Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Becoming a sister

The dense jungle below quickly rushed to greet her as she landed her stolen TIE in a small clearing.

Her'master' the magnificent fool had left her to 'redeem' himself and join the Jedi. The mindless oaf. She was the one who had loved him not the Jedi.

Satiri opened the cockpit and leapt to the ground. She didn't know where she was exactly but it looked like a place to start.

Pulling her lightsaber from her belt she began walking away from her ship in search of a place to use for shelter. She would grow strong then she'd make him and his friends remeber the name Satiri Khai...

@[member="Petra Cavataio"]

Things were moving, clans rebuilding and updating as a shift had begun. It explained why Petra was traveling alone. She desired her clans to be focus on the projects to better each other. The roars of the starfighter going over head and above the forest were the best alert of visitors. It was easier than radar, sensing in the force, or any other way. People might argue but right in front of one’s eyes and ears could never be denied.

Petra went to see who the new visitor or visitors were. Coming up to a woman gather items, then she walked away from craft. Petra moved into the clearing to make herself known. “Now sweetie… What do you seek here?”

@[member="Satiri Khai"]

Satiri stopped quickly as the woman emerged and called her "Sweetie". She had never been called that before. She felt the force stir in her and decided to just tell the truth.

"I'm looking for somewhere to hide until I decide what I should do." Satiri said in her smallish voice.

The woman wasn't attacking and that was good, but Satiri was unsure what was going to happen next. Men were simple creatures easy to toy with, but women were unpredictable at best. So, Satiri lowered her gaurd and stood with her arms at her sides waiting.

Petra looked the woman over. There were signs that this one would be off coming with her and not be sent to an Allyan clan. Handling this carefully, she smiled as she waved for Satiri come with her. She added to make her gesture clear, “You can come with me since I’m heading back to my clan’s stronghold. Then you can find a bed to rest on.”

@[member="Satiri Khai"]

Satiri was not the most emotionally balanced young women but the Idea of a bed was more than appealing. Her clipped her 'saber onto her belt and began following the woman through the thick underbrush.

"Who are you and where am I?" Satiri asked still reeling from her run in with her former master and current obsesion.

She would get him and his friends for embarrassing her and he would love her or die...

@[member="Satiri Khai"]

“I am Petra, sweetie and you are on Dathomir.” The answer came out easily and smoothly. She continued to lead the way as she finished up her answer. “This world is home of the Witches and Jai.” Shifting directions with a slow right, a river appeared on that side of them which she followed near. The river’s source came from the lake in the valley that her clan’s stronghold hid in. Petra had answer and now spoke with a question. “And who are you? Where in the galaxy you hail from?”

The woman was confidence it seemed as Satiri watched her closely and walked along to the river.

"I am Satiri, from Kesh." She said unsure of how much to say. "I ran here from a battle between the Sith and Republic."

All true but why she had chosen this place she couldn't say for certain. Dathomir was a name she knew. Women were said to be powerful force users here. She wanted that.

"Are you a witch?" She asked as she tried to conceal her hope.

@[member="Satiri Khai"]

It was interesting to hear Kesh be named. The norm for outsiders was area of the corner of space Dathomir existed in. Kesh being on the other side of the galaxy made this a treat. Petra had not been on that planet but met others from there in her travels when she younger. With a smile and pleasant tone, Petra spoke with answer and additional remarks. “Yes I am… I’m a member of the Nightsisters Overclan.”

Getting closer to the stronghold, the mountains were easier to see no matter what. They have grown to a more dominating feature ahead of them. They were the mountains that split the forests and jungles from the large desert. Petra continued to speak, “But a question arises with your flee to here… why leave when there are a few Sith cults out there?”

The slender young woman listened and watched as they drew nearer the mountains that lay ahead. Their stronghold, she assumed was there. Her thoughts turned inward as the woman asked her question. She was right Sith cults were not so rare as not warrant Satiri fleeing to this lush and dangerous world, but her allegiance had not been to the Sith for a very long time, her allegiance had been to her Master.

He had saved her from execution at the Zoist academy, he had trained her to protect herself, and had taught her the power that she could wield. She had grown to love him and unlike every man she had tried to manipulate, he had not given in to her. She had tried to posses his affection but all she received was lectures and treatment deserved by a child.

"My loyalties were not to the Sith and I only trust one Man." She began unsure how to explain, "and he left me to fend for myself."

@[member="Satiri Khai"]

“Abandonment and betrayal are cuts that leave deep wounds, sweetie. If they don’t heal properly then you’ll become a slave to those emotions. That will weaken you without seeing it coming until you’re defeated.” Petra remarked to Satiri. She selected those two words because she viewed the being left to fend for herself and loyalties being cased to the side fit. In truth those were emotions that sane minds toss out ideas and go with insane actions to right the wrong. She understood that as she was watching an exile elsewhere failing.

This one that walked with her was not going down the same path. Petra would not allow it. “We will teach you and you’ll learn those feelings are beneath you. Then when the day the force says your path crosses with his, he’ll feel deeper cuts than you feel right now.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom