Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beach Party (open)

Hmm... It was some sort of reef fish. Not edible. Just very pretty. My mind just went 'awwwwwwwwwwww'

"It's beautiful, Pony.... And very dead. That is, honestly, the cutest gift anybody's ever given me. Thank you."

[member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] [member="Sorgorn Boarlork"]

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Pony threw the fish to the side.

His face flushed red when she said it was the cutest gift she has ever gotten.

"Then you haven't got much gifts have you?" H said with a laugh.

Ponyboy put his knife away and looked back to the beach... all those drunken slos are going to have a major headache in the morning. He thought to himself.

He looked at her again.

"I better head back and dry off before I catch a cold." He said with a laugh.

He went uunderwater one last time before coming up and walking to the shore. He went up to his towel and dried off.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

[member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] was right. I didn't have any family besides my sister. Only presents I got from her were snipers and ammo. Did I scare him or something?

"I'm serious, y'know. All I ever got from my sister was this pink monstrosity of a rifle. Dunno where that is, actually. My sister likes weapons. A lot."

I didn't even dry off. Just put my skirt back on. Cold wasn't an issue for me. But I glanced at Pony, and he was very studiously drying himself off.

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
He looked up from drying his board shorts off

"Seriously, thats all you got..." he said a bit amazed at how little she got.

He reached for his shirt and put it on.

"Looks like you need more things." Ponyboy said with a laugh. He then threw the towel to the sand and grabbed his comb from his vest. He made his hair like he did everyday.

The seventeen year old then put his harness on and buckled it.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

I pushed my hair back into place, shoved the pauldrons of my top back on, and strapped my blaster back to my waist.

"Yeah, I wasn't exactly the most privledged of girls. My sister handled it better. She was the uh, front man, on our little escapades."

[member="Ponyboy Reynolds"]

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
"Really, well you seem fine for someone who wasn't privileged" Pony said

He looked at her and smiled.

"I better take ya out to get a better gift next time I see you." He said with a right smile. He looked at the CorSec officer. He always loved CorSec, but this officer's image was different from what he saw back home.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

"Heh. Next time we go out, I should probably wear..... More."

I was probably grinning. The cute Pony guy was asking me on a date, aparrently. Cool.

"I only seem fine because I was an alchoholic for two years. Running from Corsec and Pubs and who knows what else is not an activity I reccomend."

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Ponyboy smiled

"Maybe" Pony said.

He noticed she grinned which made Ponyboy grin even more.

"What if I like bad girls." He smiled.

Even though she didn't recommend it that doesn't mean she didnt do those things.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

"Then you found the right one, Pony."

I laughed. This was the most fun I'd had since me and my sister were robbing luxury liners.

"Seriously, though. Don't rob luxury liners. Not enough hard cash there. Too much slicing involved."

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Ponboy smiled his gaze landed upon her eyes.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'd rather rob a few drunks, im not into the whole tourist thing."

"Nah, robbing drunks is way too easy. My sister's strategy was basically to bat her eyes and sit next to them. Ninety percent of the time, her targets were too hung over to even remember that they'd had their wallet the night before."

I just stared back at [member="Ponyboy Reynolds"]. His eyes were glittering. It was cute.

"She got a lot less subtle when she discovered chainsaws, though. When we were actually working for other people, she'd rev the damn things up just to scare the target into giving up."

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Ponyboy laughed at what [member="Syrra Venn"] said about her sister.

Chainsaws....he smiled.

"Chainsaws are too loud. I prefer short swords." He said before tapping the short sword on the back of his vest.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

"Oh... You're thinking of something that cuts wood... Imagine that, only with tiny, really sharp blades instead of links. And it's made of turadium."

Yeah, my sister was a total freak.

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
"Ok remind me not to get on your sister's bad side." Ponyboy said.

He walked closer to her and placed somthing in her hand, it was his comm channel

He winked to her before walking off.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom