Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bar Hopping!

0663f0cdbd51496b6ade450ce17edbf3.jpg

Go to any bar on Tatooine and you can see just about anything. From dancers to Pazzack, poor to the rich, pirates to Jedi. That was the thing about Tatooine, despite the arid desert and melting sun, anyone and everyone came there.

Drez was no different. The apparent small girl would walk into the bar with several glances. She came alone, and she really didn't look like she belonged there. Yet, she payed no mind to the strangers stares, instead walking right to er destination. A chair to sit in at the bar. With haste she sat down, eager to get off of her feet. Usually she didn't walk, but she needed to be careful about her own little secret.

But she sat, ordered herself a water, and calmly sipped at the clear liquid, uncaring of the world around her. She ad a rather bad habit of zoning out after all.

Brown seemed to be the color of normalcy on Tatooine, men clad in tattered uniforms clamored together as they drank their rot-gut. From dismally drab floor boards that cried out in agony as weight was applied to it's surface. Everything was brown.. Save one... This female fatale's hair brimmed with elegance. His eyes narrowed as he saw her sate her thirst.

He'd walk over towards her until he was but a few inches away. "The surrounding seats taken?" A disarming smile was woven to destroy any vestiges of suspicion. Though, that is what he attracted, for his obsidian cloak still obscured any recognizable features, save the unmistakable tinge of crimson the Zabrak were infamous for having.

Xyhn-Drez

There was a moment of the girl seeming to not even notice the Zabrak speak to her. Like she was so far gone into her own head and the water she was drinking that she forgot that people would socialize in a bar. The sad part of it was that was all very true. She would begin to take another sip of her drink after what would be a rather awkward silence for the red skinned Zabrak before she finally noticed him. The bright blue eyes of the Nàrran would finally focus in on the dark cloaked figure, blinking once.

"Oh! Um.. Yes! Please, sit!" Drez's voice was rather enthusiastic. She welcomed company at least, if a bit oddly.

[member="Maleus"]

"Has anyone told you your eyes rival Hoth in magnificence?" He'd slowly settle onto his char but he never took his eye off Xyhn. The cowl that rested over his horned head was withdrawn. His pale eyes brimmed with interest as he attempted to size her up.
"But, why is someone as frail and dainty as you step in a bar with such burly men? Surely you should be somewhere a little less inhospitable, no?"

Xyhn-Drez

"Hoth..?" She had never heard of the planet. In fact, she really didn't know a lot about the galaxy, or social tendencies. So she watched [member="Maleus"] in a form of confusion, unsure on what he meant. But his next question earned the Zabrak a puzzled look, really because of the fact she didn't think of herself as frail.

"Is this place really that.. In. Hos..pitable..?" Galatic Basic wasn't exactly her native language. She understood it, but speaking was still a learning curve.

"Hmmm..." Her tongue had been trained to an extent, but her accented voice caused him to strain his focus. "Well." His eyes craned across the room. Shady men were centered towards the back of the bar. Most of them were armed, or so he thought. Then he looked to the Rodian to the far right, his peripherals could see the scaly form over-come in green and the two antennas that probed the air.

"Spice seller." He'd whisper. His gaze fell upon her once more. "Where are you from, you seem to be a bit.. Fresh"

Xyhn-Drez

Grimm

What was this guy doing in a bar? Studying the scenery, hiring another member or just drowning his troubles in beer. Didn't matter at all, he was just watching the bar boredly.

A zabrak and girl in a bar, the girl was normal but he had an aura of dark energy. Sith or just bad intentions. He was wearing mandalrion armor, while he swung his blaster in his hand.

Looking at the back of the zabrak head and just being a pest.

[member="Maleus"]

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

She knew nothing about Spice, so that comment went right over her head. Her focus was however on her drink and the man beside her. Drez nodded to him once in agreement, speaking up rather loudly.

"Yes! I am from.. Crystalsong. It's a beautiful world.." She seemed to trail off, a smile forming on her face. The Nárran's gaze would drift from [member="Maleus"] to focus on really nothing.

The smuggler strolled into the hot and humid bar, a couple people slightly nodding at his entrance. He took a seat at the bar, ordering a large Corellian Whiskey. Listeri took a long swig from the drink, as he gazed at the Rodian smuggler. He reeked of spice, which wasn't very smart if you were trying to not get arrested, but not many cared about Tatooine scum.

[member=Maleus] [member=Xyhn-Drez] [member=Grimm] @Your mom! Heh...

A thorn kept probing him in his proverbial side. An aura made itself known, even in the anonymity that the crowd provided, he could still be felt. His eyes slowly retract from Xyhn. A rippling of sorts would become painstakingly obvious to those who were intimate to the force. It was a calling of malevolence. "Crystalsong.." Was all he heard before he arose from his seat.

His suspicions were aroused, he'd scan the room once more until his gaze stopped at Grimm. He'd tilt his head in interest. Whether by the winds influence, or by the repulsive force of his hands, his cloak was forced open. Through which his cloak revealed the metallic saber which dangled in the midst of his magnetic waist straps. Without a word he'd revolve back into his seat. This time though a blank expression remained on his face.
Xyhn-Drez
[member="Grimm"]

Listeri Dalane

Drez nodded quickly as the Sith spoke. She even turned to watch him, but only saw his form stand, looking around for something. She kept quiet, worries about what [member="Maleus"] was looking for. When he did sit back down the Nárran would speak up, worried. "W.. What do you see?"

[member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Grimm"]

"My dear, it isn't so much what I see, it is what I feel." There was a certain coldness to his voice, it was almost as if his focus was drawn elsewhere. His right hand moved to massage his temples. It felt as if lightning bolts singed his frontal lobe... His hand traced along the incline of his torso where he felt a cold mass protrude from his flesh..

His eyes softened with sadness, it was obvious he was thinking of some event tied into his past. The vivid image did indeed sprawl to life. Shallow breaths leaped from his mouth, next the colossal wave of pain that over-came him.. Men adorned in sterile clothing forced him down until his heart was ripped from his body..
A vision... Why now..? He thought. "Do not see with your eyes, look on with your mind.."

Xyhn-Drez

Grimm

Listeri Dalane

The smaller girl would watch [member="Maleus"] closely, blinking slow. Feel..? She had little to no idea what he meant by that. Wait, the Force! With a small grin she had remebered at least that much. So this one was a Force User. Alright.

"Are you going to be okay..?"

Grimm

Grimm only watched as he turned around like he knew he was there. Yeah he was starring at him, so what. His little energy of fear wasn't much to him. He noticed the blade at his waist and only smirked.

So he was a Jedi, what to do with this and try to be calm. Instead he would just act like a officer, what would happen.

"You have a interesting weapon at your side. You got a name my zabrak friend."

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

[member="Maleus"]

"Okay isn't an appropriate term for my condition." ​There was a certain nativity to her words which enticed him. "Give me some water." The bartender moved to fill his glass, the facet in which he drew his water was rusted. As the liquid fell into his cup a murky concoction formed at the bottom. This water was dirty, and would probably sicken him beyond belief. Ironically the alcohol was the safest thing to drink.

He shook his head to the side very slowly. "Sir.. Uhm.. Everyone drinks the same things... I know it looks bad but." "Leave me..." There was a sort of arrogance to his mannerisms, the bartender noticed this, but his ignorance would be a detriment if he acted negatively. "Uh... Okay.." Smart man.. But in reality he was not here to start a commotion or get into a brawl with inebriated buffoons no.. The very thing he sought sat before him.. "You know.. You're special.. Touched in the ways of the force.. I felt your presence upon my entering.."

"You got a name my Zabrak friend?"
His head craned backwards.
"Etiquette dictates that you introduce yourself before asking for someones name."
Grimm
Xyhn-Drez

Drez would only look in between [member="Maleus"] and [member="Grimm"] , silent. She wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but the Zabraks interactions with the bartender only made her very aware of the hostile atmosphere going around the bar. So she'd shrink down, sipping idly at her drink of water. She didn't want to get in the way of what was about to happen.

Grimm

He got up from his chair, he watched from his mask. What would he do to strike the enemy down or would he ignore him.

"The name is Derek, bounty hunter of the stars. I can just tell you got a nice bounty on your head, so I can't wait to claim it. You going to come quietly?"

He said rather oddly as his eyes would be focused on him. He was prepared for almost anything, as was taught to him by his master. He always wanted to be in a bar fight, many others would hear about the bounty and perk about an easy score.

[member="Maleus"]

"The name is Derek, bounty hunter of the stars. I can just tell you got a nice bounty on your head, so I can't wait to claim it. You going to come quietly?"
He'd rise from his seat. "If you continue to harass me, the authorities will be called and -you- will be the one who's dealt with, not me." The air in the bar room grew stiff with anxiety. Some men already reached for the holster on their blasters as they too sensed the seemingly palpable tension in the room.
"Now, I suggest you go back to whatever you were doing before you end up lying face down in a pool of your own blood."
[member="Grimm"]

*Bree* The entrance door slid open, a few taps seemingly to be footsteps followed after as well. *Uur*
A hooded entity began to waltz about within the bar, eventually sitting at a nearby table towards the two and their little conflict. It was quite silent perhaps a scuffle was about to emerge? The concealed entity took a long stare at Grimm perhaps he was the one that began this.. Within the dark abyss within the hood of the newcomer, two gloomy gold circles seemed to illuminated peering directly at the Bounty Hunter.
"Utinni!"
The mysterious entity reached for the handle of his blaster, yet, this action was hidden beneath his dusty robe. The Jawa was quite weary of the situation, it felt as if was was ready to erupt within seconds due towards the tension fluttering about the atmosphere. Hu'Bawa took no sides at the moment, just he seemed to be more focused on Grimm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom