Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Beasts of Nature

ChVAW7n.png

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

Tennacus could feel a tinge of disappointment in his Apprentice. After what they had gone through to retrieve the cubs, it was well expected, albeit in vain. "Do not dwell on its integrity; it is the will of the Force that it was brought here today. You may doubt my intentions now, but you will come to see as to the benefit of these things."

And benefit they would. When - and only when - the cub had been offered up to the Dark Side sphere, did it decide to release a surge of energy which predicted excitement. The cub may have whined in despair to such energy being set before it, but the creature would soon come to silence such noises of suffering.

What arms it possessed in the form of limbs stretched out to the beast and moved within it; and then there was silence. The cub relinquished all mannerisms of fear, falling idle with its eyes closed, whilst the other sounded in hate. Tennacus reached out to the Force to bring it to sleep, leaving two of those orbs to float mysteriously before the unconscious cub, whose ears only perked in awareness at the sudden expression of Dark Side elevation. Where eyes were once shaded they were now enriched, gleaming like yellow stars within the young beast's skull, their contrast emphasised by the creature's sudden overwhelming association to the Dark Side. In that same moment, Tennacus did something unusual, and suddenly turned his Zersium rifle on the two spheres which spiked cautiously in the Force. They floated slowly through the cargo bay, but finally stopped when Tennacus said,

"Wait."

The creatures stopped. Tennacus lowered his rifle, now that he had their attention.

"We can take you," his gaze turned to the cub. "all of you, from this emptiness. I imagine you have longed to inhabit something." He looked briefly at Darth Senthral Darth Senthral "We can give you an opportunity to greater power, if you are willing to join us. My Apprentice and I are on the verge of something great. Something that will benefit you all, should you choose to follow alongside us. We could easily subjugate you if necessary; you can sense the Dark Side is ever strong in us. But why risk trying to kill one another, when we can all reap rewards of a promising partnership? The Galaxy is changing - the shadow of the Dark Side grows ever darker. I do not know if you were once like us - consciousness resorted to Force Energy - but I know you can feel it. The growing dark, the dimming light. In the end, it will be only wise creatures like us that stand over the Galaxy. Are you going to be there with us?"

Of course, there was only silence to them; for unlike the cub, they could not speak. Maybe one day, they would, for the discontent in the Dark Side lowered significantly, allowing an unspoken agreement amongst the Dark Side consciousnesses. Tennacus completely lowered his weapon, until it stood upright alongside him, freeing his hand to reach to the commlink at his ear.

"77-B, we're going home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom