Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beauty and the Thief

"You may let me be now," Linalia said to a butler, flicking her hand in dismissal. "Y-yes, my lady," he said, the fear evident in his voice. Reaching forward from her chair, Lina tenderly picked up the fragile glass with bubbling liquid inside. She tipped the glass gently to her lips, taking a tiny sip. She sighed with a sort of wicked joy. She had acquired a rather lavish mansion. Huge with many amenities and butlers and maids. This was the life she enjoyed living.

She had been staying here a few days now. It was really temporary until the police figured out that the family who owned the place had gone "missing." That and when her new residency was built, she would have everything she needed. Shame. Killing rich families had almost become a hobby.

A light tap on the door sounded. "WHO IS IT!?" she screamed. A tiny woman's voice came through the door, "Your b-b-bath is ready." Linalia rose up from her chair and made her way through the door. "Thank you," she said once the door was open. "You may go."

The bath was warm, and the room steamy. Linalia lowered herself into the bath, letting the water envelope her skin. It is good to be me.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He nudged his partner next to him, as he looked through each window with the scope of his rifle.

"She's left the throne room, It's go time,"
He stood and the wind whipped past him. The cowl of his hood shadowed his face, and the face mask that he had on gave him the look of a ominous, faceless killer as he jumped down the ventilation shaft that lead onto the property. A few hours ago he was contacted and asked to infiltrate the mansion, stay undetected, and collect valuable information on the tyrant that had taken it over.
"Biomass scanners show... two dozen guards, two at each tower and the rest are milling around the courtyard."
His partner, Dax, pointed to the small vent on the wall surrounding the property.
"That's our way in,"
He nodded and pulled out his light-saber.

"Lets go,"

[member="Linalia Soft"]

The soothing water began cooling off. Lina rose up out of the water, her hair even longer with the water saturating it. She sighed happily. "We have guests," she said with a smile. Linalia reached for a towel and dried her body just enough to put on her dress. She put her head band back onto her head, put on some slippers and slipped out of the bathing room. She had more or less learned the layout of the mansion, but it was still large. Lucky for her, she could sense the presence of the other person. She wasn't strong enough in the Force to know if it was male or female. But she would sure as hell find out who was disturbing her.

Lina roamed the halls, in search of the intruder, moving closer and closer to the presence. It grew stronger and stronger. And finally, she pinpointed it. In the wall. "Hmm, whoever you are. You have made a mistake. I suggest you come out and talk to me. You will either meet me in the throne room, or you shall die. Your choice," she smiled and turned, making her way back to the throne room. She would wait for them. Hopefully they wouldn't make the mistake of not showing up. She was seldom this generous.

He paused, and his head throbbed. Dax looked at him like he was crazy,

"She...She knows that where're here...."
He put his hand to his head, and the other on the wall.

"Let'g get out of here, We'll come back."
He watched as Dax walked back where they came in from. He pulled out his light-saber.

"Dax, Go and tell the others to stay put, do not come after me, she'll slaughter you all."
Dax sputtered in disagreement but he held up his hand...

"leave,"

As he watched him leave, he focused on the throne room and being right being in front of the Woman, and he teleported into the throne room, his face concealed by his face mask and hood. He ignited both sides of his saber-staff and stared the woman down, his eyes flashing purple.

"You called so very nicely, and here I am, your Majesty"

[member="Linalia Soft"]

Lina's legs were thrown over the arm rest of one chair. "How nice of you accept my invitation. Normally, I wouldn't take nicely to strangers. But today I am feeling...nice," the last word came out almost sarcastic. "However, you should put away that silly weapon," with a wave of her hand, a dozen guards drew out from the shadows. Standing up, she slowly walked near the man. "I could kill you so easily. You are on my turf. Granted I haven't been here long, I am settled. I am holding the high card here," she chuckled and smiled at him. An almost forgiving smile. Then her face snapped back to angry, "What are you doing here!?" she shouted.

He glanced at the guards behind him and snorted,

"Miss, I've see worse, Far worse and by the way you have the high card right? well guess what, I'm the dealer,"
He spun his saber staff around him and got in his defensive stance.

"Go ahead, have your men try and kill me,"

[member="Linalia Soft"]

"Silly boy," she said simply and in a flash she was upon him, her hands grabbing at the handle of his blade. "Do you think I have killed entire towns and walked in and killed dozens of people in places like this without some skill. These boys are just backup. I am unlike anything you have ever seen. I am being trained by one of the most powerful dark Jedi in the galaxy. Screwing with me is. The. Last. Thing. You. Will. Do." With a shove, she released the blade from her hands and made her way back to her throne, settling in again. "Now I ask again. What are you doing in my house?" What a bore. She, for the first time in a long time, didn't feel like killing anyone. Her hair had dried a bit and she began to mess with it, putting it in its place while staring down the man.

As she grabbed the hilt of his blade, and went into a rant about all the people she has slaughtered, and how she was being trained by some all mighty Dark Jedi, now normally that would've made him rethink swinging a saber-staff around in her face, but he wasn't normal. When she shoved him, since his left foot was already planted, and he wasn't moved and inch. He felt her stare bore into him and her say that this is the last thing he'll do, but he wasn't scared of dying, that was if she could even kill him. Instead of cowering in fear he returned the stare.

"Oh, I'm just so scared... mm-hmm, yeah and I'm here for you actually, and this really isn't your house,"

[member="Linalia Soft"]

Linalia's face lit up in mock surprise. "You don't say? Oh silly me, I guess I should pick up and move out huh?" she laughed. "Dear boy, the owners of this place are dead. They are currently rotting away in the basement. And what's more, is, I can read your Force signature. You are not aligned to the light. What do you honestly care about this all? Are you being paid?" now she was genuinely curious. He was no goodie. She'd met them. She knew how they felt.

He smiled as she gave that wicked laugh, and then told about the owners rotting in the basement.

"Oh well, they were in the way; expendable, and You're right, I owe no allegiance to the light side, nor to the dark side. And Maybe I am getting paid, maybe I'm not but that's no what you should be worrying about."

[member="Linalia Soft"]

"Shame. All this money and little to spend it on," she gave a mock sigh. She stood. "Well it's late. I should be to bed," turning she made her way to the door. "You know, it does get awfully cold in here at night for some reason. Which is weird given how much money this family had. You think the heating would work better. Another warm body would be helpful," she flashed a quick, mischievous smile before turning back to the door. "Goodnight."

In her room, she undressed to undergarments and climbed under the sheets. Whether that man stole anything from this house didn't matter. She would be moving along here soon anyway. She would see in the morning.

He watched as she stood and went to her door, and talked about how another warm body would help, and that mischievous smile, He wasn't one to be seduced, but when she gave him that smile, he felt warmth spread throughout his body. She then closed the door leaving him alone, with a dozen guards slowly circling in on him.

"What a boss, right?"
As the guards charged at him spun his light-saber around, and cut one of the guards legs out from underneath him, and stabbed his light-saber through his chest. The others came and he was ready, the first swung at him, and he ducked, swung his arm up and cut the mans head clear off his shoulders. The next three all had pikes, and would stab at him from afar. He focused on a hanging spear, and sent it Force flying through all three of them. The remaining two were the best. He deactivated his light-saber and caught the mans over head axe swing, he then flipped him over his back and stomped on his neck, the last one tried a sneak attack, but he just sidestepped, grabbed him but the head and smashed his head against the wall. He stepped back and admired his handy work.

"Nice,"
He then began searching for all the information he wanted, but couldn't find anything. Soon he asked a maid where all valuable information was held. It was of course, In the Mistresses bedroom.

[member="Linalia Soft"]

Linalia lay in bed, reading a book on her datapad. Books, she found were interesting and often very informative. So much to learn, to experience in one's own head. She knew that sooner or later he would wind up here. Linalia's body was a sculpture, made to weaken the will of the strongest men. She knew that minutes from now, she would see him again. The true test would be whether or not he made it past the guards in the room. If he could do that, he would be worth of sleeping with her tonight. A man who knew how to fight was a man good in bed.

He stood outside the doors of her private bed room. He thought about all that could happen there,he could get jumped, or she could shoot him right then.
His plan was simple, enter her room and get what's needed, survive, and ignore the woman sleeping. He mentally prepared himself, and pushed the doors of her room open.

[member="Linalia Soft"]

Linalia smiled as she felt his presence appear outside her doors. He came. He was probably directed here by the maids. They must have told him all the important things were in here. And well, that wasn't a lie. The things WERE in here. But in past tense. Everything of any value had already been shipped of her where her private estates would be. The doors opened. "Welcome, dear. Come, this bed is big enough for the both of us. It is bed time now," she smiled. She knew that his eyes would look over the room and see nothing of any remote interest. Except for her that is.

His eyes glinted out from the shadows of his hood as he scanned the room.

"You know what I really came her for, I'll just ask nicely for your important documents, items, etc. and then I'll be well on my way,"
He closed his eyes and began searching anything and everything with the Force. His eyes flipped open as he found nothing in the room worth taking.

"You had all your things moved... You enjoy making things difficult for me, don't you,"

[member="Linalia Soft"]

"Honey, I could either be your worst nightmare, or your best friend. You obviously have some skills. Undeveloped, but skills nonetheless," she said. "I am very smart. Attempting to outsmart me doesn't work well." Linalia stood up and with a wave of her hand the doors shut. A brief second of concentration, a flame started at the base of the door. It wouldn't burn the door, she wouldn't allow it, but it rose up, creating a barrier from someone escaping. Then she turned her attention to the windows, making the same thing happen. "What is your choice?" she said looking back at Nate.

He smiled, for his interest and respect for this woman as a Sith was ever growing. He glanced at the flames blocking his exit, and he remembered the time he fell into a burning storage room from above, those little flames couldn't hurt that much. He then looked at her, noting how beautiful she was indeed, but she probably kill him if he slipped up... yet then again, it could be the other way around. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"You don't give me much of a choice, Darling."
He pulled down his hood, along with the face mask, and stood beside her bed, deciding whether or not this woman might slit his throat in the middle of the night.

[member="Linalia Soft"]

"Atta boy," she said, smiling devilishly. The flames disappeared. The lights turned down low. She was going to teach this man what it was like to be with someone who knew what they were doing.

As the morning rolled around, sunlight entered the windows. Linalia's eyes opened. The night had been exhausting. Silently, she slid her legs out of bed. She put on her dress and veil. She made her way to the grand dining hall, knowing her breakfast would be ready, lest the maids and butlers get killed. Lina entered the empty room, food lining the table. So many things to choose from, most of which won't get eaten. She called a maid to her side and instructed her to go to her room and wait for the man to wake up and direct him here. She sat and began eating.

As sunlight filtered through the windows, his eye flipped open and he cracked his back and neck as he rose out of bed. He looked around and saw his cloak, and his shirt, alongside his sword and light-saber. As he opened the door, in the middle of pulling his shirt over his head, a maid came around the corner and approached him, telling him where to go. She blushed as she saw that he was still shirtless, and saw the sinews and muscles in his arms, some that could kill her. He smiled and thanked her as he continued putting his shirt on. As he walked into the dinning room, he saw the woman sitting down, eating her most likely last meal in this house. He walked over and sat across from her, his eyes running over everything in his line of sight. Until finally they landed on her, and stayed there.

[member="Linalia Soft"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom