Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Bazaar of Wondrous Obscurities

For a long, uncomfortable moment the Grey One simply stared at Spek. In truth it was querying others for the answers to his questions and simply felt no need to state that outright. Eventually, it broke its silence with a surprisingly smooth voice, albeit one that felt just a bit wrong coming from such an obviously alien creature.

"The cargo can be unloaded immediately. My kin stand ready." Pausing for another moment or two, it tilted its head sideways, eyes unblinking. "As for the offer of transportation, we will get in touch with you."

Greystone usually shipped its own goods, but there were times when a layer of separation was desirable.

Sometime later, a trio of Shadows observed a property curiously. The scenery was nice enough, but there was something off about the place, something made all the more evident by a bit of property damage and a very dead Grey One.

<I was not aware the property was haunted. It seems something one would mention before selling it.>

<I believe it happened after or concurrent with the auction. A dissatisfied bidder, perhaps?>

<Fascinating, truly. Makes the place a bit less versatile, but it may well be a better deal.>

The other two did not immediately agree with Kal, but nor did they disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom