Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful People

Mairra Fehn

M
"But but... It's not my fault! Threepeat said we were supposed to pick something up from this ship but I couldn't find anyone so I was looking around and next thing I know we're lifting off!"

She glowered at the droid, who retracted his prod and whirred at her.

"No, you shush. You've gotten us in trouble."

The droid whistled forlornly, and she stood, dusting her backside off gently before looking between Feena and her husband. Hey, it really wasn't her fault! The droid said they had orders! She was just following along, being a dutiful padawan and picking up what needed collecting. It wasn't her fault the droid had led them onto the wrong ship and she'd ended up walking in and lovers in bed! Her eyes started to water a bit.

"I'm sorry, to both of you. Threepeat likes to get me into trouble... I think it's his way of punishing me because of the death of his previous owner. I didn't mean to ruin anything. I just wanted to collect the package he said we needed to pick up. Honest."

Tears started to run down her cheeks. She didn't have very much galactic experience, as it were. She'd been to exactly three planets before, and now she was on her way another one.

Keter

The Renegade
Keter was hunched over, glaring at the machine, almost feral. This was another side of him, the side that had managed to endure Hutta as a child and Sith training after watching his family die. For all his pomp and ceremony, Keter was deeply broken. His gaze moved over to Feena and his face relaxed, the blond visibly exerting control over himself as he let his wife inspect his wounded hand. It had been an accident. There was no threat. He wasn't going back into the dark. Keter took a shaky breath, calming his nerves. He had been caught off guard and lost control. That would have been disastrous. He forced a polite smile onto his face directed at the padawan, hoping to put her at ease somewhat.

The Eternal Queen
Feena pressed the palm of her hand into his, while at the same time running the fingers of her other hand fingers lovingly along the top of his hand to try to sooth him. He was breaking. She could feel it. Any moment he could crack. She needed to keep him together.

"Padawan Fehn, accident or not, you are not authorized to be on board. You are without your Master and as such, the highest ranking Jedi takes responsibility for you. That, unfortunately, would be me."
There was a faint glow around her fingers as she went to repair her husbands damaged flesh cell by cell.
"Oh... I guess we're taking you with us on our honeymoon," she grumbled, giving Keter a sad smile, "But you will not ruin this for us, you understand, Padawan? Now... What do we do with you until we land?"

Mairra Fehn

M
"It's not my fault!"

She reached over and kicked Threepeat's metal exterior. He whirred at her and then ran right into her until she fell down. Hastily, she looked herself over to make sure that everything was alright. No cuts, no scrapes. Yeah, she was alright, although her pride was severely bruised at being run over by a little R7 unit. That was rather embarrassing, really.

Climbing back to her feet, she sighed a little and hung her head as Threepeat rolled past her to go... somewhere. She didn't know what he was up to. Maybe he was just getting out of sight or something. Probably he was up to mischief.

"I don't know, Master Feena. I could go sit on the bridge if you want?"

Keter

The Renegade
He could feel his hand becoming whole again. He took another deep breath, more confident this time. He reached out with his other hand and slowly bled off the power that had welled up inside him, sparks jumping between his fingers, crackling around the claw he had made his hand into. That would help him calm down. "I'm....sorry," he whispered to his wife, wishing he could look away, somewhat ashamed with his behavior.

Meanwhile on the bridge, K-36215 had been following proceedings through the ship's security systems. Master Keter always had a habit of attracting trouble, something undoubtedly shared with Mistress Feena. With the two of them together it only made sense things would rapidly get out of hand. The droid chuckled, always finding the humor in it's masters predicaments.

Jinn Sibot

Child of the Darkness
Jinn had little need to prove his skill, he knew that once he learned how to control his powers that a life of darkness would guide him into becoming a dark lord. So this mission he was on was merely to cause a chaotic and dark time for the Republic. Though he had learned, mostly from his new master, that he needed to use logic to defeat his enemies and not just his strength. The one he was after was a Jedi master, one who had gained more control over her powers. So, even though Jinn saw himself as much more powerful, he realized that he had yet to gain enough control to harness his full power and defeat someone like a Jedi Master. He would need to be swift and use logic. He could not win a face to face engagement with the newly wed Jedi master, not unless she was hampered in some way. So, Jinn would follow them to the honeymoon location and observe them. When the time was right, he would sneak into wherever it was they would be staying and poison any food or waters supplies they had. For good measure he would plant a makeshift thermal detonator bomb with a pressure plate detonation system under their mattress.

This was only part of his challenge, he needed to be sure that the master and whatever other Jedi were present could not sense him. This required something the Jinn never thought he could do before, he would try his best to repel the dark energies that he usual called to him. He had done his best to do this the whole time he had been chasing the signal from the tracer he had placed on their ship before they left. It was truly amazing what you could get supposed loyal Republicans to do with a few credits. Already the lack of his usual dark energies were making him a bit sick, he would need to be sure that if he faced the master face to face that it was somewhere riddled with dark energy so he could make a full recovery quickly.

The Eternal Queen
"Hush now love," she soothed her husband, reaching up to run a hand along his cheek, "Nothing to be sorry for. You did nothing wrong. It was all a silly accident."
With the word 'accident', she glared at the retreating padawan.
"Padawan, you will stay on the bridge where our droid can keep an eye on you. You or that troublesome droid take a step of the bridge, we will know."
With those instructions, she went to lead her husband back to bed. She had something she really wanted to talk to him about, but she supposed now was not the time...

Mairra Fehn

M
Mairra looked completely destroyed at how harsh Feena was being. It really wasn't her fault. She wasn't trying to cause problems. This was normal, though. She'd always been rejected at home, too. Turning away from her, she walked, forlornly, down the hall until she found Threepeat hiding in a corner. He beeped at her and she stopped to look at him for a moment.

"This is all your fault, you know. If you hadn't tricked me, we'd be safe back there right now. Now come on."

Leading the droid up to the cockpit, she walked in and plopped down in a seat. She stared at the whiteness of hyperspace with a sigh. This was not a good day. Threepeat whirred at the droid that was flying the ship, aiming to say hello and introduce himself. She wanted no part of that.

Keter

The Renegade
Keter made his way back to their room, sighing as he felt himself once more fully in control of his emotions. There was nothing for it. They would drop the padawan off at their destination and leave her to find her way home. Though that would potentially be mean. The blond shook his head as he pondered the issue. Maybe have her guard the ship, and return her to one of the Jedi temples on the way back? At leas tthen they would know she got back safe, and Keter knew how much Feena valued the safety of padawans.

In the cockpit, K-36215's head spun as the intruders entered. "Ah, welcome," he greeted with a bare nod of his head.

The Eternal Queen
Feena was not happy at all with this turn of events. And here they were having such a romantic night... Still, it couldn't be helped. She would have to make sure the Padawan stayed safe, that much was obvious. She didn't think she would be babysitting on her honeymoon...
"Are you alright, Darling?" she asked, sitting on the bed once again, waiting for him to join her.
She'd noticed how he was out there. She noticed the sparks on his fingers. She noticed that he was close to breaking.

Mairra Fehn

M
"Yeah, hi."

She muttered the words barely audible, though she knew the droid would most likely hear her. That was the result of enhanced hearing receptors. Smaller sounds could be heard by a droid than by her ears. Either way, she really wasn't that much in the mood for conversation. Everything was turning into a real mess and she didn't like that. She'd just wanted to pick up the package.

"Droid.... whatever your name or number is. Maybe you can talk some sense into my trouble causing companion. He seems only interested in getting me into a mess."

The droid beeped angrily at her.

"Oh you hush up, Threepeat. I'm not talking to you."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter sat down on the bed, smiling softly. "I am fine now. Just...got taken by surprise. Second time that's happened now," he revealed, shaking his head to clear the faint buzzing in his skull. He looked at his wife as he rasied his hand, lightning arcing around his fingers. "Just need a moment to run down. It happens," Keter reassured her. "So...who was that?"

On the bridge, K nodded. "I am K-36215, companion of Keter Mason. And you are?" It looked down at the droid by the girl's side. "Ah, the R series. Very troublesome and meddlesome, though you will not find a more loyal machine anywhere. Some say they have a knack for leading their owners to where they have to be, not necessarily where they want to be."

The Eternal Queen
Feena nuzzled his shoulder lovingly, trying her hardest to take his mind off what just happened.
"Oh just a Padawan from the Order," she sighed, running her fingers up his back, "but that's not important now. Let's not think about her. Think about us instead, darling."

Mairra Fehn

M
Mairra grumbled a bit.

"He's loyal to the point of getting me in trouble all the time. Though he does tend to think he's bigger than he is when it comes to protecting me."

Crossing her arms over her chest, she stared at Threepeat. He whistled forlornly at her, but he'd have none of that. If he wanted to get back into her good graces he was going to have to stop getting her in trouble. Especially when he got her in trouble with one of the Master's on the Council! There wasn't anything worse than that! On top of her frustration with the droid, she was embarrassed.

"I'll never life this down."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter smiled as he held his wife close. "Of course my dear."

K-36215 tilted it's head in imitation of an action it's master was fond of. "Life goes on Padawan. You'll deal with worse."

The Eternal Queen
And that was that. He had nothing more to say? Fine. She had plenty to say. For a while though she just curled up next to him on the bed, happy to be close to her husband, but suddenly, before she could really think what she was about to say through...
"Keter, Lets have another baby."

Mairra Fehn

M
"Probably, but Master Feena is kind of... well, she's mean."

Yes, that was how Mairra felt on the matter. She felt like the woman had been rather mean to her over an accident that wasn't even her fault. She was blamed for the actions of the droid, which she was powerless to control. It wasn't HER fault she was there. She hadn't even known what they were supposed to be picking up!

Keter

The Renegade
It was quiet, and it was peaceful. And then Feena spoke. Keter was quiet for a moment before turning his head and kissing her. "Sure," he replied with a slight smile, shifting on the bed to hold her close.

On the bridge K-36215 watched hyperspace as it's vocal units thrummed. "You interrupted her wedding night. She was quite vested in it going without a hitch. Still, she will forgive you in time. She is not one to bear a grudge."

The Eternal Queen
Her cheeks went bright pink as she waited for him to respond. It seemed to take forever. There was a moment where she actually wondered if she had just scared her new husband away.
But then he responded by kissing her and she knew at once that she would get what she wanted.
"Really?" she asked when they pulled from the kiss, "You don't mind?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom