Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barak ( keep in mind it would not let me copy and paste template so their will be mistakes)

Name: Barak
Faction: not officially part of one but leans toward the empire
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 7Ft
Weight: 500 pounds ( no body fat)
eye color: Red
Hair: brown, military style cut or high and tight
Skin : whitish tan , with black and red war paint ( trying to see if anyone can help with editing that in the avatar I have is to show how muscular my character is and the body type)
Force sensitive: Yes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strengths and weaknesses:
+ Has a big bulky muscular body type natural from birth. making Barak physically stronger than most
+Has a high pain tolerance- this helps him with his brute fighting style as he literally can barely feel pain
+/- Intimidating appearance - Due to the big bulky muscular mans body many who are looking for an easy target would simply make him the last choice and rightfully so. the downside is many can easily spot barak out from any crowd and its hard for him to make friends/allies.
+/- Aggressive- Barak unlike most is aggressive making him superbly accurate and relentless when in combat . unfortunately he is quite easy to be talked into battles he cant win.
+/- training- Barak has no combat training which is bad ..... but it also allows others to come along and help him morph into training that suits how much better he can maul someone
- slow-the muscle packed into the mans body makes him slower than most allowing others to out maneuver him quickly and with ease
- unique body type , while yes the man is very strong compared to the average being and rivals above average in a matter of muscular strength he cannot fit into most garments and he cannot stay hidden well
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Barak towers over average beings , mainly because he's above the average height( correct me) . Barak is extremely muscular in the biceps, Triceps, Pectoral, Shoulders, Core ,and upper back. His face looks sharp and aggressive in war paint , with red eyes. He is considered white without his war paint on his entire body ( which is green and black opposed to his face being red and black)

Biography:
Beginning
Barak as a little boy was raised by his parents in the isolated jungles of endor. Because of this most technologies are quite new to him with the exceptions of basic piloting and wielding basic melee weapons . He has some experience in jungle areas such as when and where to hide regardless of his size. His life in the jungle would last this way until age 20 when his mother died on the isolated planet . His father had taught him every basics he needed to know in order to get throw the galaxy alive and make a name for himself. By this time Barak was a big strong man not to be messed with and his anger easily turned on based on the harsh environment around him. That for so long forced him to hunt climb and at worst times fight with his bare hands to survive. The man unknowingly had talents of the force , his father had known this for the sith could sense it within him. The only problem was it was very basic all the strong man had was anticipation throw the force ( mainly simple he could gather his surrounds using the force and also use the force to sense weak spots of his prey). Barak needed to know more he wanted to be stronger than what he was when he left to find the knowledge needed to enhance his physical body ... for life. He had his own hand crafted survival knife made by his father which the blade was made fully of beskar. Along with this barak had his camo paint on his entire body and his custom made pants mainly used for jungle or barren environments. This made two of four items he owned His knife , his ancient fury war class ship that his father had which to this day has not been figured out how his father could get such a prize. next are the 10000 credits within the ship and the last of his items.... This is where his journey began. He is willing to go to the dark side to achieve his goal to which the path is dearly close for him but he needs a master to teach him what he needs to know.
First job(in progress):

Right now a hut is offering him a first job as a warrior.

A grueling famous gladiator match-
The match was a devastating but honorable defeat. He was able to damage and give his mandolorian rival a fight he will remember. The arena was in a forrest environment which gave him an even advantage that did not matter in the end. Bane had totally decimated an entire section of the forrest and battered the strong man's body. After the match for month's he would be on life support.

Body guard mission: ongoing

Kills: many animals on endor

ship and items: Fury class sith war ship , Survival knife with beskar blade , and camo pants which allows him to blend in easily in jungle- grasslands- and brarren areas.

Bounties: none yet

-------------------------------------------

roleplays- http://starwarsrp.net/topic/18895-dirty-deeds-barak/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19018-blood-sport-barak-vs-bane-gladiatorial-test-match/#entry233099
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/18825-back-in-the-saddle-hutt-cartel-the-republic/#entry234139

I really need a darkside user who knows sith alchemy, any powers that have to do with increasing physical abilities, and a user who has some knowledge or can learn these abilities - Force body ( from the bane serias to where darth bane uses the force to become physically stronger and to maintain it), force rage ( this ability lets the user go into a temporary tank mode making it harder to kill the user, vision is increased as well the effect ends when their is no longer a way to fuel the rage) , force choke

please tell me what I need to fix I have not role played forever and I have forgotten many skills also I will need help being a newcomer

Beskar is restricted, you'll need to earn or buy it. If you.'re buying, @[member="Triam Akovin"] would be a good source if you can afford it.

Other than that, I can't see anything.

I've got at least one character who will be working with you (@[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"]). And if I fall through somewhere, I might have @[member="Jade Night"] ask you about cortosis weave.

@[member="Captain Larraq"] would be good for beskar, but he may or may not be willing to trade for simply credits. Otherwise, if you're willing to suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a mando, you can get it like that.

Otherwise, if you're ok with cortosis, I could bring @[member="Saran Drast"] out and help you earn that (I'm assuming you want lightsaber-resistance for the knife)
@[member="Barak"]

Quick word of warning: unless you raid planets and mines, it's a devistating defeat. If you want to try a raid on mines, then go to RP discussion and post a thread asking for support.
@[member="Barak"]

also my father will be getting the knife in his point of view ... it kinda adds some origin and sentimental value to the knife if you don't mind

Let me elaborate.

The going rate of Beskar is about...
2,000 credits per pound on Mandalore
4,000 credits per pound in Mandalorian space
8,000 credits per pound in the areas around Mandalorian space
and upto
20,000 credits per pound on the far side of the Galaxy.
These numbers go up and down based on political affiliations and familiarity with seller

A 'Rambo sized knife' made of Beskar would weigh between 2 and 5 pounds (roughly)

Having read your bio, and taken a better look at your profile picture, a knife of that size obtained from somewhere close to Endor...
Would run you between 40-80 thousand credits.

That's 'roughly' the price of a top of the line war-droid or an AT-ST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom