Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beauty and the Thief

After chewing her last bite a bit more, she cleared her throat. "Last night was fun. I thank you for choosing to be an ally. I have already instructed my minions to send you some of the artifacts that were in this house. All you have to do is remain here. They will be here tomorrow," she smiled at hiim lightly. She was still tired after last night's shenanigans. "I hope now that we are even. And, if necessary, I can call upon you for assistance in battle?" if he said otherwise, this house would be set on fire. Fire that she could walk through thanks to Tutaminis. She could deflect and absorb all the heat she made. Fire was deadly.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He stared long and hard at her, playing the possible outcomes in his head like Holoflicks. Her smile made him actually consider her offer.

"You want me to stay here... with you?"
He picked up a fork and let it levitate in front of his face as he thought.

"Yes... you may call me for assistance in battle, and I shall stay"

[member="Linalia Soft"]

"With me? No," she said shaking her head. "While I have had immense fun here, I must be moving along. I have training to get back to." Lina's life had been busy since she decided to become more powerful. These breaks were wonderous and fun, but she had bigger and greater things to do. "Anything I felt like giving up will be here tomorrow. You may even find some interesting reads. You should try reading. I've found it to be most interesting," she said, standing up. "Dear boy, this was fun. But I shall see you some other time. Farewell." Before he could say anything, Linalia turned and left the room. Lina already had a shuttle waiting for her at a nearby spaceport.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom