Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful People

The Eternal Queen
"Just married".
That's what the sign said on the back of the ship. Feena certainly felt like a newly wed. Her hair was still done up from the wedding, a few white flowers stuck in the long black waves. She had changed out of her wedding dress though and into something a little more appropriate, a blue dress that came down just past her knees, but she was still wearing her wedding shoes.

"Darling, are you going to tell me where we're going yet?"
Mrs Mason stepped to the ramp, holding a large dark case. She had more bags still, waiting to be carried off. Their honeymoon was largely a secret to her, a surprise, so just to be safe she packed for anything.

Keter

The Renegade
Mr Mason rolled his shoulders, standing atop the ramp of his ship, the Inferno Duo. He was smiling widely at his wife. "It's a surprise my dear, though I hope you like it," he said, bowing as he invited her into his...no, their ship. "The trip won't take long," he promised. He knew how much Feena hated flying. But he also knew how to keep her mind off such things. Besides, he was sure she would love the place he had picked out for their honeymoon.

The Eternal Queen
A surprise. She sighed, setting the case at the bottom of the ramp.
"Oh, please be careful with those," she snapped at the droid trying to carry the rest of her bags, "And you-"
She turned back to look at her husband at the top of the ramp.
"You know I don't like surprises..."

Keter

The Renegade
K-36215 nodded as it carried the cases up the ramp, moving to the cargo bay to stow the items away. Keter shook his head and offered his wife his hand. "I know my dear, but indulge me this one time?" he asked. "I'm sure I can make it up to you in return," the blond added, smiling a tad slyly now.

The Eternal Queen
Feena took her husbands hand with a little smirk in response, leaving her bag at the bottom of the ramp for K to stow for her.
"I will hold you to that, Mister Mason," she replied stepping the rest of the way up the ramp to close the gap between them, "Well, we should go. I'm excited to see what you have planned."

Keter

The Renegade
He led her deeper into the ship as K-36215 grabbed the rest of the bags. "Why of course Queen," he said, placing a small kiss on her cheek. "You know me better than to disappoint you my love," he said, calling over his shoulder. "K, you got the bridge. You know where to go. Oh, that rminds me," he added, sweeping up Feena into his arms bridal style. "The groom is meant to carry his wife to their place of rest, isn't he?"

The Eternal Queen
Any other time, Feena might protest. Any other time she might scold him for treating her like a helpless princess. But this time, she actually giggled as he swept her up. A sweet tradition, like wearing something blue on your wedding day for luck. She wrapped her arms around his neck, gently nuzzling his shoulder as he carried her away.

Keter

The Renegade
He sighed as she nuzzled him, turning his head to kis her on the lips as he carried her to the bedroom. "Well, we will be off soon...better take your mind off flying," he teased, lowering her onto the sheets.

The Eternal Queen
This was what a wedding night should be. Her back met the bed and she looked up at him with a smile.
"And just what are you going to do, my dear husband?"
Oh, she loved to say that word now. It just made their marriage feel that much more real.

Keter

The Renegade
"Oh I'm sure my lovely wife has a few ideas," he said, joining her on the bed, leaning in to kiss her.

On the bridge, K-36215 triggered the ship's engines, carefully making it rise into the air, gently flying away from Dis towards space and their jump point. Their destination: Naboo.

The Eternal Queen
A few ideas indeed. Their first night as a married couple. It was a beautiful thing. Keter was a wonderful lover, patient, loving, gentle when he needed to be.
In the midst of their passion, she had a thought. She wanted another baby. That was something she would bring up to him after, of course. For now, this was about them.

Mairra Fehn

M
"Where are we again? I thought you said I was supposed to be picking something up here, Threepeat."

She sighed at the little droid. He was always getting her into trouble. Wherever they went, the astromech always drug them into the most bizarre situations, where she'd end up getting herself into a bind or into trouble. Right now, she was supposed to have been picking up a shipment of ship parts and Threepeat had led her to the vessel, which she'd found had oddly said just married on the back. Strange name for a ship.

Wandering aboard, she'd been surprised when the ship took off. Now they were in space and she hadn't yet seen a person. She heard voices, though, and approached a door to open it... only to see two people in the bed sheets. She squealed and closed the door quickly, horrified.

"Threepeat... you are an evil droid..."

Keter

The Renegade
Their passion led to a most enjoyable and sadly swift time, and soon enough Keter found himself lying on the bed, idly stroking his wife's face. It had been a while since they had been together. The wedding preparations and Feena's duties as an ambassador had kept them apart. It felt good to be with her again. And then a squeal broke his reverie, making him roll over to face the door in surprise, falling out of the bed.

"K!" he shouted as he tried to scramble to his feet.

Meanwhile, K-36215 was sat in the pilot's chair of the Fury, idly guiding it gently to the jump point. Once there, he would be able to switch over to autopilot and go offline for a while. Of course, that was why he had been lax in his duties and not particularity been paying attention to the ship-board scanners.

The Eternal Queen
Feena lay in her husbands arms, drifting on the edge of sleep. The sheet was pulled up to her chest, her hair wild. What a night! The wedding had gone perfectly, the reception had been fun and now she had a perfect wedding night to complete the memory.
Or so she thought.

As her husband rolled away off the bed, Feena sat up, holding the sheet to her chest.
"What was that? It didn't sound like K..."

Mairra Fehn

M
"Are you kidding me, Threepeat? This is Master Feena's ship?"

She groaned and slapped her hand against her forehead. What was the blasted droid up to! Sometimes she thought he was programmed to mess with people rather than to help them. She'd thought about getting his memory wiped and getting him reprogrammed, but that just didn't seem right. He wouldn't be the same little droid if she did that.

Leaning against the wall, she sank down into a seat on the floor, holding her head in her hands while Threepeat whirred at her. She kicked him lightly and he ran into her leg in annoyance.

"Jerk."

She just sat there. What she'd seen was going to scar her for life. On top of that... she was probably so dead when Master Feena came out and found her there.

Keter

The Renegade
Keter hastily pulled on some clothes. "Didn't sound like him either," he replied, glancing at his wife and leaning in quickly to kiss her cheek. "I'll go check." Whoever had disturbed their wedding night was going to suffer, that was sure. The blond pulled on his shirt and buckled his belt before tapping his eyes. "K, have we got something on board?"

The droid's reply took a moment longer than Keter would have liked. "It appears so. One mechancial and one biological, outside your quarters."

"Thank you," he voiced back calling one of his sabers to his hand as he walked up to the door. He paused in front of it and turned back to his wife with an apologetic look on his face. "Sorry for this," he said honestly, before igniting his crimson blade and opening the door.

The Eternal Queen
Feena slipped off the bed, holding the blanket up around her body. An intruder? How? Of all the days to have a stow away... If Keter didn't punish the intruder, Feena certainly would herself.
"Be careful," she begged, watching him open the door and slip out, lightsaber at the ready.

She hesitated a moment, uncomfortable with waiting behind while he dealt with a potential threat. How could she be expected to just wait while her husband did all the work? She was his wife, his Queen, but she wasn't helpless.
She threw a silk robe on to cover her body, leaving the sheet on the floor at her feet. She then followed him out moments later, wearing almost nothing. Had she known who was out there, she might have taken a moment to actually dress herself.

Mairra Fehn

M
She heard the snap hiss of a lightsaber being activated. That wasn't good. Her face, already white by virtue of her race, lost all hint of color that it might have had. She scrambled back away from the door, holding her hand up and at the ready for whatever was going to come through the door. She really hoped it was Master Feena and not someone else. What if someone had hijacked the ship!

Threepeat turned towards the door and a panel popped open to reveal his little taser prod, which crackled with energy as he prepared to use it. The first person through the door was a man that she had never seen before. Threepeat immediately went to taze him.

"Threepeat no!"

Too late, he'd fired off the shot. She groaned and smacked a hand to her forehead again.

"Don't do that, Threepeat! You don't know who that is! I apologize, sir. He's a bit overprotect-"

And then out came Master Feena, wearing next to nothing. Mairra's eyes went wide and she stammered a few times before gulping. The woman was nothing short of beautiful. Mairra had admired her from afar. Of course she knew the woman was married which was a bit disappointing, but that was the way things went. Bad news was, she was going to be in so much trouble.

"Master Feena... I... We... I don't know what to say."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter's blade swung out over the droid's head as it darted in, trying to zap him. His red eyes flashed as he hopped back, well remembering what had happened the last time he had been hit with a taser. The dark, the screams. He would not go back their again! The blond snarled as he reversed his grip, holding the hilt of his saber out to be struck by the current. It fizzled before sparking and cracking in his hand. The blade sputtered and died and Keter hissed in pain as he felt something burn his palm. He dropped the ruined weapon onto the floor and staggered back, clutching his injured hand as he glared at the droid.

He was ready to leap onto it and rip it apart with his bare hands before the machine's companion recognized his wife, stalling his wrath.

The Eternal Queen
Feena was at her husbands side immediately, her hand gently reaching for his injured palm the moment she recognized the girl as no threat. This was their honeymoon! She would not tolerate an injury on his hand, of all things. She needed those hands!

"Let me help, love," she whispered as soothingly as she could, trying to place her own hand over his to heal it, "And you-!"
Her attention went immediately to the girl. She glared at her first then the droid that had attacked her husband. She was so lucky that she had come out as well to investigate. If she hadn't her husband would have ripped them both to bits by now.

"Padawan Fehn, am i right?" she amazed herself that she had managed to remember the girl, "First off, you will explain what you are doing here. Second, you will apologize to my husband for injuring him. And then you will apologize to both of us for ruining our wedding night!"

She was not asking. She wasn't Feena the bride anymore. She was Feena the Jedi Master, the Councillor, giving orders to a Padawan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom