Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beach Party (open)

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Everyone needs time off...to blow off steam, swim, drink, dance, and do whatever the hell you want. On a beautiful resort planet Ponyboy needed a to blow off steam. He was swimming in the vast ocean, he felt relived but he couldn't let his brother slip away from his memories. He went underwater to let the water flow through his hair. A few seconds later he came up and looked around...music blaring, people still dancing, drinking and tanning.

Ponyboy jumped out of the water, he was glad to be fit, if he wasn't he would be embarrassed. He walked to his towel and dried himself off.

"Time to relax Pony" Ponyboy said to himself.

He put his towel down next to his shirt and harness, then sat down.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

Sorgorn Boarlork

S
Slowly scanning each guest at the resort, the currently off-duty police officer was sitting in the bar area, sipping a Correlian Whiskey. He took a quick glance over to [member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] before quickly finishing off his bottle. Before he threw a few credits onto the counter as a tip, the Corsec officer removed a cigar and quickly lit it with one of the candles placed at the bar. Nodding towards the bartender, he headed past Reynolds, staring into the water. "Wonder how many people drowned here each year 'cause they don't know how to fething swim", Sorgorn said aloud, loud enough for Reynolds to here. "What a fething awful night..." The cop mumbled continuously, despite the weather being quite nice.

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
"Drownings....pft...drownigs are for the weak." Ponyboy said before looking at the man who was smoking.

He got up and walked closer to the man. "It's a great night...awful for you maybe...all you probably do is get drunk at the bar." Ponyboy said to the man. He looked at him again.

"Anyway...my name's Ryan...Ryan Reynolds...but my friend's call me Ponyboy. It's nice to meet you." The young seventeen year old said.

He looked to the sand and sat down again. He was still a bit ssoakedso he didn't put on hisnshirt, and decided not to dry off yet.

"Have a seat." Ponyboy said to the man.

[member="Sorgorn Boarlork"]

Sorgorn Boarlork

S
"Yeah, I'd rather not swim, getting drunk is one of my many hobbies", Sorgorn said, his tone not even suggesting that the comment was a joke. He sat down beside [member="Ponyboy Reynolds"]. "Well, you ain't my friend so nice to meet you, Ryan." Sorgorn spat his cigar onto the ground, letting out a sigh. "So, what are you doing out here?" He asked, quickly jumping to his feet once he saw a man, who was obviously intoxicated stumbling towards the water. Sorgorn quickly sprinted over to the man, quickly stopping in front of the drunk. Once the drunk tried to get past Sorgorn, the cop sent his fist shooting into the drunk's forehead, knocking him to the ground unconscious. "Another life saved..." Sorgorn said in his same serious tone. Sorgorn then took a seat next to Reynolds once again.

Ha... It'd been so long since I'd been to the beach. I missed it. Good-looking guys, strong drinks, and water. A frakking great combination. There was a cute guy standing next to some huge guy.... The huge guy was smoking and nursing something that looked semi-toxic. Awesome.

"So, what are you two doing, not getting in the water?"

I batted my eyes at them a bit. It'd probably be more fun without the pheremones this time...

[member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] [member="Sorgorn Boarlork"]

Sorgorn Boarlork

S
He turned his head over to @Syraa Venn, spitting onto the ground. "I ain't a fan of water", The cop would say, slowly standing up. "I'm simply here to make sure no one kills themselves by accident...or purposely". Also, Sorgorn's attire was not exactly fit for entering the water as he wore a red shirt, cargo pants, and black boots. "The name is Sorgorn...Sorgorn Boarlork. I'm an officer of CorSec", He said, giving a slight nod.

[member="Ponyboy Reynolds"]

[member="Syrra Venn"]

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
The seventeen year old looked at the woman, and instantly got up.

"The question is why aren't you in the water?" Ponyboy said while staring at her.

He looked away for a second, then looked at her again.

"I-im Ponyboy...Ponyboy Reynolds." He said with a stutter to the woman.

He then looked at the man...

"Not a fan of the water...thats the first."

[member="Syrra Venn"]

Aww... The cute guy was stuttering. He simply couldn't look away. The big guy had more composure, but only barely. He looked a bit red.

I sighed at the younger guy.

"I'm not in the water because there's nobody to come with me, Ponyboy."

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Ponyboy looked at her and smiled.

"If the water is that important to you I guess I could jump In again." Ponyboy said before looking at the man.

"NNext time you are at the beach, you should dress appropriately." Ponyboy said with a small chuckle.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

I winked at the big guy, and stepped into the water. It was cold. Good. I loved the cold. But Ponyboy didn't know that. If I gave him the right sad-puppy face, he'd probably do some kind of awkward embracing thing. I was really a sucker for that.

"Oh, Pony, the water is so cold! Can you help me?"

And then I turned the bomb on him. The puppy look. Poor guy just melted.

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Woah...woah...just woah. Ponyboy thought to himself

"Pony? Thats a first." He said softly to himself.

"Oh, Pony, the water is so cold! Can you help me?" The woman said.

"Well... I...I guess if the water is cold." Pony said before walking towards her. He stumbled and fell. His face went red with embarrassment, he quickly got up and continued to stare at the woman.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

I had to try not to laugh. Seriously. It was a great effort. I managed it. And then I didn't.

"I'm sorry. It's just, I've never seen somebody actually fall over from that look. Are you okay?"

I had to ask. Cause the water was seriously fething cold. I barely felt it, but this guy looked both red and flushed at the same time. Wow.

Sorgorn Boarlork

S
Sorgorn watched in amusment, was he attempting to look-to be honest, Sorgorn had no karking idea what [member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] was attempting to do. Looking at the boy, he shook his head multiple times, slowly heading over. "Eh, if your going to look good in front of the chicks...that ain't how you do it" Sorgorn said, removing another cigar. He quickly lit it, sliding the lighter back into his shirt.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Pony couldn't help but let out a fake laugh.

"I-its ok...so your cold." Ponyboy said quickly trying to change the subject.
Pony looked at the man.

"Whatever..I don't see you over here." He flashed a smile

He wiped off the sand from his face. Then walked closer to the woman, he sloly put his feet in the water. Hell it was cold, well it is nighttime. Pony thought to himself.

"YY-you weren't lying" he said, stuttering not at the water but at how weird being so close to the woman was.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

Well, [member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] kept his cool relatively well for a young guy. But now he looked totally frozen.

"Honestly, the cold doesn't bother me at all. I was trying to help you. You looked like you were pretty lost about talking to me."

I gave him a mischevous grin.

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
He couldn't help but feel even more embarrassed.

He looked at her and smiled.

"Well then...if the cold don't bother you, then jump in." Pony said before diving into the ocean.

He came back up and smiled at her.

"WWell come on...I ain't waiting all night." He laughed.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

I fell backwards into the water. It felt great. I could swim like a fish. [member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] was grinning at me, which was cute, and I just folowed him into the water.

There was a fish under the water. Interesting. I'd never been to a beach that had actual fish. I basically guessed that the fish tended to not want to get asphyxiated on the hot sand.

"Well, how's the water, Pony? Your hair icing up, yet?"

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
"It will soon if I don't keep moving." He said before smiling again.

He looked underwater and noticed all the fish.

"WWoah...haha thats alot of fish-es." He said with a huge grin.

He ran his hand through his hair.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

"Yeah. There's like a crap-load down here. Only time I ever saw this many was that time me and my sister stowed away on a subliner. Fun."

I looked at [member="Ponyboy Reynolds"]. At least he looked comfortable, now. I reached out and touched his hair. It was freezing. I just laughed.

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Stow away on a subliner...thats a first. He couldn't help but laugh at that.

A few seconds later he felt her hand touch his hair.

He couldn't help but smile

Feeling her hand touch his hair felt weird but it was ok.

He took his knife out of his board shorts pocket and took a dive.

He looked at a very colourful fish and punctured it's head. A few seconds later it died. He came up and held the fish out.

"WWell here's a fish...haha but the only problem is its dead." He said with a grin.

[member="Syrra Venn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom