Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Battle Droid Companions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinox

Agility is key.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: PPAS Unit (Personal Protection and Social Unit)
  • Affiliation: Equinox (my character)
  • Classification: Infantry
  • Equipment: Personally customised Laminasteel armour and blasters inside the legs and arms.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Unique
  • Deployment: Limited because there is only 4, and all 4 are released at once.
  • Strengths & Weaknesses: They are completely based upon the character Equinox (me) so they have the exact same strengths and weaknesses.

• Strengths:
    They are fast and agile on their feet and with their weapons.
    They are strong and clever so they can assess a situation and complete it quickly and cleanly.

• Weaknesses:
    They are small and easily knocked off balance, this means they can be knocked out of position and taken advantage of easily.

• The droids are extremely susceptible to weather, often making the joints freeze or overheat and seize up, restricting movement.

Description: Equinox soon came to realise that he needed a social group with him to communicate with, and also people to help him run his rather large, personal ship (the Light Sky, http://starwarsrp.net/topic/120477-light-sky/).Therefore he went to a very shady, secretive group of droid creators and ordered 4 battle droids based off of his mind and being, therefore they can think for themselves and possess the exact same strengths and weaknesses. However, he was hired by the droid makers to kill one of their enemies, in order to get an upgrade to their armour, personalising it to be made from Laminasteel. Now they possess the ability to be fully flexible and shoot at any angle, being extremely agile and accurate.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Equinox"]

This is fun stuff and it all makes sense to me. Since character sheets can be updated, however, I'll need to you spell out all their strengths and weaknesses rather than linking to the character sheet.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
So it's a group of somewhat smaller-than-normal HK droids with a few tweaks thrown in? I'm fine with that, and these guys look plenty balanced. Hope you don't mind, but I also edited your post to fix a little bit of wonky formatting. Approved pending secondary approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom