Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battering Ram on Coruscant - What Could Go Wrong? (Aleidis)

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

"Don't know much about 'em right now. Seem like a throwback to the old Empire, starting conquering in the Unknown Regions. Their chief admiral made himself Emperor. I can check to see what MICO knows though. Bring the filter end to your lips, don't inhale when lighting. Short draws" Siobhan said, lighting the cigarette Aleidis was holding, the end opposite to the filter.

"Pull a little smoke into your mouth - not too much, wouldn't want you coughing. Hold it for a moment, remove the cig and inhale, then blow the smoke out," as she spoke she brought the lighter to her own cigarette and lit it, taking her drag. "Really missed those in hospital after being fried...again. It was prim and proper terror."

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Aleidis took a small, careful draw on the cigarette. Warm air rushed into her lungs, and the teenager bit back the reflex to cough it all back up right away. After a moment, she exhaled and blew a small plume of smoke up to the ceiling, feeling terribly mature, if not very wise. "I think I'll send someone to greet them. Or go talk to them myself." Aleidis mused quietly, looking at the burning cherry of the cigarette. She took a second drag, now anticipating the sensation and better able to enjoy it for that experience.

Calm eased through her body. Her knees felt weak and rubbery, her head a little swimmy. But most of all, the petite girl felt supremely relaxed, and that was an excellent thing to feel. "...this isn't that bad." Aleidis admitted quietly, closing her eyes as she leaned against a balcony railing. Because they were smoking outside, clearly.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

"I've been told they make great tea!" Siobhan quipped, taking a deep drag from her cigarette as she leaned against the balcony railing, turning her head slightly to gaze outside at the City of Lights, for though the hour was late Coruscant was still humming and alight with life, as could be expected from the eternal city.

"It isn't, don't get too used to it too early," she chuckled. "You know, if you ever manage to get a couple days off and things get back on track, you and Codi should pop by on Naboo. Beautiful planet, lots of sweet spots at Lake County," she waggled her eyebrows a bit. Yes, she was most definitely trolling right now, but then she had spent her honeymoon there.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Aleidis giggled sheepishly, her lambent glow flaring up at the good-natured jibe. "I've actually been trying to think of ways to... you know. Make all the late hours and trouble up to her." The teenager admitted quietly, flicking a bit of ash over the railing. "I know she didn't approve of me leaving the Order, or running for Chancellor, but she stuck with me anyway. I don't know... what I'd do, if she wasn't with me every step of the way." Aleidis admitted. It was odd how they'd gone from relative strangers to talking about such things so quickly. Now she was talking about her relationship issues?

Maybe it was just a lack of a confidante. Or the fact that even Aleidis could see the parallels between her situation with Codi and Siobhan's with her Exarch. Maybe it was that Aleidis and Codi had for so long kept everything under their hats - even now, they weren't really a public 'thing', to save Codi the duress of the press. "It means everything that I'm not a Master to Codi. I'm not the Chancellor, supreme or otherwise. I'm just... me, you know?" The Ghostling explained vaguely. "I'm just her sometimes-absentminded girlfriend, who never does her share of the dishes and eats too much takeout." Aleidis admitted, gesturing with her cigarette before taking a small puff. She was getting more and more used to the motion. "I've... never actually talked about our relationship before. Especially not with another... you know. Woman. Lesbian, I guess." The teenager admitted sheepishly, looking embarrassed at the aloud statement.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

It was indeed odd how they had gotten from politics to, for want of a better word, girl talk about relationships. On the plus side it probably reduced the likelihood of Siobhan causing a diplomatic incident or starting a war by accidentally saying something wrong! Upon the sight of Aleidis Siobhan burst into full-blown laughter.

"Haha. Well, I ain't the 'let's have a chat about my mushy feelings' type," she joked. "But I get what you mean. Around Tegaea I don't have to put up an act. Sure, our roles are very different now - she used to be a soldier - but she's always been there for me. Well, she's hot as well, that always helps! It's hard sometimes...I'm out on the battlefield, sometimes I come back with a limb less, she's got the burdens of government on her shoulder and worries about me. Guess she'd prefer it if I gave up field work."

Kerri, your hardass rep really needs a parachute right real fast, she thought to herself. "But it's great to have someone you can care for like that. And do...fun things," she winked at Aleidis, exhaling as she blew out a cloud of smoke while gazing at the city of lights beyond them.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Aleidis nodded thoughtfully, still blushing. "Right." She murmured, embarrassed but smiling nonetheless. It felt good to talk about it openly, and discuss the most important person in her life so candidly. "...I might take you up on your suggestion that we visit Naboo. Codi generally likes beaches, though, so I was considering Kothlis." The Ghostling explained with a tiny smile, flicking a bit of ash over the balcony before taking one long, final drag.

She exhaled slowly, languidly, closing her eyes. "The fun stuff is pretty good, too." Aleidis admitted with a shy smile, her cheeks flushing pink. "She's really... bitey. It's crazy! I didn't even know that was a thing!"

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Siobhan raised a very amused eyebrow. "Bitey, huh? That's totally a thing! I like her already. Sounds like a firecracker" Siobhan and Tegaea did get up to some rather interesting 'activities' in their 'special room'.

"Anyway, I guess I shouldn't deprive her of you for too long. Night's still young, after all." No doubt Siobhan was feeling remarkably pleased with all the very thinly veiled innuendo she had been able to cram into this conversation. "Been nice meeting and chatting with you." And Siobhan had managed to do that without causing a diplomatic incident or something similarly bad, truly a miracle!

Aleidis Zrgaat

"She is." Aleidis confirmed, grinning proudly.

"It was nice meeting you, too, Missus Kerrigan." Aleidis promised, smiling as she carefully set her stubbed-out smoke on the railing of the balcony. "Thanks for... you know. Talking. Feel free to stop by if you're ever in the neighborhood, too." The teen offered with a warm smile, falling in step with Siobhan - intending to guide her out of the senate building, as was only proper and polite for her to do, as hostess.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

"You're welcome. I'll be sure to pop by and troll you some more" Siobhan spoke, likewise stubbing out her cigarette and placing it on the balcony rail. It was a full moon, but in her long career of chaotic mayhem she had yet to encounter werewolves, or maybe it just had never been hunting season!

Regardless Fenris did not howl and she followed Aleidis as she was guided out of the deserted Senate building, presumably with any agents assigned to Aleidis' security detail following her. There was a light breeze as she stepped outside, though the wind was not strong, hence why her trenchcoat did not billow dramatically. "Good night, Aleidis, and good luck governing. May the Force be with you and all that," she said sofly as she reached the exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom