Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barab (Enter The Red Sons)

“As most of you know by now…The New Imperial Order..Trade League..Jedi Concord and a few other factions are all in this tug of war for control over the galaxy. This creative display of power is in no doubt going to give birth to a Monarchy…There is no such thing as Diplomacy. It is a false…Ideal…That some of these factions hold on to as an excuse to justify the cause for galactic dominance. Iv’e called this little..Shindig of a meeting because there is only one way this is going to play out…If it is inevitable that there is only one leader controlling the galaxy and ruling with a governmental..Tyrannical FIST…It will be someone that..Well..Can live long enough to do it and see that all who ally with him are properly rewarded…Which brings me to you all…In trade for your loyalty, You will receive endless supply of food, housing..weaponry..and vehicles for travel to get you to where you need to be. You’re used to helping low lives here and there for a few cred’s..But what I can promise is more..And here’s how. Every planet has someone to govern it…The plan is simple…Kill them..Take what you want and command that you are recognized as the number one species in the galaxy! Demand that they cower in fear and trembling at the mention of your kind! Be ruthless! Brutal! And show them that the best way to get what you want and need is to take it by force!!”

“First…Burn the locations where smugglers and dealers think they can seek refuge! Cut off supply chains and break the chain links binding the trade routes…You rise with me, And we shall see the promise of glory shine down on the Blessed! To the Red Sons!!”​

The Barabel that filled the cave like dwelling would hiss and cheer as they were all excited and inspired by Zolfran. Eager to serve in return for a promise of territory, weapons and sustainability. Barab had seen it's share of visitors...Most smugglers and or convicts looking to hide from sight found thier way there. However, Lord Zulfran had plans to unionize the Barabel species and others for a common cause. To solidify the goals of execution, liberation, and political ideals. He wanted his followers to think less and act more...Establishing a foundation would be critical...And came rather easy using his force power of influence. Alongside him to the left was his inquisitor, Lady V Lady V and to his right side standing before the native species was Sayde BrayHaden . Although the faction was small...It would rise...And conquer...By means of strategic annihilation.

As Baricon looked slightly to the left towards V, while turning his back to the Barabel he uttered, "They NEED to believe there is hope...Just like the Jedi that plague this galaxy. Keep them in line, And contact the Son of War, Rage, and Famine...Sayde and I will take care of lust." He grinned.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom