Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Becoming a Sith War Droid (XR-617, Darth Erebos)

"Hmm... I will remember this." There was no way for him to argue. He didn't have the ability to do otherwise, as he never knew what he should have done. He stepped into the ship.

T'zanith realized he was treating [member="XR-617"] as if he was his own apprentice as they stepped aboard the ship. "What I meant with anticipating the shots instead of reacting, is because if you are simply reacting you will not be in control of the battle and that can get you killed, however if you manage to anticipate the shots you have options, and the options you have will determine how you can act within the battle." He explained to the droid as he sat down on a box in the hangar as the hangar doors closed and the ship took off. "I would advise studying tactics and body language to achieve this." He then said as he gestured towards a few of the crew on the ship who were talking. "If you can read a persons body language then you can also find how to manipulate them as well as to a point what they are thinking." He then explained, without the aid of the force the droid would have to find another way to achieve the blocking of blaster shots to protect itself.

"Ah, this is understandable. I recall being caught in the crossfire of multiple battles, and this shall be useful to know in further battles," He walked around ship, observing it. It seemed like a place he would love to stay in himself. He saw some of the tiny features that matched the theme of him, but he didn't focus on this. He was headed to work more with his weapon, in Mindabaal, depending on if they got there on time.

A trio of Tuk'ata came out of one of the rooms on the hallway [member="XR-617"] and T'zanith were walking down, one at least a head taller than the other two and the other two were already at 120 cm tall on all fours. (Grater dane height) The biggest had a triangular shape in it's mouth and all three moved in the pat the sith and the droid were walking. "Ah Khanath, Dilsya and Grarad Good you brought what I asked you for." T'zanith said as he walked to the biggest of them and took the triangular shaped object in it's mouth into his own hand. "Tell me, Do you know what this is?" He then said as he extended his hand towards the droid with the palm sized triangle on top of it.

He placed the triangular object in his hand and examined it, "I do not recall ever seeing something like this," He turns it, getting a better look at it. He bet it was something of significant power, but didn't quite know what it did.

"It is a sith datacron, similar to a holocron but it doesn't hold as much information as well as it doesn't require the force to be activated." T'zanith explained and then pressed a button carefully disguised as a gem at the triangles top. A sound chimed and a holo-projection of a masked sith appeared. "This datacron contains a bit more information on form 1,3 and 5 and with this you can continue to learn and advance without me having to teach you." T'zanith explained but the datacron was only a move from nothing to initiate to adept, skill levels in the styles but it would be a good foundation for the droid to keep itself safe with it's lightsaber, especially form 3 as it focused solely on defense.

[member="XR-617"]

"Oh, thank you..." XR-617 gladly accepted the datacron and activated the hologram, who was focused on Form 3. He worked on it for a while until they finally reached Mindabaal, where he stepped off the ship and went along.

T'zanith remained near [member="XR-617"] after showing him a good place on board to train, though the sith knight was deeply invested in a book on their way. Once there he told The droid what the mission was and then let it get off the ship, he however had to get dressed in formal wear before he could leave for the... party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom