Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barab Discovery

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Sometimes the force could amaze Galven, but most of the time it was just another tool to him, another wrench to be turned, another driver to be driven. But it was a tool he could not wield, admittedly, so he had to rely on others. His awareness peaked up at the sound of finding an ingot as he looked up, seeing the staging area she had found now. "Ah, good, I'll take a look." He said walking over to sift through the findings, "I wonder who was doing all of this, and where they are. Do you think I should put my men on alert? You think we should take more than what we came for?" Galven surely wouldn't be taking anymore than a single Ingot, but whatever the Jedi wanted to do, he wouldn't argue with.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Galven Solomon"]

"It wouldn't hurt, smugglers though are common on worlds so unless they outright attack or are doing more then getting a few crystals you should be able to focus on dangerous things." She continued to look through the containers and was getting some ideas for what they could do with the crystals while he got to find his color. "THese though, these can benefit research and the jedi in ways not many know others will know." The major thoughts though going through her head were using the crystals along with a hardlight projector to create a strong color changing layer for armor or equipment.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

As Galven listened, he also agreed. Technological advancement was always good in the long run, a key example is putting fething shields on a better modeled TIE fighter, but those were thoughts for another time. Before he could say more, he found the right ingot, his ingot. He lifted it up to properly see it. A Dark grey, good, "I found you," He said to the crystal, in his suit smiling. He pulled it close to him to inspect it more, but not completely as his time here was finished, and he put it into a compartment of his armor. "Alright, if you want two of these crates, I can help you lift one, but my time here is done. I'm sure your people could come back down for more." He said, leaning over to pick up one of the crates for her that contained different crystals. "Are you ready? I'll message the ship with our location."

"I am ready.." She was looking at him and the crates while thinking about carrying them both with some force aided strength.... Mostly to show off because a jedi might be humble and not flashy.... but sometimes you had to. In small ways cause you had powers. Say what you will about being good sometimes you were special and had to show it cause low self esteem as a child. "We'll be able to get it, my researchers and droids can come and retrieve it when we are finished here." She moved and set up one of the ion beacons while opening another crate and she could see the aurodium in its raw form just chunks with a grin. "I think we'll stay here as well just for awhile, have some mining interests and make a few stores of crystals."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Galvin stopped to look at the woman, nodding as he put the crate down. He wasn't trying to be show-offy himself, he just felt like it was the right thing to do, a gentlemanly thibg to do, but she was definitely a capable woman anyway. He activated the comms to call the shuttle with his location, "So does this mean we part ways?" he asked while his shuttle was enroute

"Well we don't have to but your suits oxygen supply might get low and there is more danger in that. I can hold my breath for a week and make this oxygen tank last for a long time." She stood there and grabbed the crates stacking them while she held both and started walking with the small red eye probes going from the shoulder mount. Scout and give her the direction to go back towards the entryway with her ship heading down. Droids and a new team working to setup a building with an airlock for refilling and construction. "There are specifications for inserting the crystals and you should make sure you follow them. Be careful with its construction so you don't blow yourself up."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

He smirked when she said he might blow himself up, "I'm sure it will be a fun experience." He said, turning to see the shuttle coming down. "So everything for Soresu and all you left on my ship? Thanks again. Be careful now, alright? It was nice meeting you, I hope we can speak again some time." He said, climbing up into the shuttle, telling the pilot to take off, but giving a wave just before the ramp started closing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom