Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Batta Kresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]SETTING INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Mine Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Batta Kresh[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Material[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Spice[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Kessel[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Causstik Rahn[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Size[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Large[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Accessibility:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The mine is in the middle of no were. You wouldn’t know it was there unless you were part of Causstik’s band or Imperial[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Security:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Barbed wire electric fences, Spot lights, A few guard towers, and a garrison from Causstik’s Dread Tooth warband ([/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]200 guards[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt])[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Description:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Tall barbed wire electric fences mark the outside perimeter of the mine. Guard towers stand closer to the cave’s entrance. A couple of buildings for the garrison of guards lies near the mines as well. A landing area sits near the edge of the camp and near this site lie the slave camps, a series of makeshift tents and lean to's. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]POINTS OF INTEREST[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The Slave Camp - A large collection of tents, no paved streets, no cantinas, just tents. There are no real guards here. If the prisoners were to run away none would stop them. After all where would they go when they are lost in the Maw cluster. Even if they did run, the lucky ones would die of starvation. The unlucky ones would be hunted religiously through the waste by the Trandoshan slavers. There's no place for food or water and many die during the brutal cold nights.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The Mine - This is how the slaves received their food and water rations. They work for them. If the slaves wish to eat they must report to the mines and work to receive their rations. The Glitterstim webs deep within the mines is sharp and many a unlucky miner may lose a limb or two if they are not careful. Worse than the sharp webs are the energy spiders that make them. These creatures have been known to drain their victims of life within seconds. The mines are kept dark and thus only creatures with low light/night vision are used to gather the precious drug. Large guard towers dot the entrance to the mines. While designated transport speeder loading zones are run by more guards.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Landing Zone - Here is where the raw spice is loaded into freighters to be hauled off towards the highest bidder. This is also where fresh new slaves are brought in. Their is a small cantina which also serves as a motel for anyone making the hauls. This is a rough and tumble place where only the hardiest of smugglers venture. Guards monitor the landing zone, but very few. Mostly just to handle the arrival of new slaves. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]HISTORICAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]During the time of the old Galactic Empire, Mine Batta Kresh was quickly depleted of spice. As a result it became abandoned and by the time the New Republic freed Kessel, no one was their. But, over time the eggs that had been laid by Energy spiders hatched. The hatchlings created more of the precious drug and over the course of time the mine replenished itself whilst going unnoticed throughout the centuries. Until the recapturing of Scarif the mine remained dormant, but upon the seizure of the tropical planet by the new Empire they discovered references to the mines secret location. Deciding the mine was worthless the Empire offered up the information to the highest bidder. Causstik Rahn. They sold the rights to all the mines of Kessel to criminal scum from all over the galaxy and even handed out maps detailing where a claim could be found. But, only if you fought alongside the Empire. Causstik agreed to their terms and paid a hefty sum for the information. During the raid, while many fought, Causstik and his band of pirates sought out their claim. They were not disappointed.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom