Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Be Like Water

This was new. Only recently have I been allowed to teach other students. As part of my goal to further the current generations of the Jedi and their teachings. However, this was a test for me just as much as it was the student. For that, I met at our desired location in the Temple. Reaching the room, It seems I have gotten here first. Looking around, I took inventory of what was here already. Most of it was just various obstacles, berms, barricades, and structures so then students could learn how to work with their environment. Perfect. From the file I had on my first student, it was a Twi'lek woman who had been brought from poor conditions to the Jedi. With that in mind, I prepared for what we would paternally be doing.

Pulling out a couple different lightsaber variations, all training blades they were, so that if there were injury, it would be greatly reduced. Even a droid frame like myself could be injured. Not to mention the soft flesh of the other organic beings of the galaxy. More weapons were taken out. A couple guns, some smaller melee weapons, and even a set of "armor" which was just a weighted vest, arm bands and ankle bands. Looking to the door as it opened, I saw the student walk in. My glowing eyes turned to them waving them over, I started with introductions.

"Hello, I am Calibur. I believe I will be your teacher for today."

Ryana mina Ryana mina

Calibur Calibur

Ryana had dumped pip off with someone she trusted to watch him without incident for the first time in what felt like forever. She loved the little racyon but he was a pain who made it hard to get anything done so she made quick time getting to the training session hopefully early. Walking inside the lethan twilek was surprised to see all the equipment that calibur had prepared she was taken aback a bit by how prepared calibur was.

It took ryana a moment to realise calibur had the body of a Droid she had briefly read about shards in the temples library but she never met one before. Ryana didn't want to draw attention to the obvious she was glad for today's lesson. So she approached calibur and gave a respective bow "hello master calibur ans thank you for today's lesson" she said standing there unsure of where calibur wanted to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom