Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beauty and Business

[member="Taeli Rae"]

Off in Balaya's home on Panatha.

Samantha rubbed her eyes as she looked to her right at the datapad blinking, her eyes dropping abit as she sighed. "Really..." She groaned and got up from her nap, rolling her neck and glancing at the datapad again before picking it up and pushing her hair back before she opened up a live channel. "Let me guess, not a pleasure call, again?" Samantha looked at the device, waiting for a response from the Sith Lady, her other hand resting on her chin.

[member="Samantha Zambrano"]

"Sadly not," she said to the younger woman as the call came up. "Business, but possibly the last business call. That is up to you. Solan Charr is interested in gaining the stock in Krayt you currently control, so I'm asking what would you like to do about such a proposal?"

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Who is this guy and why does he want it... and no, im not interested in speaking to someone ive never met, last time such a thing happened got screwed over did we not?" Sam took the datapad with her as she went to find some place where she could get something to eat or drink that would wake her up. She was a bit sleepy still but not enough that she would not be able to operate and do business. She was after all someone who talked and thought, not someone who got lost in the world of business.

[member="Samantha Zambrano"] [member="Solan Charr"]

"I think she wants to talk to you," she said, nodding in agreement to what she said. The last time this occurred . . . well . . . the consequences were still being felt to this day. She certainly wasn't going to be trusting people as easily anymore, but then again, that was an important lesson to learn in business. Always be on the lookout for traps.

"He's a friend actually, but why he wants it? I have no idea, you talk to him about it," she said, handing the datapad over to Solan.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

Solan looked at the datapad and waved his hand. "Im sure she can hear me... my reasons are simple and one you both know to be true. You plan to move Krayt out of sith space, right? I have a question then if so. When the Sith start noticing that they are no longer getting ships built for them and Krayt is no longer in their space, would the danger of the ownership of the said company not be significant? As such i do believe that in reason to buy your stock as well as co-ownership of Krayt Industries." He would smile as his hands entered his lap and he looked at Taeli, waiting for her to say anything about his words before the other woman would speak herself. He was confident, that much was clear.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Samantha Zambrano"]

"He's got a point Sam," Taeli said after Solan said his piece. "As much as I don't like to admit it, he has a point. We're diversifying ourselves and moving out of Sith space, that might bring some retribution down on your head for being affiliated with us. I'm leaving on a trip soon to explroe the Outer Rim, but I'll still be running things for the company. Plus, as annoying as Solan is, he isn't Alric Kuhn or anyone else that would betray us."

She certainly hoped not anyways, but then, Solan hated Sith maybe even more than most people. Plus, the goofball, if he betrayed her, would find really fast why she wasn't someone to be messed with. That probably would never come to pass, as they were friends, but still it was best to be cautious.

"The choice is yours, Sam."

[member="Taeli Rae"]

Samantha tapped her hand on the table infront of her, her hands stopping and looking to the side as she smiled. "Taeli, i hate to tell you this but my stock had been stolen from me by a pesky AI whom i knew nothing about existing. I have absolutely no say in it as i no longer have it." He smile was wide as a certain familiar AI would appear on the datapad with a finger to its holographic lips, the point being absolutely clear as to what she was telling Taeli.

[member="Samantha Zambrano"] [member="Solan Charr"]

"Ah, you had one job to do and that was keep those stocks secure," Taeli sighed, clearly getting the message from EVE. Bloody AI, just had to be having fun and running amok in Krayt's systems. Note to self, develop a dedicated AI for Krayt Industries, or whatever she decided the new name should be. "I'm telling your mother you deserved to be grounded with no energy bars for a month for that."

With that, she closed the call to Sam down and looked directly at the mischievous AI.

"What do you want Eve?" she sighed heavily.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Taeli taeli Taeli. They are obviously watching Samantha's accounts and assets. Consider how it would look if she gave those out to a woman who was... doing some very very interesting things and a shit for brains dark Jedi that cant do his job... Not a word shit for brains." She moved as her body materialized into a three dimensional form as she looked herself over before nodding. "The Stocks have officially been 'stolen' by an unknown AI who for two months took all profits before returning it to the owner of the company now... You are Sole Owner of Krayt Industries, do with it as you see fit... and don't be afraid to call. I consider you an Aunt Taeli, closest thing to a sister outside of Alex's real ones." With that the AI was gone, a message left about the transfer as proof of it being all in Taeli's name now.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Bloody AI, useful, but sometimes she could be just as annoying as Solan.

"Well, how would you like to have 19% of the company?" she asked, deciding adding one more percent to her own holdings would be useful to avoid any takeover attempts against her.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

He tapped his hand as he thought about it and then smiled as he gave her a clear nod. "Nineteen Percent is perfectly doable... i require help though with a project though if you would like to continue our talks. IT involves and art that you want to leave in your past and one i had hoped i would never have to look towards partaking in... i see that is no longer possible though so if you would humor me in hearing out what i need your help with Taeli... its important."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"What project?" she asked, her eyes narrowing slightly. The art he was referring to was clearly Sith alchemy, something that if employed now would give her a massive headache and nausea. For whatever reason, even just thinking about using Sith alchemy or the dark side in general left a bad taste in her mouth.

"This had better really be worth my while, because using Sith alchemy for whatever you have planned really doesn't leave me feeling so good. Headaches and nausea are the two most prevalent side effects now, so what is you want help with?"

Even as they spoke, her workers had arrived in the system and were unloading the shipyard modules for the two Type III shipyards they planned to construct in the system, and a second convoy was enroute to the Takara Mountains to begin building a weapon and droid facility in that isolated mountain range.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

Solan sighed as he tapped his leg and glanced at the Scythe that lay against the wall off to the far side. "I wouldn't ask you if it was absolutely needed... You already met Evania, and that over sized thing cant serve me much longer if i want to protect those around me... But i know the Scythe has become a detriment and made me a easily combatable... I need a weapon that i can use to protect those i care about as well as armor. So i need your help Taeli in creating armor and a blade for myself... and something for Evania.... The last thing will be the most important one."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"You realize if I alchemize it, it will be a lot heavier than you're used to," she said, thinking quickly. She really didn't want to do the actual spells and such to create the alchemy, but maybe she could walk him through it, step by step. He was more in touch with the dark side now than she was, a little coaching and teaching and he might be able to everything himself while she watched and corrected any problems.

"I take it you want some specific features?" she asked, pulling up a note-taking feature on her datapad. "What are they?"

A message scrolled across the top of her screen as her engineers reported the assemblage of both shipyards had begun. They should be done quickly because of the construction drones they had brought for the job, while another message indicated that the team in the mountains had found a perfect site for the facilities. Nice and isolated, with plenty of natural protections.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Increased Ballistic strength for the Fiber armor i wear under my clothing, increased energy resistance for that of my viola coat... and properties that mirror that of the Scythe... as for the item concerning my daughter, i require some item that can protect her no matter what... be it an amulet, clothing. Something." He sat back in his chair as he sighed and looked up at the sky. "Im sorry for asking of your help in this Taeli... i wouldn't ask you if it wasn't absolutely necessary."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Hmm, I can do all that, but again, what are you offering me to do so?" she asked, smiling a little. It wasn't because she truly wanted anything from Solan, it was more of a . . . tax for having her use the dark side and the alchemy, and making her feel sick. She would do the little girl's protection thing for free, but his armor and weapon requests, she was going to charge for the inconvenience.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Knowledge from the order of the Grey's repository, holocrons, unlimited access to expansion on Kesh and any of its provinces. I would give you an arm and a leg if you needed it. I require the items in order to assure the protection of those around me to the highest degree of success and i cannot do that if i am vulnerable. After all, im a monster, remember?" He smiled and any empath would feel many emotions erupting in his mind, but not his. Atleast not only his, he was sure of it, he would make sure that he could cut out the infections of the galaxy and cauterize the wounds for good.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Well, the knowledge aspect and the expansion calls to me," she said, nodding. "Don't need the arm and leg, that can just get messy and smelly when you try and store them. I was on Sposia one time and this one Vong biot just wouldn't stop . . . nevermind, I'm rambling a bit. So the deal is I'll set everything up, write our the rituals and spells that need done, and you will perform them exactly as a I write. I really don't want to use the dark side if I don't have to."

Tilting her head a bit, she continued by asking, "When do you want to do this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom