! Having people to chat with outside of the board, about board things, really helps the creative juices. If you haven't, join the Chaos main discord, and look at the faction adverts!

I'd join every discord, compile them into a discord folder, set the notification settings to "@Mentions only" and see who you fall in with!

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Depends entirely on what you're looking for, The Galactic Storyteller The Galactic Storyteller !

Want fun Imperial writing? The New Imperial Order is a great place for you.

Want fun Jedi, Senate, or good guy writing? The Galactic Alliance is a great place for you.

If you're just looking to get in somewhere, Ru Comet Ru Comet offered a great suggestion. Hop in some big discords, find a place and people to write with, and have a good old time.

Kairi Leidias

K
Hello everyone! I've been a member here for 3 years, been inactive for nearly 2 years. I went away for college and just recently moved back home and realized with this coronavirus thing that I had way too much free time on my hands and realized how much I missed being an active member of the community. A lot of people I used to rp with are no longer active so I'm finding myself to be back to square one. Any suggestions on getting back into rhythm?

Thanks Everyone,

GST

Join the Confederacy! We have cookies! But no for real - lots of great people, great stories and good fun. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom