Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barab Discovery

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Planet: Barab I

Galven's personal Marauder exited hyperspace over the planet in wait for the meeting with the other person they had planned with. "The transmission was made for a request to find the item, correct? And they agreed?" Galven asked, looking out the viewport. "Yes sir, we're just a little early, perhaps they aren't as eager." The Officer said who was standing beside him. Galven shrugged, taking a breath. "Doing these secret missions and still participating in time for the Imperium is going to exhaust me by the time we're ready, sometimes I wonder if it is worth it."

"I believe in you, sir. I would have left your command long ago if I did not."

"Thanks, Officer," he noted to the man, before looking to the bridge. "Attention; get the shuttle prepped and those M1 mining suits ready."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Galven Solomon"]

Matsu appeared... well the ship did. With her work and time among the Aing-Tii and she knew how to work within her navigation and hyperdrive as she sat there in the winter eagle. The ship was older but her hands rubbed together in enjoyment at the thoughts while she was moving some of her attention forward. The equipment she had set and ready while she wore her form fitted robes with the thicker brown robe over it. She looked more like a jedi as the twin sabers were on her hip and her chakram saber sat there ready for use with her walking to go and meet the man. She had agreed to help him in this but brought the holodiscs he could watch and review. Sadly she was not in spandex teaching it but another one from the order with his skills in saber combat to teach the basic skills. Add with that some of the other things they had and she was ready to begin with everything.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Ship entering Barab I orbit, this is the Marauder. If this is the contact, Matsu Ike, that Galven was to meet, you have been given clearance to land in our hangar, please ensure weapons are shutdown before landing so automatic security measures do not activate. Galven has the prepared equipment for Barab's atmoshere and would like to speak to you in person." One of the officers aboard said, but before he said anymore, he closed the channel. He was not allowed to speak to the woman anymore, as to why, is unknown.

"Commander, the woman has arrived, she's been given clearance into our hangar as you ordered."

"Good job Officer, I'm in the hangar now just checking the armor. I'll meet her here."

There was curiosity in her gaze as Matsu stood there and was ready with a quick motion. "Do as they say but you know the drill, always be ready and prepared. Just because we are jedi does not mean we do not expect the worse in people." She looked at them while moving and had her equipment at the ready securing the amulet on her belt getting into the hanger of the ship and she was walking to meet him while remaingin with her hands clasped together while she stood there. "Seems a lot for something simple, is there something going on I do not know about?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Galven noticed the ship coming into the hangar and walked over to where it was landing, a large open area compared to all the shuttles and fighters in the bay. As he approached he noticed the woman exiting and walked up to hear, catching what she was saying. He had absolutely no weapons on him. "A lot? This is just my personal ship, the fighters are for defense. I like commanding many ships, it's just my thing. It's also easy to do things with a hangar bay rather than docking clamps. Anyway, welcome! You're the first Jedi that's ever been on this ship, I don't know many Jedi. Come with me, I have something to show you." Galven and all of the soldiers in the hangar bay were wearing smuggler and mercenary gear, the only thing seeming to stand out was the Curich-class Shuttles.

Galven walked her over to the suits of armor. "I was told these were top of the line. Two M1-HMS mining suits. We'll need these to get on the planets surface, I'd never make you go down without assuring your safety. If you don't mind, we'll take one of my shuttles so your ship isn't damaged by any heat or radiation. Again, thank you for coming."

Matsu looked at him and bowed her head in understanding while she was going and looking at the mining suits with a raised eyebrow. Her hand coming out to touch it as she had a grin on her face and it was not as good or protective as her suits but it would do for being down on the planet as she was tapping into her forearm pad and raised an eyebrow. "It will be alright we are used to dangerous conditions and we be happy to help." They had their own mining gear and equipment they could bring in here as needed with some of their droids and workers who could handle the harder parts and sections. "I am ready to head down when you are."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"If you have better suits, then please do, I'd rather you be protected as much as possible. Although, these ingots shouldn't be deep in the ground, but I think only you could really find them, they aren't chunks nor do they have veins. I'd need you to find them with the, uh, force senses... We can take your ship if you prefer as well, it will only be me accompanying you." He said as he smiled, truly gracious of the women offering such services, he felt in the past this would be the hardest thing of his plans to accomplish, but the Silver Sanctum seem to be kind.

"Well they aren't traditional mining suits but our main sets of armor is built with molecular shielding and advanced protection with movement." Matsu was standing there and she made the motions to get her suit as the guard armor she could wear quickly. Either way she was ready to head down while Harmony brought it to her and she looked over some of the things going forward. "I am ready to head down when you are and don't worry, the crystal finding process is all about patience. Just calm your mind and you'll find what you seek with no real rush needed."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Galven nodded, choosing to go ahead and climb into his suit that he had. He had never been inside the suit until now, as he was never fond of armored suits, only really alright with plated armor. "I have no doubt we'll be able to find it..." he said, taking a breath as he got a feel for the suit. "I'm afraid of the possible death scenario to myself from the radiation and heat, is all. Even if they say this suit is great for it... I'm not exactly at ease." Taking one more breath and stretching about to see how much he could move around, he looked back at Ike. "Alright, it's go time. Your ship or my shuttle?"

She was looking at him and had a look while closing the helmet and the radiation babde was a nice thing to have while she was moving towards the shuttle. "We'll take your shuttle, my ship can pick us up if it need be." She checked the armor while looking at the flight and detection systems with a nod of her head. "This will do and we should be able to get things set up down there to search. Just be careful, I know how to survive and get off dangerous worlds if need be." She had a few more ideas but was ready to get down there and begin the real test of going forward while her attention looked at the different things.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Galven agreed, as he was ready to get this train moving along as well. He checked the armor one last time to make sure it was sealed and he approached the nearby shuttle. "We'll take this one. Pilot, you ready to go?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright, make sure the cockpit is sealed before we get down there, I don't want you harmed and the cockpit should keep you fine." He climbed up into the shuttle and sat down on one of the benches, gesturing Ike onboard before the ramp would close.

Matsu looked at him now and getting down there she was excited like a kid in a candy store to get out of the ship and go exploring. She'd be able to work on some of the things as her attention went to the more dangerous things of the poisoned planet she could work with. Sending droids in and down to mine was going to be a given and the scanner droids they developed for deep space could be made to work on the planet and she had an underwater variant she was wanting to make for some of the worlds with ancient civilizations under the oceans. The jedi master was waiting for make sure all the safety checks were done though and not to rush that as she pushed forward a little. "Ready when you are."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Pilot, we'll contact you when we're ready, don't stay in the radiation if it starts to damage the shuttle. I want you safe." Galven spoke into the comm

"Yes sir, I'll be here." The pilot spoke up as the loading ramp opened up.

"Alright Miss, let's find us a crystal." He said, witing for her, letting her go first. "Grey, or silverish crystal, please. I've heard the types of ingots that can be found here can be multitudes of different colors."

Matsu nodded her head while she was moving and pushed out her senses, slowly expanding them as her attention went to the world around them to try and feel the ingots while her hand came out and she could feel all of it. "Well I can search but finding crystals of a specific color is not an exact science." Or force power while she was walking and searching to try and find it. She was extending her hand and searching while moving quickly and thankful for the radiation badge as had to the problems. The shielding of the armor perfect for it and she was moving now leading the way for the man to follow and keep his eyes out.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I'm only saying if you find it first, and it's not of my desired color, we need to keep looking. It doesn't matter to me what you do with other colors." Galven was having a tough time in his suit, it was hot inside. He wasn't baking, and I doubt it was a problem with the suit, the thing just didn't have air conditioning, and it was hard to see. "How long and how far do you think we need to travel? This is getting a little over my head." He said, trying to keep from stumbling over, starting to breathe a little hard from the heat. It wasn't unbearable but it was like wearing double the winter clothing on a hot summer day.

"There is no set time, finding a crystal can be a matter of minutes or even hours. It is a deeply personal experience within the jedi for what they learn." She stood there and was still reaching out with the force energies to find what she could but she was still uncertain... mostly because the crystal would not be something he'd be bonded to or a part of what he found. It was something she felt out and resonated with, an odd way to go about it but she wasn't going to complain while making mental notes with where to go and how best to setup operations on the world. They could get some teams down here as she looked over a few of the things. She had more ideas though reaching out to find crystals while picking a couple of them up.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Galven, as he was walking like his shoes were boxes, was thinking about the whole situation. He'd bear with it all, just so it could get done. "I'm sorry, Ike. I hope there's no issues between us, I mean I know you don't need my money, but I'm an individual with no connection to the force and trying to eh," He stumbled slightly before regaining his balance, taking a breath, "wield a lightsaber. I know I won't be the best with it, to be honest with you, I view Force Users as the problem in this galaxy. But the thing is, there's still some good people who are Force Users, and those people are just born that way, I can't just hate them for what they are, they didn't choose that... I want this lightsaber as a symbol, as many times as I've seen the Jedi and Sith use it, I know it can still be used as a symbol of good, along with the added power bonus it can give me, it can rally people to a cause. Just as it does for you guys, but for me, I'm nothing special, I need that something, that extra kick, you know?" He sighed, trying to speed up to catch up to her. "If I think long and hard, will the crystal resonate? I mean.... all life has a little force in them, right?" He huffed a little with a smirk, knowing he could do nothing, but it was the thought that counts, right?

Matsu was listening to him as she moved forward and raised an eyebrow. "There is no problem but you are putting a lot of stock in a tool. It can be a symbol but it can b misused easily, it can be broken, it can be corrupted the same as anything. These crystals may provide something more to it but they are not a switch that will make it easier to use or not make you a target should one go after what they preceive to be a force user. Wielding the blade will say you are part of something and some who cannot feel the force will not care to check if you can ot cannot actually use it." She continued to search and came awa with more of the crystals while checking them.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I know," he said, "Everything has good and bad, and everything comes with cost or consequences. This is the path I'm choosing. When facing my enemies, I have to seem just as powerful and threatening. That will encourage more to look my way, but I'd rather be known and threatening, than hiding and seem weak when found." As he kept up with her, he kept trying to look around, even with how hard it was to see in the suit. Whether it was because the suit wasn't that great, or because Galven was just having problems, it wasn't fully known. As he tried keeping up he'd occasionally look down at the ground, "There's definitely things on the ground, can you really tell what's an Ingot even if it's covered by something?"

Matsu listened to him and was going to say more but thought better of it while she kept searching with the force and the blue visor for the armors helmet looked at him. "Yes, you can sense them and the plain rock with the force." One of the benefits and as she was moving through came upon a small staging area. Old crates and containers as she was searching through them and opened up one with ingots they could use. "Smugglers most likely, this is a very good place to hide loot and ill begotten gains. There should be some of what you want here and plenty left over while I search." She was looking at some of the others there and one container was full of micro crystals as she raised an eyebrow and tagged it with one of the ion tags. "I'll use this as payment, crystals are important and any more that might be around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom