Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beauty and the Beast (Astrian)

ASTEROID FIELD

Balaya had sent out a message mainly for people to help gather supplies in secret. At least her own secret as she sat there in the ship and her equipment was hidden away. Using the labs the sith had she would be able to do what was needed when the time came and after paying for the one firm to collect a stardragon, she needed to find a worm. Something that would help with what was to come while she moved about the ship and wore a heavily armored space suit. The weapons from the small armory scattered around and sith sorcery masking her force presence. All that was left was getting the job done and paying the man who had been hired.

[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian arrived on scene, he had left his ship and was headed to this anonymous person with curiosity on his mind. Arriving, he saw before him something entirely unexpected. However, it looked like a female. Under all that armour, he wasn't so sure. However, she/he was just a little bit under his own height. Golden eyes stared at his employer. "Nice place you've got here.." He muttered to himself, awaiting to be greeted as he looked about. He stood in his ordinary gear, nothing special. But, he was more than ready for whatever this woman or man might have in store for him.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

Balaya grinned a little at thaty when she took in the sight of the man. Her size and build and just as she stood up to match the two of them in heavy armor. It was a sight to behold before she spoke letting the large mane of fiery red hair. "Thank you for coming, we are looking for a decent sized exogurt to trade. There is a need for them from an alchemist in the unknown regions." Balaya had a grin and well truths, there was an alchemists in the unknown regions, granted it was her but Rave was also a powerful alchemist who would be able to use the materials if presented to her. It was all about the timing and if fresh samples could be obtained. "I am Sonja."

It appeared that his employer was indeed a woman, she had massive main of fiery red hair, he would of personally described it as hot pink. But, oh well. It was clear that this woman was large and muscular in many ways. Like himself, however she chest was much large than anyone's he had seen before, she was a behemoth in that respect. He listened in silence to her as she poke of an exogurt, trading with an alchemist and the unknown regions. "Interesting.." He commented, and then she introduced herself. "Astrian." He replied with a small smile, his eyes curiously following her every movement. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sonja." He spoke with a small bow.

Balaya/Sonja gave a nod at the name and moved to go back to the pilot seat while she motioned to an open one. The ship went off to find one of the worms while her eyes scanned the stars. The worms were large and usually in the asteroids and her hand played across the controls. Then scanners set for organic tissue while she let her hair frame the seat. Then some small starlines until they were outside an asteroid field. "We should have enough sedative to knock one out. A slightly small one."

Astrian remained silent as Sonja returned to the pilot seat and offered Astrian a seat, which he took without question. The chairs for once were able to occupy such a large man, it appeared Sonja had an environment more suited to people of there shape and size. He watched Sonja run her fingers across the controls as they left the Asteroid field, Astrian had never been comfortable with flying, but at least he wasn't doing the flying. Then, Sonja spoke; "And once we do, then what?" He asked. Honestly, he didn't truly know what this job entailed.

That had her more inwardly grinning at the thought. There were many things a person could do with some space creatures. "Then we go after another creature and another one, there is a lot of money to be made in exotic creatures of this size and I enjoy credits making them as much as spending them. That is why the armory is stocked to the teeth with every shiny weapon of destruction that can be bought."

"So, you're into exotic things of strange size?" He teased, sitting back in his chair with a small grin on his face. He listened to what she had to say, they were to hunt a multitude beasts and take credits in return for weapons and armaments. It was simplistic and clearly worked well for ones such as Sonja. He wondered what he would get in return for his efforts, possibly credits and as he inspected her physique. Hopefully even something else entirely.
[member="Darth Praelior"][member="Darth Praelior"]

Balaya raised an eyebrow and looked at Astrian for a moment but didn't say anything. Her empathy flaring with her pheromones while he looked at the starlines and she was laughing. He words coming out while she leaned back a little. "Always." Then her datapad was open and showing the few ways to really capture a large worm, thankfully the cargo bay could hopefully hold a baby before delivery. "We'll be arriving soon enough you can make you jokes as needed. I am certain I have heard it all before."

Sonja lay'd a solid cold stare on him for a moment, but her look turned from that to what looked to be empathy, he stirred in his seat for a moment as her eyes didn't seem quite drawn to his face or anything close to it. Then, as per usual he could smell the pheromone level changing. He was aware of the effect it would have on him, but due to his immense willpower it did little to distract him before she began to laugh, then leaning back in her chair he listened quietly to her as she spoke. "I don't need anymore jokes, only when you present the opportunity Sonja." He make it very clear that he, was an opportunist.

"Well there will be plenty of opportunities in this for jokes and I might make them myself. Just wait until I have to change the gravtape." She continued to smile warmly and didn't push the pheromone levels, controlling them was easy but why work to make more it was baseline that level of inate focus that you could do without actually thinking and wasn't like she planned to roofie him and call it romance. No this was all about the fun times they would have getting creatures across the galaxy. Some exotic and some hard to come by. "Have you ever fought a leviathan on Dac? I did before the Republic took the world it was quite a sight to behold."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom