Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Battlewell Sithmas Savings Auction!!!

Greetings to all! Battlewell Security and Arms is hosting it's first annual Sithmas Savings Auction! The auction is open to all individuals, factions (major and minor), companies and groups. Bids can be comprised of any goods or services of value, however, certain items may be of value more than others (ships, big guns, armor). Valuing the items will be subjective to me, so even if someone ''outbids'' you with a new bid, you do not necessarily have to rebid in order to win. Just take a look at your bid and your opponent's bid, if you think your bid is more valuable then you do not have to rebid. Several Lots will be up for sale and bidding will be open for one week. Please tag me and all previous bidders on the lot you are bidding on. Please us the the following format when posting a new bid:

@KeCholo
Previous Bidders:
Lot:
Bid:

Have fun, Happy Sithmas and always remember to BATTLE WELL!

LOT A:

1 x Bloodfin (unique speeder belonging to the ancient Sith DARTH MAUL)

LOT B:

1 x Unique Shotgun

1 x Unique Slugthrower

LOT C:

100 x MAU-Mobile Artillery Unit

LOT D:

1 x Contract for a Unique or Semi-Unique Weapon Produced by Battlewell Security and Arms

LOT E:

1 x Contract for a Unique or Semi-Unique Weapon Produced by Battlewell Security and Arms

LOT F:

1 x Contract for a Unique or Semi-Unique Vehicle Produced by Battlewell Security and Arms

LOT G:

1 x Contract for a Unique or Semi-Unique Vehicle Produced by Battlewell Security and Arms

LOT H:

10% Stake in Battlewell Security and Arms

Lot I:

33% off you entire order from Battlewell Security and Arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom